PDA

View Full Version : Now They're Taking Shots at OUr Guys

soonerboy
11/30/2009, 09:10 PM
http://www.orangepower.com/showthread.php?t=83723

how pathetic if you read on it gets even more so.

BoulderSooner79
11/30/2009, 09:21 PM
Most of the posters in that thread are very reasonable.

85sooners
11/30/2009, 09:23 PM
:D

DenverSooner751
11/30/2009, 09:24 PM
Posted by Gods Peace

He didn't fail multiple drug tests that I am aware of, nor was he selling junk out of his apartment.

Nor has he been charged with rape. We can keep going.

LOL - this guy gets it....

yermom
11/30/2009, 09:25 PM
We told him he would have to pay for his own gas in Stillwater.

:O

TXBOOMER
11/30/2009, 09:39 PM
He wouldn't need gas in Stillwater. Prime Time Sanders would give him a ride and let him hang in his crib with DEZ!.....LOL F LOSER DOOSHIES!

Leroy Lizard
11/30/2009, 09:52 PM
I thought it was pretty reasonable considering their hatred for OU. I've seen worse.

Collier11
11/30/2009, 09:56 PM
who the fawk cares, what do you expect when you go over there or any other teams msg board

Curly Bill
11/30/2009, 09:59 PM
who the fawk cares, what do you expect when you go over there or any other teams msg board

Exactly...

...what, are they supposed to be nice to us? :rolleyes:

OUinFLA
11/30/2009, 10:15 PM
Exactly...

...what, are they supposed to be nice to us? :rolleyes:

subserviant works for me.

Breadburner
11/30/2009, 10:17 PM
Prentice Elliot......

Scott D
11/30/2009, 10:22 PM
all I can say is that Cimarron character is pretty persistent like it's his personal crusade....and his user title is apt based on how he's a dog to a bone with this. (Seriously Needs A Date) for those who feel safer not going there.

DenverSooner751
11/30/2009, 10:23 PM
I totally expect this crap from them, so it is certainly no shocker to see it.....that being said they are all still the dick lord, a$$ hat, ******r kings.....lol, sorry - had to say it.

soonerborn30
11/30/2009, 11:56 PM
My goodness, that Cimarron character sure does have a hardon for our cheating gooner ways. Maybe he should be the next Geraldo Rivera and investigate this stuff.

sooner94
12/1/2009, 12:04 AM
I really got a kick out of the "Gas Can" Broyles nickname ("Oil Can" Boyd was a RedSox pitcher for those that are too young to know).

Who knew they had some talent on that board?

Piware
12/1/2009, 12:16 AM
Prentice Elliot......

Sex offender Chris Collins, Damien Davis, Bo Bowling, some dude named Mosley and (fanfare here) Eddie Sutton = choirboys one and all. LOL!

Post was probably written by Hart Lee Dykes except he could neither read or write.

Okie35
12/1/2009, 12:23 AM

:cool:especially after an embarrassment

SCOUT
12/1/2009, 01:10 AM
I actually thought that most of the posters in that thread were pretty fair. It is obvious that Cimarron is carrying a major grudge and trying to string any two bits of information together.

I did get a kick out of the failing drug tests, selling drugs, rape, we could go on post. Cimarron didn't respond to that one. I wonder why?

Collier11
12/1/2009, 01:14 AM
I just think it is funny that they are crying about the Broyles deal 3 years after it happened. Give me a break

Judge Smails
12/1/2009, 01:52 AM
Sex offender Chris Collins, Damien Davis, Bo Bowling, some dude named Mosley and (fanfare here) Eddie Sutton = choirboys one and all. LOL!

Post was probably written by Hart Lee Dykes except he could neither read or write.

Dexter Manley actually wrote the first draft:

Ddf qjiej sjzja ej3jw dj#jdj3 ld39j ejnn^xcx, dsjdjeXwm.z DLLj 332 DJFSdwJSL. EFe3g e3fcd@@!

Sooner in Tampa
12/1/2009, 06:42 AM
A nice nugget from that *** clown Cimarron

Stoops is gone to ND. This is too much of an ego boost for him to say no.....

