PDA

View Full Version : Press Conference

kc sooner
11/21/2009, 07:28 PM
I didn't hear the post game, could someone tell me is Stoops took a little blame for preparation or was it the same ol execution - they made plays, we didn't stuff. For once, I want him to come out and say this was embarassing and at least put a little blame on himself for once and not just the players!

Curly Bill
11/21/2009, 07:30 PM
I didn't hear it, but I can't imagine it being any different than normal...

...and yeah, I don't think that's good enough.

boomerinhou
11/21/2009, 08:40 PM
I didn't hear the post game, could someone tell me is Stoops took a little blame for preparation or was it the same ol execution - they made plays, we didn't stuff. For once, I want him to come out and say this was embarassing and at least put a little blame on himself for once and not just the players!

"yada, yada, yada, yada, "Tech played a good game", yada, yada, yada, yada, "Our team didn't step up today", yada, yada, yada, yada, We had the perfect game plan", yada, yada, yada, yada, "Our team didn't execute today", yada, yada, yada, yada, "There's no excuses on how we played today", yada, yada, yada, yada...."

:mad:

delhalew
11/21/2009, 08:48 PM
http://oklahoma.scout.com/2/922025.html

kc sooner
11/21/2009, 08:50 PM
Typical and terrible

:mad:

delhalew
11/21/2009, 08:53 PM
"Will the coaching staff challenge the team’s pride?
We will go back and go from there, I don’t know if we will challenge their pride. We got a taunting penalty when we are getting beat bad, so I don’t know if our guys are listening anyway."

This quote from KW makes me want strangle kittens.

Leroy Lizard
11/21/2009, 08:59 PM
Who cares what the coach says?

Suppose he comes out taking all the blame and begging the fans for forgiveness. What good does that do anyone?

delhalew
11/21/2009, 09:07 PM
It bothers me because he's right. I don't think they are all listening...lack.of.discipline.