PDA

View Full Version : aggie Jokes

Flagstaffsooner
11/22/2009, 01:24 PM
Did you hear about the aggie that picked the 5 pound booger...his head collapsed before he could eat it.

Flagstaffsooner
11/22/2009, 01:27 PM
How do you get an aggie coed out of her dorm room... grease up the door jamb and throw a Twinkie in the hall.

StoopTroup
11/22/2009, 04:22 PM
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c333/stooptroup/pic29855.jpg

SoonerBorn
11/22/2009, 09:49 PM
What do you get if you drive by OSU real slow?

A degree.

SoonerBorn
11/22/2009, 09:49 PM
What's the difference between an OSU graduate and a large pizza?

A large pizza can feed a family of four.

TheBobbyTrain
11/22/2009, 10:02 PM
what's the difference between an OSU graduate and a carp?

one's a scum-sucking bottom feeder and the other is a fish

TheBobbyTrain
11/22/2009, 10:03 PM
why do cowboys love wearing orange to games?

so that they're already dressed to pick up trash along the highway on the way home

okiedokie
11/22/2009, 10:11 PM
There are worse things in life than death. Have you ever spent an evening with an aggie?

SoonerInTenn
11/22/2009, 10:54 PM
A Sooner fan and an OSewe fan were arguing on a beach about who had the better football team when a kid chasing a frisbee ran between them and uncovered a magic lamp.

The Aggie grabbed it first and as he started to clean the sand off of it, a genie appeared.

The genie said, "I heard you two arguing, so I'm going to grant each of you one wish...Mr. Sheephumper, you first."

The Aggot thought for a moment and said, "Since my school is "The State's University", I want you to build an impenetrable wall around my beloved Stillwater...300 feet high, and 100 feet thick. That ought to keep those damn Gooners out of my fair town!"

The genie, somewhat astounded at the request, replied, "Done!"

He then turned to the Sooner and said, "Mr. 7 National Championships, now it's your turn. What would you wish for?"

The Sooner fan turned to the ocean, pointed and replied, "That big bathtub you just made Stoolwater into??? Fill 'er up!!"

olevetonahill
11/22/2009, 11:10 PM
An Aggie went riding, and everything was going fine until the horse suddenly started bouncing out of control. He tried to hang on, but with a foot caught in the stirrup, he fell off head-first. With his head bouncing up and down, the horse didn't even slow down. And just as the Aggie was giving up hope and losing consciousness, a Kmart employee came out and unplugged it.

Tailwind
11/23/2009, 04:52 PM
Hee hee hee to all of the above. :D

soonerborn45
11/23/2009, 06:26 PM
An OU fan and OSU fan are traveling in a foreign country when they are captured. They are to be executed on the spot by firing squad. The OU fan is lined up and the general yells "Ready! Aim..." the OU fan yells "TORNADO!" All the soldiers run for cover and the OU fan gets away. The OSU fan is lined up and the general yell "READY! AIM..." The OSU fan yells "FIRE!" and is killed.

olevetonahill
11/23/2009, 08:46 PM
An Aggie was down on his luck so he decided to go out and kidnapped a child to get the ransom. He went to the park and snuck up on one of the kids. He grabbed him and took him behind a tree. He told the kid that he was kidnapped and pinned a note on the kid's shirt that read, "I have kidnapped your child. If you want to see him again, put $20,000 in a sack and leave it in front of the tree at the park. An Aggie." He told the child to make sure his parents saw the note and sent the child home.

The next day the Aggie went to the tree to find the sack. He looked inside and found the money he had asked for and a note that read, "How could one Aggie do this to another Aggie"?