PDA

View Full Version : Obligatory AD thread

BoulderSooner79
11/22/2009, 03:00 PM
The Vikes are making the Seahawks look like a semi-pro team. AD has 84 yards with 4 min. left in the 3rd. No TDs as Favre is hogging all those so far.

StoopTroup
11/22/2009, 03:13 PM
Baltimore seems to be using up their Ray Lewis Voodoo powder again.

14-12 Colts

1:55 left 3rd qtr

StoopTroup
11/22/2009, 03:15 PM
Dallas is behind the Skins too.

Leroy Lizard
11/22/2009, 03:22 PM
AD is only averaging 3.6 ypc. That isn't so good. Have teams learned how to stop him?

tulsaoilerfan
11/22/2009, 03:33 PM
AD is only averaging 3.6 ypc. That isn't so good. Have teams learned how to stop him?

Considering he's averaging over 5 YPC coming in to the game today i would say no; you do know he's not going to have great games every week don't you?

BoulderSooner79
11/22/2009, 03:38 PM
AD's average was much higher today before the Vikes went on cruise control. He was at 84 yds on 16 carries (5.25 yd/car). I'm guessing the Seahawks are crowding the line now to stop the run and the plays are predictable. Since Favre is out, I'm assuming they pulled him for safety reasons - they should do the same with AD.

rawlingsHOH
11/22/2009, 03:46 PM

Yeah, they all of a sudden "learned" once Tavaris went into the game. LOL! LOL!

StoopTroup
11/22/2009, 04:19 PM
Kansas City must have made a deal with the Devil.

Steelers gets Cheffed!

BoulderSooner79
11/22/2009, 04:20 PM
Kansas City must have made a deal with the Devil.

Steelers gets Cheffed!

Holy crap! The team that gets every break and every call and always finds a way to win loses to the team that's the opposite? Check the temperature in hell.

swardboy
11/22/2009, 05:18 PM
Must mention that they love the "Load" up there in Minnesota as well. Phil has made a great rookie year impression.

Sad that Rufus had the injury problem when he first went to the Vikings with AD. Cooper is now the backup center. How cool would have been to have 4 Sooners to root on up there. Now if they could only get a hold of Sam and let Farve teach him a thing or two......

PLaw
11/22/2009, 11:01 PM
Must mention that they love the "Load" up there in Minnesota as well. Phil has made a great rookie year impression.

Sad that Rufus had the injury problem when he first went to the Vikings with AD. Cooper is now the backup center. How cool would have been to have 4 Sooners to root on up there. Now if they could only get a hold of Sam and let Farve teach him a thing or two......

Okay, Okay, I want to make this official - I renounce my 49 years of Cowboy fandome and have turned into a SOONER VIKING. The Bud Adams / Jerry Jones scum have totally turned me against the 'boys. With AD; Load; Coop; and Ruu, I want to officially jump on the Viking band wagon.

BOOMER

BoulderSooner79
11/23/2009, 12:28 AM
I'm on the Sooner/Viking bandwagon too - but not by jumping from a different wagon. I'm coming off of years of NFL apathy just to follow AD and friends. I must admit I'm more interested in what kind of game AD had than the team itself, but I do want them to do well so I get to watch AD in the playoffs :)
And the Favre thing ain't so bad now that the retire/not-retire soap is on hold.

King Barry's Back
11/23/2009, 05:37 AM
Would like to see AD make the decisive plays in a Super Bowl win, so guess I have to pull for the Vikes.