PDA

View Full Version : OSU Game

Leroy Lizard
11/21/2009, 06:28 PM
When has OSU been in such a good position to win? When would a loss to OU have hurt as much?

For the record, I think we win a nailbiter.

StoopTroup
11/21/2009, 06:30 PM
I'm pretty sure they thought they were in a good position last year. They were wrong. I'm pretty sure they will be wrong again Saturday...but our guys need to really get it back together this week.

gaylordfan1
11/21/2009, 06:35 PM
We just need Landry to get us to our 30 so Patty can take over! 6 FG's for a win!

BrockLanders
11/21/2009, 06:41 PM
I'm surprised that anyone can be confident for a win next week. This team was terrible today. Who have we beaten at home guys? This could get worse before it gets better.

Leroy Lizard
11/21/2009, 06:45 PM
Predict the spread. I say OSU by 3.

ouhomer123
11/21/2009, 06:45 PM
J-ust look at the history...as pissed off as I am right now, I feel confident we will beat Okie state by 2 touchdowns at home.

StoopTroup
11/21/2009, 06:47 PM
Who have we beaten at home guys?

Ummmm....everybody we had on the schedule?

It got worse when we played at Jerry World. Right now we are trying to build on what is left of our Team. At least that's how I view it.

Anyone who thought Tech was gonna roll over for us in Lubbock after what we did to them last year in Norman must not understand how every Team we play has us circled in Red on their Schedule.

StoopTroup
11/21/2009, 06:50 PM
How many times do you think Leach played this YouTube to his players last week?

doIMMfb47s4

They were ready for us and we have been awful on the road. You could see this train wreck coming.

gaylordfan1
11/21/2009, 06:50 PM
JLew will know best, but I think the line will be OU by 7.5

BrockLanders
11/21/2009, 06:55 PM
Ummmm....everybody we had on the schedule?

It got worse when we played at Jerry World. Right now we are trying to build on what is left of our Team. At least that's how I view it.

Anyone who thought Tech was gonna roll over for us in Lubbock after what we did to them last year in Norman must not understand how every Team we play has us circled in Red on their Schedule.

Uh oh... They circled us!! WTF does that mean? They wanted to win more? Although we are a better team at home, or opponents at home haven't been very exceptional. What's our most impressive home win? KSU?

bluedogok
11/21/2009, 07:01 PM
I'm surprised that anyone can be confident for a win next week. This team was terrible today. Who have we beaten at home guys? This could get worse before it gets better.
It's a home game, almost every team is much, much better at home. I haven't seen a season where there seems to be such a gap between the two.

Leroy Lizard
11/21/2009, 07:09 PM
I don't see how OU is favored. HFA is one thing, but OSU is going to be coming in with nearly a Top-10 team going up against a team that can't get out of its own way.

bluedogok
11/21/2009, 07:38 PM
It all depends on which teams show up...the OU that blew out A&M or lost to Tech...just like when Tech was blown out by A&M in Lubbock...there is no "logic" to this season.

Jdog
11/21/2009, 07:54 PM
write the season off folks - take a vacation from it because if you don't it will kill you ------- but be ready for next year -

King Barry's Back
11/21/2009, 09:46 PM
write the season off folks - take a vacation from it because if you don't it will kill you ------- but be ready for next year -

Right now, I gotta be honest, I am not optimistic about next year. I don't see much coming back.

Hope we sign some immediate contributors.

sooner59
11/22/2009, 12:16 AM
Who have we beaten at home guys?

Everybody we have played since game 1 of 2005. People seem to forget that Bob is 65-2 for the last decade at home. We have had shaky teams and great teams. We have played in blowouts and in overtimes against teams like Baylor. Nevertheless, it damn near takes an act of God to beat us at home. OSU did it with a crazy TD, 57, and 63 yard FGs. TCU did it in the opener with us having no clear QB (and TCU should have gone undefeated that year). By no means will OSU win by any less than an monumental disaster. Face it, the team that will play next Saturday (on Senior day, no less) will not be the same team we saw today. Two completely different teams home and away. I'll put my every dollar I have on OU winning and covering. I expect a double digit win.

spatton713
11/22/2009, 01:18 AM
kinda like tech last year they were ranked #2 and underdogs...i think well be slight favorites at home....REALLY hope our home winning streak doesnt end

VA Sooner
11/22/2009, 01:21 AM
We have been up and down this season and nothing in between. Playing like maniacs or playing like insomniacs.

Home field advantage, getting our arses kicked, and ratcheting up the intensity and anger...

OU by 10.