PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations to BRS on winning the Sooner Legends Free Stay Giveaway!!

Phil
11/24/2009, 11:09 AM
Congratulations to the winners of the Sooner Legends Free Stay Giveaway. BRS is our first place winner, and will receive a free stay at Sooner Legends Inn & Suites on November 27th and 28th for Bedlam weekend. Second prize, a $25 gift card for the Sooner Legends Restaurant will be given to HHH. BRS and HHH should email [email protected] to claim your prize immediately!

Thank you to the Sooner Legends Hotel for providing this generous giveaway! Also, thank you to everyone else who posted, we appreciate your participation. When in town you should make a point to stop by and see the most amazing collection of OU memorabilia you can find at Sooner Legends Inn & Suites - The Place to Stay in Norman O-K!!!

Boomer.....
11/24/2009, 11:31 AM
The Sooner Legends restaurant and bar are also great places. The restaurant has a wide variety of food from mexican to bbq and everything is very good. The bar has karaoke Friday and Saturday nights which is always good times.

StoopTroup
11/24/2009, 11:37 AM
Congrats to the winners! Hope they have a great weekend!

btk108
11/24/2009, 12:59 PM
I got my room for Friday. FYI, they are waiving the two night stay requirement for this weekend.

StoopTroup
11/24/2009, 01:18 PM
I got my room for Friday. FYI, they are waiving the two night stay requirement for this weekend.

Sweet! Sounds like they know how to make a Sooner happy.

WTG Legends!

BRS
11/25/2009, 08:02 PM
Thanks very much. I've been looking at the hotel website--looks wonderful. We are looking forward to our first stay at the Sooner Legends.
BRS

StoopTroup
11/25/2009, 08:11 PM
We're looking forward to your third post.

Get busy man...we got aggies to brutalize! :D

oufreak
11/25/2009, 08:45 PM
I am so glad everyone modeled their post after mine.:D

StoopTroup
11/25/2009, 09:26 PM
lol....

Plus you just hit your third. SPEK!

oufreak
11/25/2009, 11:15 PM
yeah what is spek? Also if that is someway of you cyber like insulting me then dude come on. What kind of guy insults another guy about number of post? Oh I know someone who post 36000 some odd times which proves he does not have a life;) .

BRS
11/29/2009, 06:24 PM
We stayed at Sooner Legends for the Bedlam weekend. It was a wonderful experience. The staff went above and beyond to make our stay great. The facilities are excellent and all the Sooner sports memorabilia is fascinating. The food in the restaurant is delicious and it’s entertaining to be among all the Sooner fans for breakfast before the game and dinner after the game. I highly recommend the Sooner Legends.