View Full Version : AZ and the Twilight Zone

Leroy Lizard
11/29/2009, 12:30 AM
Arizona wins today against ASU and the fans are not happy.

http://forum.goazcats.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4

Tulsa_Fireman
11/29/2009, 12:31 AM
FIRE MIKE STOOPS

silverwheels
11/29/2009, 12:39 AM
Truth be told, they should have dominated ASU. The Sun Devils are not good this year. Still, I think this is about as good as it gets for Arizona. Doesn't bother me one bit.

yermom
11/29/2009, 12:39 AM
the Twilight thread is pretty funny

Vampires don't go to high school, vampires don't sparkle, vampires party everynight and ride dirtbikes on the beach.

Leroy Lizard
11/29/2009, 12:40 AM
Here are some quotes:

"How is this a positive sign? Coaching isnt changing, it dosnt seem they learn from week to week,,,I dont see it"

"Rivalry game or not, we have more playmakers on both sides of the ball than ASU does and we still looked average. Coaching?

"If the games were 56 minutes, then Stoops/Dykes/Stoops would go to the Prevent Defense and Run Up the Middle Offense at the 52 minute mark instead of the 56 minute mark."

"I really want to hear the spin on this from Stoops. A 1 in a 100 muff winning the game instead of solid defense and offensive play calling holding a lead. "

"Today's game was a near-repeat of the Cal game in terms of play calling. The play calling (and Foles) cost us that game and yet they come out and do the same today. I'd have to question the coaching staff as to why they didn't learn from their mistakes in the Cal game. Do they want to loose or something? Sorry, I am just frustrated by the coaching staff, that's all."