PDA

View Full Version : The Absolute worst case scenario to end this dreadful season

Collier11
11/23/2009, 01:37 PM
is still very possible, the short horns vs tebow and friends for the national title. Of course I will pull for Florida but it will be painful as hell, please let Bama beat floriday, palease

GottaHavePride
11/23/2009, 01:45 PM
1. Bama beating Florida is far preferable.

2. If it's Texas vs. Florida, **** the gators, I'm rooting for Texas.

Collier11
11/23/2009, 01:47 PM
hell no, you really want our #1 rival to win the Natl title, f*ck all that

Yes, I am big time going for Bama but there is no way I root for texas...ever!

Sooner98
11/23/2009, 01:50 PM
I'm starting to not even care what happens. It is obvious that Satan has now taken complete control of the world of sports in 2009: the Steelers, Lakers, and Yankees are our current champions in the three major sports. Does it get any worse than that? And then considering this abortion of a college football season, it's pretty demoralizing.

GottaHavePride
11/23/2009, 01:55 PM
I'm sick of the Tebow crap - if they win another title, he'll be the "greatest college football player evar" and the Tebowgasm will continue for the next decade. No way in hell do I want that. I actually hate Colt McCoy less than that.

fadada1
11/23/2009, 01:57 PM
florida loses to fsu, then beats bama.

bama loses in sec champ.

texas loses to nebraska.

tcu v. boise - MNC game.

Collier11
11/23/2009, 02:03 PM
yea but texas winning a natl titl directly effects us, florida doesnt

Boomer.....
11/23/2009, 02:08 PM
Bama>>>>>Florida>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>UT

Sasakwa
11/23/2009, 02:08 PM
the absolute worse case has to include losing to oSu at home, meaning in one season losses to Texas, Nebraska, oSu and Miami and losing the home win streak and then Texas/Florida winning the whole enchilada with one of their QBs winning the Heisman.

that sir, is worst case

starclassic tama
11/23/2009, 03:08 PM
texas winning a title no doubt hurts us in recruiting. and that would give mack 1 up on stoops. lets hope they get upset in the big 12 game and TCU beats florida for it all!

JLEW1818
11/23/2009, 03:19 PM
1. Bama beating Florida is far preferable.

2. If it's Texas vs. Florida, **** the gators, I'm rooting for Texas.

yah and u can hear the horns talk about it forever? How can you really want that? How can you want the the horns to beat anybody? :rolleyes: :D

I'd love for Tebow to win the title and Heisman....

would u rather horns laugh at us or gators?

Crucifax Autumn
11/23/2009, 03:21 PM
Best case scenario would be a particularly dooshy segment of the fanbase defecting to texass or the sheephumpers.

NormanPride
11/23/2009, 03:21 PM
We lose to OSU - OSU goes to Fiesta and beats Boise State.

Texas wins out and goes to the MNC.

Florida loses to Florida State and then Beats Bama.

Texas plays TCU and curbstomps them in the MNC.

HOLD ON FOLKS WE'RE NOT DONE YET

Sam, McCoy, Gresh, Franks, Lewis, Beal, and Demarco bolt for the NFL! Woo woo! Here comes the pain train!

King Barry's Back
11/23/2009, 03:35 PM
We lose to OSU - OSU goes to Fiesta and beats Boise State.

Texas wins out and goes to the MNC.

Florida loses to Florida State and then Beats Bama.

Texas plays TCU and curbstomps them in the MNC.

HOLD ON FOLKS WE'RE NOT DONE YET

Sam, McCoy, Gresh, Franks, Lewis, Beal, and Demarco bolt for the NFL! Woo woo! Here comes the pain train!

all that followed by a USC beatdown in the sun bowl is too much to bear. Pls let us play someone awful like Navy in the bowl game.

Crucifax Autumn
11/23/2009, 03:36 PM
LEt's not do that. If we were to lose to a wishbone team in a bowl I'd finally break down and cry.

badger
11/23/2009, 04:35 PM
I'm sick of the Tebow crap - if they win another title, he'll be the "greatest college football player evar" and the Tebowgasm will continue for the next decade. No way in hell do I want that. I actually hate Colt McCoy less than that.

They'll have a new "best college player ever" next season.

TUSooner
11/23/2009, 04:52 PM
1. OU loses to Okie State and then to ND in a bowl game ("Win one for the fired fat guy!")

2. UFla wins a Bama-UFla rematch in the BCS-MNC game (Is that even possible?)

3. UFla beats anyone in the BCS-MNC game.

tanjou
11/23/2009, 04:55 PM
Yes, what could be better:

Recruiter: "Remember Oklahoma losing to USC? We beat them the next year, nearly the same team."

Recruiter: "Remember Oklahoma losing to Florida? We beat them the next year, nearly the same team."

Recruiter: "Come live in Austin."

Recruit: "You got it."

tanjou
11/23/2009, 04:56 PM
Every one of you should have already learned from the 05 Rose Bowl: It is awful to see Texas win a national championship. I would rather anyone else win it.

ocsooner
11/23/2009, 05:00 PM
Every one of you should have already learned from the 05 Rose Bowl: It is awful to see Texas win a national championship. I would rather anyone else win it.

* won that game based on a pass with the QB's knee down. Wins for * that have a "*" next to them are not so bad as a real win for them. At least I can hope for that ******.