PDA

View Full Version : Ryan Reynolds next to go down to injury bug

VA Sooner
11/24/2009, 12:02 AM
Didn't know this but Ryan Reynolds had a big hamstring injury in the game... big enough to keep him out of the game this Saturday against the Pokes. Austin Box to fill in at middle linebacker.

Need Reynolds' experience and football smarts but I like Box in the middle (sound bad?)... he's a hard-hitter.

One more regular season game... hopefully no one gets hurt in this one. Hate to forfeit a bowl game because of lack of a full complement of players.

Boomer.....
11/24/2009, 09:45 AM
http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137440

madillsoonerfan5353
11/24/2009, 04:59 PM
I like RR a lot and he has give this program a lot, but just knowing where to be isn't enough if you don't have the speed to get there. Box is a great player and can put us where we need to be he played pretty well last year when RR went down! Until a dirty faggie took a cheap shot!!!

Chiliman
11/24/2009, 06:12 PM
I like RR a lot and he has give this program a lot, but just knowing where to be isn't enough if you don't have the speed to get there. Box is a great player and can put us where we need to be he played pretty well last year when RR went down! Until a dirty faggie took a cheap shot!!!

After he got some game reps under his belt, Box was playing very well at the end of the season. God, how I hate those orange bastards! The puke player who cheap shotted Box was kicked off the team, wasn't he?

In the '06 high school playoffs, Box absolutely stoned Josh Cooper. Laid him out for several minutes. Box was playing quarterback and actually blocking down field for a RB! Cooper never saw it coming. Maybe Karma for this Saturday?

TUSooner
11/24/2009, 08:54 PM
Said elsewhere: I saw Box lay on some good licks vs Tt even after the result was decided. Go, Bay-beee !!!