PDA

View Full Version : Mike Leach--Mr. Class

jdsooner
11/21/2009, 04:07 PM
Which rhymes with ***!

Don't take a knee buddy; show what a true *** you are.
At least we now know that you fit at TT. You are low class all the way.

mightysooner
11/21/2009, 04:10 PM
Oh please. Some of you call yourselves sooners, and other not Sooners, and you post crap about somebody being low class for not taking a knee while drumming us? Seriously?

Hey.....as REAL SOONERS, we shouldn't be in this position. Period. Now should we?

delhalew
11/21/2009, 04:10 PM
If you can score...do it. We needed our nose rubbed in that steaming pile of a football game.

I never got the running up the score argument. If they don't like being scored on they should do something about it.

BermudaSooner
11/21/2009, 04:13 PM
OU scored last year with 13:54 to go. Tech scored today with 1:00 to go. I think you may have a point.

mojohornfan
11/21/2009, 04:16 PM
Which rhymes with ***!

This is the funniest post I've ever read here...no wait, this is the funniest thing I've ever read on the Internet.

Pot meet Kettle. Kettle, meet Pot!

ROFLMAO

Sooner98
11/21/2009, 04:16 PM
Which rhymes with ***!

:rolleyes:

Whatever. Our team, and this coaching staff, deserved to get the score run up on them today.

soonerinabilene
11/21/2009, 04:18 PM
we raped him last year, and never took a knee. we cant really complain about someone running it up against us, man. look at our score from last week.

OUHOMER
11/21/2009, 04:20 PM
I guarantee you Bob wont have a problem with it. I have also heard Mike Leach say it after he had the score run up on him.

if you dont want the score run up on you... play better defense.

jdsooner
11/21/2009, 04:22 PM
This is the funniest post I've ever read here...no wait, this is the funniest thing I've ever read on the Internet.

Pot meet Kettle. Kettle, meet Pot!

ROFLMAO

Do you even know anything about football? Do you know how much grief OU got a few years ago when we beat A&M 77-0? And in that game we ran the clock the entire second half and went to a plain vanilla offense.

What Leach did in scoring in the last minute is something I have never seen OU do. Stoops would not do it because It shows a lack of class. Not that a Horn fan would know anything about that.

BHud
11/21/2009, 04:23 PM
Which rhymes with ***!

Oh, please. Your team has no heart and that's quite obvious. As many times as Oklahoma has run the score up, and now you whine about this?

LOL!

sooners2win
11/21/2009, 04:25 PM
Which rhymes with ***!

Why the hell would he take a knee? We put 65 on them last year, i wish they scored 70 today to really embarrass us

MamaMia
11/21/2009, 04:28 PM
Is this what its come to? Sooner fans complaining because someone didn't take a knee on us? :O