PDA

View Full Version : Met Q tonite

stoopified
11/24/2009, 09:35 PM
He was really cool.My wife ,my boys ,and I were at Quail SpringsMall doing some Christmas shopping and stopped at Jason White's House Divided,and there he was.I had heard he was a part owner and manager of that location but I didn't expect to run into him there.My wife spotted him first and says:Hi Quentin,How Ya Doing?.He looks at her a second and says: Fine Thanks.How About You?

Anyhow we talked a little football and he personally signed a picture for me and my boys.It was of the 2000 OU-UT game where he scored the 6 TDs.My wife was goung to take a picture of us but her camera was dead.

setem
11/24/2009, 09:38 PM
He was really cool.My wife ,my boys ,and I were at Quail SpringsMall doing some Christmas shopping and stopped at Jason White's House Divided,and there he was.I had heard he was a part owner and manager of that location but I didn't expect to run into him there.My wife spotted him first and says:Hi Quentin,How Ya Doing?.He looks at her a second and says: Fine Thanks.How About You?

Anyhow we talked a little football and he personally signed a picture for me and my boys.It was of the 2000 OU-UT game where he scored the 6 TDs.My wife was goung to take a picture of us but her camera was dead.

Did he drop his keys?