He will have his very own TV station there.

adoniijahsooner
12/1/2009, 07:49 AM
He wouldn't need gas in Stillwater. Prime Time Sanders would give him a ride and let him hang in his crib with DEZ!.....LOL F LOSER DOOSHIES!

Have you seen Deion's wife? Dez might have lied because he didnt want Deion to find out he was there.

Here's a pic of her pumping Dez's gas.:D

http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/2009/09/custom_1251958060748_pilarsanders.jpg

adoniijahsooner
12/1/2009, 07:51 AM
I just think it is funny that they are crying about the Broyles deal 3 years after it happened. Give me a break

Well next year they will be crying about Demontre Hurst.

meoveryouxinfinity
12/1/2009, 09:02 AM
HOW DID BROYLES GET A KEY
and
WHY WAS IT NOT REPORTED STOLEN!!!!!!

I wonder if they've ever heard of copying keys? Maybe?
Or not.

Sooner in Tampa
12/1/2009, 09:12 AM
I wonder if they've ever heard of copying keys? Maybe?
Or not.
ummm...it is Stoolwater

OKLA21FAN
12/1/2009, 09:12 AM
Broyles should have never ran that punt back.

just sayin :pop:

sooneron
12/1/2009, 09:29 AM
Someone should tell those ****tards that Broyles had a friend whom worked at that particular shortstop. It had nothing to do with the program. Just two stupid kids - one is a hanger on , the other is an athlete that showed some potential for stardom. end of story.

sooneron
12/1/2009, 09:30 AM
Someone should tell those ****tards that Broyles had a friend whom worked at that particular shortstop. It had nothing to do with the program. Just two stupid kids - one is a hanger on , the other is an athlete that showed some potential for stardom. end of story.

sooneron
12/1/2009, 09:32 AM

sooneron
12/1/2009, 09:38 AM

stoops the eternal pimp
12/1/2009, 09:42 AM

CobraKai
12/1/2009, 09:44 AM

No wonder your post count is so high. :)

Collier11
12/1/2009, 09:48 AM
This thread just got good

soonerboy
12/1/2009, 09:50 AM
You know the point isn't that they're talking about him, its the fact that he reamed their a**holes and they want to find something to bash him about.

OKLA21FAN
12/1/2009, 10:02 AM
But then again.........

Sooner in Tampa
12/1/2009, 10:03 AM
Maybe...

meoveryouxinfinity
12/1/2009, 10:04 AM
ummm...it is Stoolwater

BUT HOW DID HE GET THE KEY!!! AND WHY WASN'T IT REPORTED STOLEN!!

and if the guy "gave" it to broyles, what did he say to his manager when it was lost!!!!

oh and someone should tell those ****tards that Broyles had a friend whom worked at that particular shortstop. It had nothing to do with the program. Just two stupid kids - one is a hanger on , the other is an athlete that showed some potential for stardom. end of story.

Scott D
12/1/2009, 11:41 AM
just maybe...

Collier11
12/1/2009, 11:48 AM
now its getting old you unoriginal bastards...

Scott D
12/1/2009, 11:50 AM
look man, all I'm saying is..

BoulderSooner79
12/1/2009, 12:10 PM
Man are you guys bored. You're hammering on the guy just because of some computer glitch that caused him to post a couple of extra times. Get a life. I mean really, all the guy was trying to say was :

Scott D
12/1/2009, 12:13 PM
Boulder I don't know what you're talking about, by the way.

OKLA21FAN
12/1/2009, 12:17 PM
Here is my take on this whole mess,

Sooner in Tampa
12/2/2009, 11:34 AM
Dean Blevins just reported:

badger
12/2/2009, 11:37 AM
Has anyone told those ****tards yet? If not, someone should tell those ****tards that Broyles had a friend whom worked at that particular shortstop. It had nothing to do with the program. Just two stupid kids - one is a hanger on , the other is an athlete that showed some potential for stardom. end of story.

Sooner in Tampa
12/2/2009, 11:40 AM
Damian Mackey told these ****tards that Broyles had a friend whom worked at that particular shortstop. It had nothing to do with the program. Just two stupid kids - one is a hanger on , the other is an athlete that showed some potential for stardom. end of story.

Collier11
12/2/2009, 11:43 AM
look man, all I'm saying is..

