PDA

View Full Version : Kiffin has balls

SCxxSOONER
11/16/2009, 02:03 PM
kicked off two of the freshman involved in a robbery. Nu'keese Richardson was as talented as they come. Really surprised he kicked them off to be honest. I think he should've just surprised he actually had the balls

salth2o
11/16/2009, 02:09 PM
Should have just suspended them for a half... :rolleyes:

Nice to see him take a stand and discipline those guys.

Blitzkrieg
That takes no balls. They are going to the pokey for this.

ouleaf
Yeah, you'd figure something like that would have only warranted a 1 quarter benching in the "Urban Meyer: Rules to Penalization" book.

NormanPride
11/16/2009, 02:11 PM
What balls? They're going to jail for a long time.

badger
11/16/2009, 02:33 PM
The Fulmer Cup might have to be re-named. Discipline for off-field problems at Rocky Top?! Make it the Urban Cup!

(and yes, I agree that he probably did this largely influenced on the fact that these bozos are headed to jail)

OUbasketball4life
11/16/2009, 04:25 PM
Armed Robbery = Felony which = prison time which = No brainer decison = GOODBYE

SoonerLB
11/16/2009, 06:50 PM
Wonder where they will end up? Florida or Miami? ;)

pac10SUX
11/16/2009, 06:56 PM
Prolly Miami after a couple years in the pokey being swapped for packs of menthols! :eek:

Breadburner
11/16/2009, 08:27 PM
Lol...Had no other options....lol.

TXBOOMER
11/16/2009, 08:30 PM
Kiffin may have balls dang sure didn't take any to do this. But those players are about to have balls and chains.

Sabanball
11/16/2009, 08:34 PM
Before you get all misty-eyed over Lane Kitten's 'would be' stance for principle, keep in mind he only suspended Janzen Jackson, who JUST HAPPENS to be by far the best prospect of the three(coincidence?...LOL). Also, Richardson was already in Kiffin's doghouse over another issue, and this was basically just the other shoe dropping in his case. He was already on the way out....

NorCaligator
11/16/2009, 09:08 PM
Jackson sounds like a real star:

"Jackson has already had multiple disciplinary issues, including a failed drug test, which was one of the factors leading to his suspension for the Memphis game two weeks ago. "

http://espn.go.com/blog/ncfnation/post/_/id/13249/kiffin-cuts-ties-with-richardson-edwards

And on Volquest they are saying Jackson had some sort of altercation with a Bouncer at a local bar; some even think he used some sort of weapon.

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=7&f=1372&t=5121651

My guess is that it won't matter what Kiffin does - the guy will find some other way to screw up. For his sake, I hope he gets things figured out.

okienole3
11/16/2009, 09:17 PM
Armed Robbery = Felony which = prison time which = No brainer decison = GOODBYE

Not necessarily.

IronHorseSooner
11/16/2009, 09:27 PM
If they were at * or FLA, they would just get a stern talking to or a light suspension.

Sabanball
11/16/2009, 10:00 PM
Jackson sounds like a real star:

"Jackson has already had multiple disciplinary issues, including a failed drug test, which was one of the factors leading to his suspension for the Memphis game two weeks ago. "

http://espn.go.com/blog/ncfnation/post/_/id/13249/kiffin-cuts-ties-with-richardson-edwards

And on Volquest they are saying Jackson had some sort of altercation with a Bouncer at a local bar; some even think he used some sort of weapon.

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=7&f=1372&t=5121651

My guess is that it won't matter what Kiffin does - the guy will find some other way to screw up. For his sake, I hope he gets things figured out.

You 'll get no argument from me on JJ' s 'real' star status or potential. All I was saying is that, compared to the other two players involved, he was considered to have the most potential upside and has played the most. Funny how he was just suspended and not kicked off the team,...hmmm....

I just hope that Lil' Wayne keeps making songs referring to LK, and that LK keeps standing on the sidelines with his arms crossed when he has a player down on the field with a potential serious injury, all while the opposing HC and the player's MOTHER goes out onto the field to check on him. Both these things oughtta do wonders for their recruiting.....:)

Fraggle145
11/16/2009, 10:53 PM
didnt OSU keep a rapist on their team for most of last season?

just sayin'

VA Sooner
11/16/2009, 11:15 PM
Should have just suspended them for a half... :rolleyes:

Nice to see him take a stand and discipline those guys.

Ha! True discipline. You're right... Urban is weak.

tidalmouse
11/16/2009, 11:28 PM
WWFD What Would Fulmer Do :O

goingoneight
11/17/2009, 12:37 AM
Now wait just a galldarn minute here... lemme tell ya those guys are a quality individuals. They weren't holding up someone in their home, they were texting... Wait, no. That doesn't work here-uh... Musta been sleep-walking... with guns... errr... for protection. :mack:

sooners2win
11/17/2009, 10:53 PM
Wonder where they will end up? Florida or Miami? ;)

TROY