PDA

View Full Version : Doctor in Nichols Hills kills son (9)...

Soonerus
11/17/2009, 02:48 PM
WARNING: DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE EASILY DISTURBED !!!

http://s3.amazonaws.com/content.newsok.com/documents/n17wolfarrest0001.pdf

Soonerus
11/17/2009, 02:51 PM
btw, This all is posted on the newsok.com website...

BillyBall
11/17/2009, 03:02 PM
That's about 2 blocks from where I grew up and where my parents still live...

Petro-Sooner
11/17/2009, 03:03 PM
Thats a sad deal!

badger
11/17/2009, 03:14 PM
The worst part was the third 911 call. It sounds like the doctor is yelling at his wife while she's begging medics to hurry up.

C&CDean
11/17/2009, 03:18 PM
That cop showed great restraint. I see some dude plunging knives into some kid's head and chest and I've got a .45 in my hand? BANG. Headshot. End. Of. Story.

Taxman71
11/17/2009, 03:22 PM
That cop showed great restraint. I see some dude plunging knives into some kid's head and chest and I've got a .45 in my hand? BANG. Headshot. End. Of. Story.

True...incredible restraint, especially when the doctor got back up. The neighbor is my dentist and a real cool guy.

Collier11
11/17/2009, 03:36 PM
I would say unnecessary restraint

FaninAma
11/17/2009, 03:41 PM
I pray that this family at some point realizes that Christ Jesus now has this little boy embraced closely to his bosom.

Children should not die like this. Children should not die at all.

Scott D
11/17/2009, 03:49 PM
Yesterday there was a guy up here who forced his son out into the yard. Forced the boy to strip down out of his clothes, and then fired a single shot into the back of the boy's head execution style.

He was 15 years old.

Collier11
11/17/2009, 03:49 PM
but he will get off on the insanity defense, seems to me that insanity is all the more reason to put someone down

TheHumanAlphabet
11/17/2009, 03:51 PM
delete... Never mind...

Collier11
11/17/2009, 03:53 PM
Yesterday there was a guy up here who forced his son out into the yard. Forced the boy to strip down out of his clothes, and then fired a single shot into the back of the boy's head execution style.

He was 15 years old.

http://www.mlive.com/news/detroit/index.ssf/2009/11/detroit_dad_accused_of_forcing.html

??? Huh? Unnecessary? Guy is thrashing around and trying to stab a kid while incoherent? Too bad the officer didn't have or use a taser serveral times...

Damn straight, when the guy went back for the knife once the kid started convulsing the cop shoulda blown his head thru his azz

soonersis
11/17/2009, 03:54 PM
My mother can't sleep because of this story. The doc was a client of her's years ago when he was in private practice. The bad thing is, they went through alot to have their son apparently too.

Pricetag
11/17/2009, 03:57 PM
That poor mother is going to wonder for the rest of her life if she did everything she could to save the boy.

TheHumanAlphabet
11/17/2009, 04:01 PM
http://www.mlive.com/news/detroit/index.ssf/2009/11/detroit_dad_accused_of_forcing.html

Damn straight, when the guy went back for the knife once the kid started convulsing the cop shoulda blown his head thru his azz

Sorry, after I reread your earlier post and realized I missed your original point. I then deleted my earlier post. So sorry.

Collier11
11/17/2009, 04:06 PM
Jerk! ;)

I just found out that the doc was a good fishin buddy of one of my co-workers, when the guy found out he apparently left in tears, told people on his team that he couldnt understand cus that kid was the light of the docs life...Wierd Deal

TUSooner
11/17/2009, 04:10 PM
I already know too much.
Some people - too many -- are ****ed way up.
:(

TUSooner
11/17/2009, 04:15 PM
My brother probably delivers their mail at least once a week, as if that matters.
It's nauseating. Just sickening.

AMSooner
11/17/2009, 04:24 PM
This story makes me sick.

My co-worker's sister used to work with the mom. Apparently she has muscular dystrophy and has very limited use of her hands. She could probably only do so much to help her son.

FaninAma
11/17/2009, 04:29 PM
I suspect the doctor is bipolar. In an extreme hypermanic state patients suffer from hallucinations and paranoid delusions. Doesn't make this any less of a tragedy.

Scott D
11/17/2009, 04:46 PM
I suspect the doctor is bipolar. In an extreme hypermanic state patients suffer from hallucinations and paranoid delusions. Doesn't make this any less of a tragedy.

most definitely...and without a doubt you'll be hearing more details in the coming future that will make this more tragic, and seemingly more preventable.

Collier11
11/17/2009, 04:55 PM
and they still havent found out who gruesomely killed that preacher in Oklahoma have they?

Pricetag
11/17/2009, 05:41 PM
This story makes me sick.

My co-worker's sister used to work with the mom. Apparently she has muscular dystrophy and has very limited use of her hands. She could probably only do so much to help her son.
Goodness. How horrible. I hope she is able to find peace.