Well I think you are full of sh*t with what you are saying...and to prove it...

badger
12/2/2009, 11:57 AM
Story of End! Stardom for potential showed that athlete. An is other the on hanger. A is one kids, stupid, two. Just program the with do to nothing had it. Shortstop particular that. At worked whom friend, a had Broyles that. ****tards! Those tell, should someone!

OKLA21FAN
12/2/2009, 12:01 PM
Sumeune-a shuoold tell thuse-a ****terds thet Bruyles hed a freeend vhum vurked et thet perteecooler shurtstup. It hed nutheeng tu du veet zee prugrem. Joost tvu stoopeed keeds - oone-a is a hunger oon , zee oozeer is un ethlete-a thet shooed sume-a putenteeel fur sterdum. ind ooff stury

Leroy Lizard
12/2/2009, 12:13 PM
James Hale announced:

Someone should tell those ****tards that Boyles had a friend whom worked at that particular shortstop. It had nothing to do with the program. Just two stupid kids - one is a hanger on , the other is an athlete that showed some potential for stardom. end of story.

Scott D
12/2/2009, 12:23 PM
Bob Stoops just called Mike Gundy and told him

Someone should tell those ****tards that Boyles had a friend whom worked at that particular shortstop. It had nothing to do with the program. Just two stupid kids - one is a hanger on , the other is an athlete that showed some potential for stardom. end of story.

homerSimpsonsBrain
12/2/2009, 12:24 PM
I'm not really clear on what you're saying. Are you saying someone should tell those ****tards that Boyles had a friend whom worked at that particular shortstop. It had nothing to do with the program. Just two stupid kids - one is a hanger on , the other is an athlete that showed some potential for stardom. end of story.

badger
12/2/2009, 12:26 PM
Someone should tell those ****tards that Boyles had a friend whom worked at that particular shortstop?!?!?!

It had nothing to do with the program?!

Just two stupid kids???

One is a hanger on , the other is an athlete that showed some potential for stardom?!

:les:End of story?!?!?!?!?!?! [hairGel]

OKLA21FAN
12/2/2009, 12:41 PM
for the mezzicans:

Alguien debe decir a esos bastardos que Boyles tenía un amigo que trabajó en ese campo corto particular. No tenía nada hacer con el programa. Apenas dos cabritos estúpidos - uno está una suspensión prendido, el otro es un atleta que demostró un cierto potencial para el estrellato. final de la historia.

beer4me
12/2/2009, 12:45 PM
Homer Simpson announced:

badger
12/2/2009, 12:51 PM
Somewhere in this, Broyles became Boyles :(

So... someone tell Susan Boyle's agent that I am sick of her "Dreamed a Dream" thing... and then someone should tell those ****tards that Broyles had a friend whom worked at that particular shortstop. It had nothing to do with the program. Just two stupid kids - one is a hanger on , the other is an athlete that showed some potential for stardom. end of story.

OKLA21FAN
12/2/2009, 12:56 PM
Somewhere in this, Broyles became Boyles :(

prime suspect or at least person of interest :pop:
http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2782053&postcount=50

sooner518
12/2/2009, 01:30 PM
http://www.thelostogle.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/dean-blevins.jpg

Someone should tell those ****tards that there was a 93% chance that Broyles had a friend whom worked at that particular shortstop but a 17% chance that he held up the store owner at gunpoint and demanded the key and the code. There is a 43% chance that it had nothing to do with the program. Just 6 stupid kids - one is a hanger on , the other is an athlete that showed some potential for stardom. end of story.

badger
12/2/2009, 01:37 PM
prime suspect or at least person of interest :pop:
http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2782053&postcount=50
Nope, it was THIS GUY:
http://i49.tinypic.com/nocbgw.jpg
:gary:

hgarmorer
12/2/2009, 01:39 PM
Look, when you get down to it

oudivesherpa
12/2/2009, 01:42 PM
Sounds like Ground Hog Day

badger
12/2/2009, 02:27 PM
Sounds like Ground Hog Day

No, it sounds like SOMEONE should tell those ****tards that Broyles had a friend whom worked at that particular shortstop. It had nothing to do with the program. Just two stupid kids - one is a hanger on , the other is an athlete that showed some potential for stardom. end of story.

