PDA

View Full Version : The next head coach of Notre Dame is .....

SoonerLB
12/1/2009, 03:23 PM
..... not gonna do any better than the last three that had the job. Just sayin' .....

As Veritas so aptly put it, the "program is running on fading memories and weakening mystique." And with their refusal to align themselves with a conference, and the 'above the rest' attitude, they deserve the level of irrelevance they currently have.

And I think it might be fun to watch them grovel and beg to find a new coach, only to attain the same results. :D

delhalew
12/1/2009, 03:28 PM
It's gonna be so sweet.

ouduckhunter
12/1/2009, 04:28 PM
Jeesh, why don't they just hire Teblow and get it over with? The most coveted coaching position in the college football world deserves the best player in the world! He may not be Catholic, but he is God's gift to all of us!

College football has been changed forever thanks to little Timmy Teblow, so why doesn't ND hitch their wagon to this once in a life time player!! We've all seen him down on the side lines motivating and encouraging his team on to great victories, so if he can do it for the Gayturds, he can do it for good ole Notre Dame!

I'm sure that Teblow could get some glowing reviews from all the good folk at ESpin if that would help him win this coveted coaching position!

sooner59
12/1/2009, 04:31 PM
Sean Payton. They go after the hottest head coach in the NFL right now and give him a 10 year $100 Million contract plus incentives, while lowering their academic standards and accepting JUCOs. The sad thing is that they would see this as a plausible thing to do.

Piware
12/1/2009, 05:14 PM
Bobby Bowden will be available at the end of the season. They could do worse. :O

soonerinabilene
12/1/2009, 08:56 PM
one name that hasnt really been mentioned that i think could be a big one is butch davis. i think kelly is at the top, but watch for them to go to unc and have a talk with him.