85Sooner
11/17/2009, 07:37 PM
Such a terrible waste of life.

SoonerBorn68
11/17/2009, 08:31 PM
A very similar incident happened in my family in Norman a while back. Luckily the officers sent my brother-in-law straight to hell.

SoonerBorn68
11/17/2009, 08:31 PM
Thoughts and prayers to the Wolf family.

proud gonzo
11/18/2009, 12:33 AM
holy ****.
I don't know what to say to any of that.

SicEmBaylor
11/18/2009, 02:56 AM
There's something truly f'ed up about modern American society. We used to be a country that cultivated good and decent people with a clear moral compass. You can blame it on whatever you want, but I think the problem is that our society promotes self-centerdness. Everything is about getting everything you want with no regard for the consequences it has on others.

Sure we've always had problems and the world has always had sick people, but there has never been a time that we as a nation were as self-centered and self-interested as we are today.

It's just very sad that there no longer exists any place to feel safe. The neighborhood and local community used to be a safe-haven and now its a place as full of danger as a back alley in Compton.

This **** really bothers me -- these kind of monsters are supposed to be a very rare occurrence not an every day thing when you open up the newspaper.

That poor kid...I have no doubt an Oklahoma jury will give him the justice he deserves.

OUMallen
11/18/2009, 10:09 AM
Sic'em, I think you're overreacting. This isn't happening all the time everywhere. The guy was mentally ill. He's been hospitalized twice for acute depression. Does that make it OK? Of course not. But I think it helps to explain his otherwise inexplicable actions.

Not that I blame you; I found the story terribly chilling.

FaninAma
11/18/2009, 10:11 AM
SicEm, tragedies like this have always happened....probably at a far higher rate than they do now because we are more aware about mental health diseases now.

I wouldn't read any big societal trend into this heart-breaking tragedy. The father has a horrific mental health disease. Now if he was not taking his medication when he did this then I hope he fries.

To be honest if I were in his position I would be begging somebody to put me out of my misery after I found out I killed my own son.

85Sooner
11/18/2009, 12:59 PM
It was three doors down from my sister. everyone knew them and my sister is almost in shock.

Viking Kitten
11/18/2009, 01:44 PM
SicEm, tragedies like this have always happened....probably at a far higher rate than they do now because we are more aware about mental health diseases now.
To be honest if I were in his position I would be begging somebody to put me out of my misery after I found out I killed my own son.

Yep. We also hear about tragedies like this more now because of the mass media and 24 hour news cycle. People aren't any crazier now than they've ever been. You're just more likely to hear about it.

I agree any parent worth their salt would WANT to die after something like this. How/why could somebody not commit suicide? His life is ruined beyond repair.

Collier11
11/18/2009, 01:50 PM
same reason why sports coaches dont last, mass media causes an unwillingness to be loyal

AMSooner
11/18/2009, 01:59 PM
I agree any parent worth their salt would WANT to die after something like this. How/why could somebody not commit suicide? His life is ruined beyond repair.

Definitely. And how will this mother ever get those images out of her head? She will never be able to go back to that house. She will never be able to live a normal life. I'm sure she wishes he had killed her too. I know I would if I were her.

Soonerwake
11/18/2009, 01:59 PM

As an ex-officer, I am rather surprised that he didn't fire. That is what they are trained to do. In the academy, they do a demonstration about how fast someone with a knife can get to you before you can fire.

And, the first 2 shots are into the chest. The 3rd is in the head. Come on Dean, get it right.

Very, very sad. Makes me a little sick.

proud gonzo
11/18/2009, 02:47 PM
As an ex-officer, I am rather surprised that he didn't fire. That is what they are trained to do. In the academy, they do a demonstration about how fast someone with a knife can get to you before you can fire.

And, the first 2 shots are into the chest. The 3rd is in the head. Come on Dean, get it right.

Very, very sad. Makes me a little sick.
from that range, i would have skipped the two in the chest.

C&CDean
11/18/2009, 02:50 PM
Yup. All three would be to the head.

jkjsooner
11/18/2009, 05:15 PM
It sounded like he was on top of the child. I'm sure the officer was a little hesitant to fire and possibly hit the child.

the_ouskull
11/19/2009, 12:02 AM
but he will get off on the insanity defense, seems to me that insanity is all the more reason to put someone down

I agree.

Sin,
Nazi Germany

-----

(I only said that to be a d*ck. If I wanted to actually add something productive to the conversation, which I don't, because it's sick, I'd have said:

I agree.

Sin,
William Shockley

-----

the_ouskull

the_ouskull
11/19/2009, 12:07 AM
There's something truly f'ed up about modern American society. We used to be a country that cultivated good and decent people with a clear moral compass. You can blame it on whatever you want, but I think the problem is that our society promotes self-centerdness. Everything is about getting everything you want with no regard for the consequences it has on others.

Sure we've always had problems and the world has always had sick people, but there has never been a time that we as a nation were as self-centered and self-interested as we are today.

Read "Generation Me." You're welcome.

the_ouskull