PDA

View Full Version : Taylor Potts (Flying Ducks)

En_Fuego
11/22/2009, 01:35 AM
When the "Duck" is in the air it hits the receivers in stride. The receivers were always open and the timing was superb to say the least. His half side arm air balls hit his receivers with remarkable accuracy.

Our receivers are seldom open. They cant run routes. Broyles is the only one that can even catch a ball.

Yeah I know.....Injuries.....Injuries.....blah blah blah

People have been playing the injury card way too long. OU looks desperate and confused. They acually quit playing today. This has nothing to do with injuries. And some of you fans want Broyles benched for showing that atleast he is alive and not dead like all the other players. There is a serious lack of talent on this 09 team across the board. And with KW calling the same plays he did last year with this years offense.....well ? ? ?

I could tell you what the 1st down play was going to be during the commercials. Swing pass to Murray or Broyles or a run if Chris Brown was in the game.......This has been the most comical year since the Drunkenburger days. If Stoops doesnt correct the problems.....The Donors will. They will close their wallets.

Jdog
11/22/2009, 01:43 AM

Our receivers are seldom open. They cant run routes. Broyles is the only one that can even catch a ball. .....................

And our QB seems to only throw to Tennell even when he's covered.

It blows me away that He caught the 4th down pass during the 99 yard drive in the BIG 12 Championship game against Nebish.

sooner59
11/22/2009, 04:12 AM

It blows me away that He caught the 4th down pass during the 99 yard drive in the BIG 12 Championship game against Nebish.

Man, that was a great game. I'm glad I was there for that. I don't feel like that very often nowadays.

SoonerDood
11/22/2009, 06:18 AM

he caught a 1st down pass during that drive. the 3rd-10 Half Yard Line pass went to...wait for it...Gresham.

Jdog
11/22/2009, 04:09 PM
he caught a 1st down pass during that drive. the 3rd-10 Half Yard Line pass went to...wait for it...Gresham.

wasn't talking about - um -Gresham's catch when we were at the half yard line. it was the one that went to Tennell past Midfield .

Jdog
11/22/2009, 04:17 PM
vet - see you're you still drinking the koolaid. Good for you!!!!!

rawlingsHOH
11/22/2009, 04:20 PM

Tennell caught one ball that game, and it was on 1st and 10. That drive never got to a 4th down.