PDA

View Full Version : SUNDAY, 5:48, AND TFRW STILL SUCKS!!!!

fossil
11/15/2009, 06:52 PM
:mad: The Fake Roy Williams is stinking up the field in Green Bay. Fumbles the ball away after a great gain, and can't catch a ball that is barely over his head. Damn, what a waste of a football uniform this clown is.

Did you notce that as soon as he didn't catch that sideline pass from Romo, he was already signaling it was too high!!! What an ***. The ball wasn't too high and even a medium quality receiver would have caught that pass. TFRW immediately starts making excuses by pointing up as if it's too high.

Give me a freakin' break. I'm so glad he was a Whorn, and never set foot on the OU campus. Sorry damned receiver!!!

yermom
11/15/2009, 06:57 PM
slips through both hands and hits him in the helmet.

ugh.

this game is painful to watch

sooner59
11/15/2009, 07:02 PM
Why would ANY play not be reviewable? I mean seriously... Why even use reviews if not all plays are reviewable? I don't get it. I'm not a Dallas fan, nor do I have an opinion about the Romo fumble or who had possession first. I just get irritated hearing that a play can't be challenged because it is not reviewable. Why? I cannot think of one good reason for a play to be "not reviewable". And I digress.

yermom
11/15/2009, 07:03 PM
yeah. dumb rule

badger
11/15/2009, 07:50 PM
TFRW had D's only TD and a 100 yard game.

What, no love for your top (paid) wide receiver? Come on guys, how bout a little love for number 1(1). With a name like Roy Williams, he HAS to be good! ...right?

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

(after the mid to early 90s, I'd say I owe you Cowboy fans big time)

ouwapiti
11/15/2009, 08:48 PM
cowboys need to go ahead and just cut their losses and put williams out on I 35E...maybe some idiot team will pick him up....the reason he dropped the sideline pass was because he got 'alligator arms'........ he knew he was gonna get hit by the safety coming over the top....looks like its about that time of year again when i quit giving a sh--!!!!...a wise man said a couple of years ago....''these are not your father's cowboys''...

bluedogok
11/15/2009, 09:58 PM
Why would ANY play not be reviewable? I mean seriously... Why even use reviews if not all plays are reviewable? I don't get it. I'm not a Dallas fan, nor do I have an opinion about the Romo fumble or who had possession first. I just get irritated hearing that a play can't be challenged because it is not reviewable. Why? I cannot think of one good reason for a play to be "not reviewable". And I digress.

yeah. dumb rule
The NFL has way too many rules and most of them have ridiculous interpretations.

cowboys need to go ahead and just cut their losses and put williams out on I 35E
He always said that he wanted to move back to Odessa and coach Permian, now would be as good a time as any other.

IronHorseSooner
11/15/2009, 09:58 PM
he knew he was gonna get hit by the safety coming over the top...

Huh, who would've ever guessed that! I remember him doing the same thing fearing that TRRW or Everage would light him up.

NightFlyerDFW
11/15/2009, 10:54 PM
No argument from me. It's like he's not even trying.

85sooners
11/15/2009, 11:11 PM
:texan:

tulsaoilerfan
11/15/2009, 11:34 PM
Detroit made out like kings on that trade, but you know they will still **** up the picks anyway :)

Bourbon St Sooner
11/16/2009, 10:48 AM
What a great football weekend!

Sooners and Saints win!

suc, nd and Dallas lose! A texass loss would have made it absolutely perfect.

C&CDean
11/16/2009, 10:52 AM
Packers win. I couldn't give a **** what happened to TFRW or the Kagirls.

NormanPride
11/16/2009, 11:01 AM
Truth.

fossil
11/16/2009, 12:40 PM
The NFL has way too many rules and most of them have ridiculous interpretations.

He always said that he wanted to move back to Odessa and coach Permian, now would be as good a time as any other.

:D Keep him far, far away from the receivers!!!!

badger
11/16/2009, 12:47 PM
Packers win. I couldn't give a **** what happened to TFRW or the Kagirls.

True story - I insisted to NP that I watch the Dallas game, even if it would kill me to see my Packers lose. However, because I could barely walk due to excessive leaf raking before the Sooner game, I had camped on the couch playing video games all afternoon... and completely missed the first half without realizing it.

I got all frantic that I was missing the Packers game... and I discover NP in the back room, volume turned to mute, so that I wouldn't be witnessing such a close game (3-0 at the time) and keep enjoying the video game.

However, after I start watching, we jump out to an insurmountable 17-3 lead. I would like to think that it was because I started watching that the Pack started playing better. :D

NormanPride
11/16/2009, 01:03 PM
baj gets cranky if the Pack isn't doing well. :D Of course, I don't fault her for that.

Oh yeah, TFRW is a punk, and he sucks. But we all knew that already. I laughed at you fools when you traded for him, and I laugh at you now. For ****s sake, your star receiver is Miles Austin. Who? Against good competition, that isn't going to cut it.

badger
11/16/2009, 01:16 PM
When they showed the replay of TFRW dropped a pass that hit him in the hands, following by TFRW making a motion to suggest that he thought the ball was too high, I lol'd.

baj gets cranky if the Pack isn't doing well. :D Of course, I don't fault her for that.

Nuh-uh. Well... not anymore cranky than usual.

C&CDean
11/16/2009, 01:28 PM
For whatever reason, JJ has this penchant for hiring POS damaged good receivers. You get rid of Turdrell the Thug, and pick up Roy I can't catch **** Williams. I'm cracking up. JJ deserves to have his team completely implode.

And did I mention the Packers won?

badger
11/16/2009, 01:29 PM
For whatever reason, JJ has this penchant for hiring POS damaged good receivers. You get rid of Turdrell the Thug, and pick up Roy I can't catch **** Williams. I'm cracking up. JJ deserves to have his team completely implode.

And did I mention the Packers won?

He's probably still hoping to find another Deion Sanders or Michael Irvin... phail.

It might also have something to do with the fact that TFRW played for the whorns. Local ties equal more money... gotta pay for that expensive playground somehow.

C&CDean
11/16/2009, 01:53 PM
The sad thing is that Dallas fans eat that **** up. They loved em' their Tuhrell.

BoulderSooner79
11/16/2009, 01:56 PM
This thread smells of cheese (not that there's anything wrong with that).

C&CDean
11/16/2009, 02:41 PM
Frumunda?