PDA

View Full Version : YO BARTENDER:Jobu needs a refill! Beer Holiday tomorrow!

setem
11/25/2009, 01:31 AM
And with that not so great thread spoof...I am off to bed!

Stroh's before Hoes day is tomorrow! Hope I make it through alive. "What is Stroh's before Hoes day?" you ask!

I will tell you! It is a magical day where my friends and I attempt to drink a 30 pack of Stroh's beer. Not just one 30 pack between us but one full case per person. In past years it has just been my buddy Clay and I. Back when the day was called Schmidt's Day aka Schmidt's Gay Day (http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83528) Clay made it to 17 and I got to 22 before we passed out. Shcmidt's no longer is sold in Oklahoma not sure if that is true or not but I have not found it in Norman in a while. Last year he was in Chicago and no one wanted to get black out drunk with me so we did not have it. Well he failed miserably at life in Chicago and has moved back and our buddy Ross is going to partake in this Beer Holiday with us. Keys will be hidden just so you know but I wont lie to you and say we will be safe because anytime you binge drink to the extreme like this someone is bound to get hurt some how. Oh and like the name of the holiday this is strictly for my ninjas no bitches allowed.

God it is good to be 25!

http://thearchnemesis.com/images/jobu.jpg

Petro-Sooner
11/25/2009, 02:15 AM
30? Good grief dude! Best of luck. :D

Crucifax Autumn
11/25/2009, 04:25 AM
Man...I used to put down at least a 30 of bud each with my whorn friend before I left texass for Nevada. Most days we'd manage at least another one to split and this was while smoking herb all day and popping xanax and pain pills and whatever else was around.

These days...I'm a pussay! I drink maybe 4-6 24 oz beers ranging from 8.1 - 12% depending on the mood. I must be getting old.

Good luck in your quest though!

Denton_Sooner
11/25/2009, 09:06 AM
Is very bad to steal Jobu's rum.... Is very bad.

BillyBall
11/25/2009, 09:18 AM
We had something similar when I was in school called "Lobster Day". You start at noon with a case and have to be finished by midnight. So approximately 2 beers an hour for 12 hours.

The reason why it was called Lobster day is two fold. 1) When you drink that much you start to get very red. 2) After you are finished you must try to draw a Lobster on the front of a white T shirt and wear said shirt out to that night.

It is no coincidence that I never managed to get laid on Lobster day.

setem
11/25/2009, 07:12 PM
I like your lobster idea! That seems like it would make for some great laughs!

WISH ME WELL! Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and I will be hungover!

StoopTroup
11/25/2009, 08:00 PM
Wobsta craws!

setem
11/27/2009, 12:34 AM
We got good and tight last night! Fought the good fight but in the end Stroh's was the victor!

olevetonahill
11/27/2009, 12:55 AM
We got good and tight last night! Fought the good fight but in the end Stroh's was the victor!

Glad ya survived anyway ;)

OUmillenium
11/27/2009, 03:42 PM
Man vs Strohs...Man vs Strohs...

OUmillenium
11/27/2009, 03:43 PM
I fought the Strohs but thu...Strohs won

picasso
11/27/2009, 09:09 PM
up yerr butt Jobu.

StoopTroup
11/27/2009, 09:41 PM