PDA

View Full Version : Wars and rumors of war

OU86
11/30/2009, 10:23 PM
I am an old, old elephant. I remember, back when pre-drunky town, pre "exotic dancers" Mike Price was master of all he surveyed in Pullman, WA, ESPN - not some dude's personal fan site dressed up to try to look all "official" and not some bbs poster claiming to have a grandmother's niece's friend in the athletic dept. but ESPN - reported on the front page of its web site that Mike Price would be the next coach of Notre Dame - no not Alabama, this was before that, Notre Dame. An announcement was imminent. They were just "working out the details."

I haven't heard anything about this in years, but it actually happened. I read the article.

As a source of reliable information, the internet is about as good as talking to random people at the bus station.

OUinFLA
11/30/2009, 10:26 PM
Im afraid to post what I hear at the bus station

AlbqSooner
11/30/2009, 10:29 PM
Have you seen what constitutes "random people at the bus station"?:eek:

TUSooner
12/1/2009, 08:29 AM
I am an old, old elephant. I remember, back when pre-drunky town, pre "exotic dancers" Mike Price was master of all he surveyed in Pullman, WA, ESPN - not some dude's personal fan site dressed up to try to look all "official" and not some bbs poster claiming to have a grandmother's niece's friend in the athletic dept. but ESPN - reported on the front page of its web site that Mike Price would be the next coach of Notre Dame - no not Alabama, this was before that, Notre Dame. An announcement was imminent. They were just "working out the details."

I haven't heard anything about this in years, but it actually happened. I read the article.

As a source of reliable information, the internet is about as good as talking to random people at the bus station.

I don't believe you!!

:O

Sooner in Tampa
12/1/2009, 08:31 AM
Im afraid to post what I hear at the bus station
Lakeland has a bus station? :P

OKLA21FAN
12/1/2009, 08:51 AM

Why are you hanging out at Nashville piano bars? and oh yea....stay hard :pop: