PDA

View Full Version : Wonder was he Textin

olevetonahill
11/27/2009, 03:51 PM
News just said Tiger hurt in a car accident
Hit a tree and a Fire hydrant

yermom
11/27/2009, 03:57 PM
how was he going fast enough to hit all that stuff in his driveway?

StoopTroup
11/27/2009, 03:58 PM
Maybe he's been watching to much Nascar and was practicing in his yard with one of those free Buicks.

StoopTroup
11/27/2009, 04:03 PM
Nope a Cadillac Escapade. :D

At 2:30am.

olevetonahill
11/27/2009, 04:15 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/golf/pga/news?slug=ap-woods-accident&prov=ap&type=lgns

Leroy Lizard
11/27/2009, 04:22 PM
I, for one, don't give a ****.

yermom
11/27/2009, 04:24 PM
yeah, there is college football to watch

Tiger is out of the hospital. i get it.

ouleaf
11/27/2009, 04:30 PM
Surprised his home only costs $2.4MM.

olevetonahill
11/27/2009, 04:45 PM

yeah, there is college football to watch

Tiger is out of the hospital. i get it.

Yea the Board is gettin smoked with all the Football talk :D :rolleyes:

StoopTroup
11/27/2009, 04:54 PM

We've seen pics of your dog. We know how you are. You could be kinder to dogs and tigers IMO.

Leroy Lizard
11/27/2009, 05:26 PM
I could be. But I'm not going to be.

StoopTroup
11/27/2009, 05:33 PM
POST REPORTED TO PETA !

OK2LA
11/27/2009, 06:39 PM
I wonder if he had some sort of fatal attraction thing going on. Rumor is that he was cheating on his wifey . . . Accident happened at like 2 in the a.m.

http://www.sportsbybrooks.com/

olevetonahill
11/27/2009, 07:15 PM
I wonder if he had some sort of fatal attraction thing going on. Rumor is that he was cheating on his wifey . . . Accident happened at like 2 in the a.m.

http://www.sportsbybrooks.com/

What I were thinkin
If he wernt drunk
then about the only the Only thing left was TEMPER , and he has a bad un from what ive seen

yermom
11/27/2009, 07:24 PM
i'm thinking the wife beat his *** with a golf club, then smashed his car

then he wrecked trying to get away

okiewaker
11/27/2009, 07:32 PM
Think your right. I mean leaving your driveway in your car and ending up lying in the street with blood in your mouth, lacerations on your face, and in and out of conciousness is crazy.

TUSooner
11/27/2009, 08:01 PM
i'm thinking the wife beat his *** with a golf club, then smashed his car

then he wrecked trying to get away

I vote for this.

Scott D
11/27/2009, 08:11 PM
Think your right. I mean leaving your driveway in your car and ending up lying in the street with blood in your mouth, lacerations on your face, and in and out of conciousness is crazy.

well if you go by the reported info. Wife broke the back window out in an effort to get him out of the car. lacerations from broken glass, blood in mouth from contact with steering wheel when you hit the tree, with a potential concussion which would have you fading in and out of consciousness not to mention woozy.

or you could go by the rumored info that he's been having an affair.

tulsaoilerfan
11/27/2009, 10:21 PM
well if you go by the reported info. Wife broke the back window out in an effort to get him out of the car. lacerations from broken glass, blood in mouth from contact with steering wheel when you hit the tree, with a potential concussion which would have you fading in and out of consciousness not to mention woozy.

or you could go by the rumored info that he's been having an affair.

If Tiger's cheating on her then he's not the smartest person around; she is :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot:

Scott D
11/27/2009, 10:22 PM
maybe there's not enough 'them' time since she's popped out 2 little ones in the last 2 years.

I mean it's not like seal and heidi klum where clearly they're still gettin it on because she'll probably be popping another one out in a year or so. ;)

kevpks
11/27/2009, 10:22 PM
When I saw the title of this thread I thought it was a reference to what Sergio Kindle must have been doing when he got ran over by that true freshman last night.

Scott D
11/27/2009, 10:24 PM
kevpks has the best post in this thread..bar none.

SoCal
11/28/2009, 08:40 AM
Apparently Tiger Woods wife Elin Nordegren did use a golf club, but on Woods and not the window of the Cadillac he was driving, or trying to drive. Here's the meat of the TMZ post:
Tiger has yet to be formally interviewed by the Florida Highway Patrol -- that should happen this afternoon. But we're told Tiger had a conversation Friday -- with a non-law enforcement type -- detailing what went down before his Escalade hit a fire hydrant.
We're told he said his wife had confronted him about reports that he was seeing another woman. The argument got heated and, according to our source, she scratched his face up. We're told it was then Woods beat a hasty retreat for his SUV -- but according to our source, Woods says his wife followed behind with a golf club. As Tiger drove away, she struck the vehicle several times with the club.
We're told Woods became "distracted," thought the vehicle was stopped, and looked to see what had happened. At that point the SUV hit the fire hydrant and then hit a tree.

And that's the only news that explains her aggressive action to Woods as of this writing. The woman they were talking about is Rachel Uchitel. Rachel Uchitel is someone you and I have never heard of until this week and rumored to have been in an affair with Tiger Woods, first by the National Enquirer.

But before I get to that, who the heck is Rachel Uchitel?

BlackBook.com has an extensive description of this smoking hot "prime mover", written in 2008 BT (Before Tiger). 34-year-old Rachel Uchitel is described as a 'Hamptons diva' who is the Director of VIP Services at Pink Elephant in Southampton, NY. Pink Elephant is an expensive, exclusive club known for its Hollywood patrons, celeb sitings, and lounge couches. She says the Four Seasons in Chiang Mai Thailand is her favorite place in the World and is regularly seen at what I call "business social events" like club openings and fundraiders.

Uchitel's a nightclub executive and use to the World of celebs, high rollers, expensive cars and long nights. At the time of the Blackbook.com profile her two favorite men were Ozzy Osbourne and Rudy Giuliani - her dogs, a affenpinscher and a brussels griffin.

In her Blackbook.com profile Rachel claims she doesn't "kiss and tell" about the men she's been linked with and doesn't like her name being "dragged in the mud". But Hollywood Gossip has her in an affair with first David Boreanaz (star of the TV show Bones), then Tiger Woods, both men rich and married with children.

But in the case of Woods, Hollywood Gossip claims she openly admitted to an affair with him, something she didn't do in the case of David Boreanaz.

Sports By Brooks echos the National Enquirer account of Rachel Uchitel either accidentally or intently in Melborne at the same time as Tiger Woods, where he was playing at the Australian Masters.

Whatever the details, the news was apparently enough to send Elin Nordegren into a fit, chasing Woods and ultimately clobbering him with a golf club. Regardless if the affair is real or imagined, it's clear Elin Nordegren's going to kick her husband's *** for just being linked to another woman.