(i love this thread soooo much and it is taking my mind off the fact that we aren't playing this weekend quite nicely... ok, NOW end of story)

OKLA21FAN
12/2/2009, 02:30 PM
sweep the leg:

某人應該告訴那些壞蛋Broyles有工作在那個特殊游擊手的一個朋友。 它与節目无关。 二個愚笨的孩子-一個掛衣架打開,其他是顯示在演員身份的一些潛力的運動員。 故事的结尾。

prrriiide
12/2/2009, 02:57 PM
all I can say is that Cimarron character is pretty persistent like it's his personal crusade....and his user title is apt based on how he's a dog to a bone with this. (Seriously Needs A Date) for those who feel safer not going there.

Yeah, stupid fool points out all of the things Henderson was involved with in bringing to OU. He's too much of a drooling imbecile to think that maybe Henderson was doing his job AS MAYOR in bringing economic benefit to his constituency, the taxpayers of Norman. That it benefits OU is beside the point. I'm quite sure that he would have been just as active in bringing a John Deere mechanic training facility to Stoolwater ha he been their mayor.

jumperstop
12/2/2009, 04:41 PM
sweep the leg:

某人應該告訴那些壞蛋Broyles有工作在那個特殊游擊手的一個朋友。 它与節目无关。 二個愚笨的孩子-一個掛衣架打開,其他是顯示在演員身份的一些潛力的運動員。 故事的结尾。

you beat me to it...

DenverSooner751
12/2/2009, 09:47 PM
This is fantastic. I've been laughing for about 5 straight minutes in reading this thread......excellent!

Leroy Lizard
12/3/2009, 03:16 AM
I'll take Roids and Agroids for $200, Alex.

"Someone should tell them that Broyles had a friend whom worked at that particular shortstop. It had nothing to do with the program. Just two stupid kids - one is a hanger on , the other is an athlete that showed some potential for stardom. end of story."

Who are fans of the Oklahoma State University Cowboys?

birddog
12/3/2009, 08:56 AM
Nope, it was THIS GUY:
http://i49.tinypic.com/nocbgw.jpg
:gary:

niiice. i haven't seen big gar in a while. looks like he got a new birthday rug. it's a BEAUTY.

MamaMia
12/3/2009, 09:42 AM
Typical

badger
12/3/2009, 09:49 AM
MamaMia, don't YOU think that someone should tell them that Broyles had a friend whom worked at that particular shortstop?

It had nothing to do with the program. Just two stupid kids - one is a hanger on , the other is an athlete that showed some potential for stardom. end of story.

NormanPride
12/3/2009, 01:08 PM
Back in my day, two stupid kids could have nothing to do with the program. One could hang on, sure, but the other would just be an athlete with some potential for stardom.

I mean, those ****tards think that Broyles can't be one of those kids? Someone needs to tell them about working at that particular shortstop.

MamaMia
12/3/2009, 02:23 PM
MamaMia, don't YOU think that someone should tell them that Broyles had a friend whom worked at that particular shortstop?

It had nothing to do with the program. Just two stupid kids - one is a hanger on , the other is an athlete that showed some potential for stardom. end of story.

What are you...banned? :D

Actually I told them...
Your players have always been perfect little angels. Maybe you just need to get bigger angels?

...which is why I'm probably banned now after only one post ever. Those pokes can be mighty touchy.

sooneron
12/3/2009, 03:24 PM
This thread is awesome. You're welcome! :D

badger
12/3/2009, 03:36 PM
What are you...banned? :D

Actually I told them...

...which is why I'm probably banned now after only one post ever. Those pokes can be mighty touchy.

Yes, I, too am banned... I could get it lifted through some IP trickery, but I really don't care.

Oh, and we're touchy after losses too. They just lost in major sports to both Oklahoma state Div. 1 programs (us in football on Saturday, Tulsa in mens basketball yesterday).

NOT TO MENTION, their pride and joy program which accounts for a great majority of their 49 national championships, rasslin, could only manage to tie the fairweather fan cheatin' gooner program.

A TIE! UNHEARD OF! :D

the_ouskull
12/3/2009, 10:49 PM
subserviant works for me.

It would work for historical accuracy, too.

OH, and:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/sichuevos/StealingGas.jpg

the_ouskull

Leroy Lizard
12/3/2009, 11:13 PM
That was gold.