PDA

View Full Version : Fake Gobble Warnings

StoopTroup
11/26/2009, 12:16 PM
Beware.

Make sure it's really turkey before you put it on your plate. You too could fall victim to a Turduckin!

Just be careful people!

:pop:

GottaHavePride
11/26/2009, 02:59 PM
The 2004 PSA bears repeating.

lHRFAM0ZvCM

StoopTroup
11/26/2009, 03:22 PM
Oh yum. :D

Fraggle145
11/26/2009, 05:20 PM
Rush: IamWrong

copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste,

I suck at linking articles and am too lazy to figure it out. I suck at linking articles and am too lazy to figure it out. I suck at linking articles and am too lazy to figure it out. I suck at linking articles and am too lazy to figure it out. I suck at linking articles and am too lazy to figure it out. I suck at linking articles and am too lazy to figure it out. I suck at linking articles and am too lazy to figure it out. I suck at linking articles and am too lazy to figure it out. I suck at linking articles and am too lazy to figure it out. I suck at linking articles and am too lazy to figure it out. I suck at linking articles and am too lazy to figure it out. I suck at linking articles and am too lazy to figure it out. I suck at linking articles and am too lazy to figure it out. I suck at linking articles and am too lazy to figure it out. I suck at linking articles and am too lazy to figure it out. I suck at linking articles and am too lazy to figure it out.

Right Comrade?

KABOOKIE
11/26/2009, 10:24 PM
Turducken. Chicken, duck and a turkey all stuffed. What's wrong with that?
Just don't fall victim to the Tofurkey.

GottaHavePride
11/27/2009, 12:25 AM
Now, if Fred Phelps wants to picket tofurkey, I'd be down with that. That stuff is just WRONG.

KABOOKIE
11/27/2009, 09:57 AM
Fred Phelps and his followers are Tofurkey.

StoopTroup
11/27/2009, 04:52 PM
or ToeJerky.

I Am Right
11/27/2009, 06:30 PM
[QUOTE=Fraggle145;2776559]Rush: IamWrong

copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste, copy/paste,

Frag, what in the world are you so angry about!!!!!!!!!!!!!

StoopTroup
11/27/2009, 06:33 PM
Ever think about "I Am Red"?

Fraggle145
11/27/2009, 06:47 PM
QUOTE=Fraggle145;2776559 Rush: IamWrong

Frag, what in the world are you so angry about!!!!!!!!!!!!!

heh. you suck at the internet.