PDA

View Full Version : Memorial Stadium

soonerboy
11/29/2009, 12:37 AM
WAS ABSOLUTELY FREAKIN RIDICULOUS!!!! The crowd was in the game the whole time, it was shaking when the defense was out there, unbelievable defense and a awesome crowd= pukes have no chance. I would like to thank everyone who went to the game and was hoarse by the end of the 1st quarter!

Boomer Sooner!!!

delhalew
11/29/2009, 12:38 AM
WAS ABSOLUTELY FREAKIN RIDICULOUS!!!! The crowd was in the game the whole time, it was shaking when the defense was out there, unbelievable defense and a awesome crowd= pukes have no chance. I would like to thank everyone who went to the game and was hoarse by the end of the 1st quarter!

Boomer Sooner!!!

My sentiments exactly.

yermom
11/29/2009, 12:44 AM
i was a little worried about the crowd until Sam came on the video screen and old us to bring it

i knew it was on at that point

boomerborn79
11/29/2009, 01:01 AM
Crowd was great. Even after an hour of reviews in the first qtr. PROUD to be a sooner, PROUD to have a soar throat, PROUD of my sooners. If that game was at night it probably would have been like the tt game last year. The tt game will go down as the greatest atmosphere game I ever attended at Owen field. Good job sooner fans...I love the look on the puke's student's sitting in section 35, couldn't tell if he got drunk too early or if he was going to throw up because of the score. Either way I loved it. Boomer Sooner

sooner59
11/29/2009, 01:23 AM
I love how the crowd peformed. Although there were quite a few pukes around us in the student section. That and there were as many empty student seats around me as puke fans. It p***ed me off a little, but at least the crowd that was there was loud when we needed them. I can barely talk. I did my part.

batonrougesooner
11/29/2009, 01:35 AM
Crowd was great. Even after an hour of reviews in the first qtr. PROUD to be a sooner, PROUD to have a soar throat, PROUD of my sooners. If that game was at night it probably would have been like the tt game last year. The tt game will go down as the greatest atmosphere game I ever attended at Owen field. Good job sooner fans...I love the look on the puke's student's sitting in section 35, couldn't tell if he got drunk too early or if he was going to throw up because of the score. Either way I loved it. Boomer Sooner

Greatest atmosphere IMHO will continue to be the 2000 Nebraska game. Tech last year was special but still not what we experienced that day.

Never before and never since have I heard it as loud as I did that day.

sooner59
11/29/2009, 01:42 AM
1. OU-Nebraska 2000
2. OU-Texas Tech 2008
3. (tie) OU-OSU 2003
3. (tie) OU-Mizzou 2007

*I wasn't at the Bama game in '02 so I can't comment on that one.

yermom
11/29/2009, 01:46 AM
that Bama game was nuts when Works broke off that Shovel Pass, but i don't remember it being that loud the rest of the game

i remember the 2003 A&M game being just as loud as the OSU game that year

sooner59
11/29/2009, 02:15 AM
that Bama game was nuts when Works broke off that Shovel Pass, but i don't remember it being that loud the rest of the game

i remember the 2003 A&M game being just as loud as the OSU game that year

It may have been, but I mostly remember the goal-line stand against OSU early in the game that made it so nuts. That 4th and goal from OUr 1 yard line was the loudest I have ever heard before a snap, and when we stuffed them, it was the loudest post-play I have heard. So maybe I shouldn't have based it off of one series. It got out of hand after that. :D