PDA

View Full Version : Want a diversion? Some Schadenfreude? (link to LSU board)

TUSooner
11/23/2009, 03:42 PM
After the Ole Miss Meltdown (aka "One Mississippi"), dem Tigahs is pretty PO'd at Leslie Edwin Miles, especially after his presser where he evidently bungled his way between accepting responsibility, casting blame, and offering lame excuses and explanations for what had to have been the worst managed minute in the history of North American football. Take some time and browse around Tiger Rant; there's a lot to choose from. Some people really want him fired for being so stupid, but they're way more extreme - and way less tolerant - than we Soonerfans are. ;) But they have some sunshine pumpers, too.

http://www.tigerdroppings.com/

Crucifax Autumn
11/23/2009, 03:57 PM
Click here to geaux.

Seriously? lmao

TAFBSooner
11/25/2009, 11:43 PM
After the Ole Miss Meltdown (aka "One Mississippi"), dem Tigahs is pretty PO'd at Leslie Edwin Miles, especially after his presser where he evidently bungled his way between accepting responsibility, casting blame, and offering lame excuses and explanations for what had to have been the worst managed minute in the history of North American football. Take some time and browse around Tiger Rant; there's a lot to choose from. Some people really want him fired for being so stupid, but they're way more extreme - and way less tolerant - than we Soonerfans are. ;) But they have some sunshine pumpers, too.

http://www.tigerdroppings.com/

Bless you kind sir! :P :D :)

sooner59
11/26/2009, 12:39 AM
For some strange reason that is completely obvious to me, I take joy in LSU fans being pissed off. :)

VA Sooner
11/26/2009, 08:57 AM
I take pleasure in Les Miles' misery and pain. So cocky at OSU... despised his attitude and "riverboat gambling" ways were going to be exposed at some point. He got lucky the last few years in having athletes that could hide his ineptitude at coaching. He can't manage a clock in the last two minutes of a game.

He got very lucky his 6'6" wide receiver caught that ball in the endzone last year in the LSU-Auburn game. Should have been exposed then.

LSU needs to drop another game... which they have a good chance of doing.

StoopTroup
11/26/2009, 08:59 AM
You'd think there would be a bevodroppings site too.

VA Sooner
11/26/2009, 09:04 AM
I especially like this partial transcript of the weekly LSU radio talk show:

http://www.shreveporttimes.com/article/20091125/SPORTS0202/91124018/1028

It's the Wednesday report on Tigerdroppings.com

I can picture "Less" Miles squirming. Just like he tried to get out of responsibility for calling for the ball spike with 1 second left to go... lying to the press about who called for it when the video all over youtube.com shows him screaming and yelling for it on the sidelines.

You made a mistake, Less, man up and take responsibility. And learn how to manage the clock, bonehead.

VA Sooner
11/26/2009, 09:05 AM
You'd think there would be a bevodroppings site too.

Ha! I'd like to see that. Would have to sign up on that board just to stir up trouble.