PDA

View Full Version : For your daily "awww" moment...

Okla-homey
11/25/2009, 07:37 AM
I present my friend's new Bloodhound puppy "Elvis."

http://img264.imageshack.us/img264/4091/blood161611278072676191.jpg

BillyBall
11/25/2009, 08:02 AM
Good looking boy.

Oldnslo
11/25/2009, 12:00 PM
... you know, he kind of looks like a puppy version of you, K.

btk108
11/25/2009, 07:57 PM
ain't nothin but a hound dawg...

btk108
11/25/2009, 07:59 PM
... you know, he kind of looks like a puppy version of you, K.

somebody get that dawg a stogie and a stein :D

StoopTroup
11/25/2009, 08:01 PM
He looks stoned.

SoonerJack
11/27/2009, 10:24 AM
I want to grab his muzzle and smell his puppy breath. Puppies are awesome.

badger
11/27/2009, 10:44 AM
I was gonna surprise NP with a PS3 this Christmas. I was going about sh!t in a very roundabout way, cuz he knew that I was probably gonna get him it, because that's all he asked for. However, I didn't talk about it and went out of my way to not even mention it or encourage talking about it.

Then, while I'm at work this morning he calls me:

"Hey badger - they still have Black Friday deals on the PS3 at Best Buy that include two free games!"

I couldn't do it anymore, cuz I knew that he was gonna buy it if I didn't fess up - I had already bought it. No waiting in lines like a sap in chilly Oklahoma early morning temps, I just went to Amazon.com and got the same deal everyone who waiting up all night got, pretty much.

It was truly an awwwwwww moment :mad:

C&CDean
11/27/2009, 11:14 AM
I was gonna surprise NP with a PS3 this Christmas. I was going about sh!t in a very roundabout way, cuz he knew that I was probably gonna get him it, because that's all he asked for. However, I didn't talk about it and went out of my way to not even mention it or encourage talking about it.

Then, while I'm at work this morning he calls me:

"Hey badger - they still have Black Friday deals on the PS3 at Best Buy that include two free games!"

I couldn't do it anymore, cuz I knew that he was gonna buy it if I didn't fess up - I had already bought it. No waiting in lines like a sap in chilly Oklahoma early morning temps, I just went to Amazon.com and got the same deal everyone who waiting up all night got, pretty much.

It was truly an awwwwwww moment :mad:

Is the USPS going to deliver it?

badger
11/27/2009, 11:18 AM
Is the USPS going to deliver it?

Oh yes, and yer gonna deliver it in one d@mn business day. You hear me, Deano - ONE biz day. If it arrives in two, USPS is getting replaced by UPS :D

(nothing like an awesome turkey day packer win, no?)

C&CDean
11/27/2009, 11:31 AM
One biz day it is.

I'm trying not to get too excited about wins over da Lions. Every time I think "hey, Rodgers only got sacked once today" our O-line starts doing it's matador impression and lets the bulls run right on by to gore our boy. Rodgers would be really good if he had a little protection...

Breadburner
11/27/2009, 12:07 PM
http://www.historytelevision.ca/DMM/C/O/Cool_Hand_Luke_001.jpg

badger
11/27/2009, 12:11 PM
One biz day it is.

I'm trying not to get too excited about wins over da Lions. Every time I think "hey, Rodgers only got sacked once today" our O-line starts doing it's matador impression and lets the bulls run right on by to gore our boy. Rodgers would be really good if he had a little protection...

He would also do really good to get rid of the ball sooner if he gets sacked too much :D

But hey, you totally have to check out your nearest BB&B for the most awesome packers blanket ever... it's only available in Cowboys and Patriots up here, but I intend to order it online. It's like I've gone all Okie State and am hugging a herd of sheep, this blanket is sooooooooooooo soft!

Anyway, it's going to be a gift to my dear mum. Daddy's getting a Ron Dayne Heisman helmet. Sports memorabilia is dirt cheap this holiday season, it seems.