11/15/2009, 04:18 AM
saxet Will lose to Kansas this weekend
then Take a dump under Neb. In the Big 12 Game

Bammer will kick the Gayters ask

the MNC game will be
Bammer and Cinc.:D

LosAngelesSooner
11/15/2009, 05:43 AM
I'd take Cincy and the under in that game.

Since71ASooner4Life
11/15/2009, 05:54 AM
I'd take Cincy and the under in that game.

I see it completely differently. I'll take any of the legit #1 contenders (Florida, Alabama, Texas) to crush TCU, Boise State, or Cincinnati should they meet. TCU's defense could probably keep the game respectable, but Boise or Cincinnati will give up 50 points and be blown out. The little 3 are so unlegit as real contenders for the NC, that which ever gets left out of the that game will get spanked by the one or two loss SEC team they end up playing. Their only prayer is that they play one another, and that would make for an exciting 50-45 game. Along with TCU they have excellent coaches, but talent wise they are not close to being in the same league with the big boys.

WA. Sooner
11/15/2009, 05:59 AM
I think Bamma and TCU should be 1 and 2

Crucifax Autumn
11/15/2009, 06:23 AM

the MNC game will be

You left out ATM whooping their azz too! :D

soonerhubs
11/15/2009, 06:52 AM
I see it completely differently. I'll take any of the legit #1 contenders (Florida, Alabama, Texas) to crush TCU, Boise State, or Cincinnati should they meet. TCU's defense could probably keep the game respectable, but Boise or Cincinnati will give up 50 points and be blown out. The little 3 are so unlegit as real contenders for the NC, that which ever gets left out of the that game will get spanked by the one or two loss SEC team they end up playing. Their only prayer is that they play one another, and that would make for an exciting 50-45 game. Along with TCU they have excellent coaches, but talent wise they are not close to being in the same league with the big boys.

So remind me of how well Bama did against a mountain west team last year.

OUAlumni1990
11/15/2009, 07:28 AM

the MNC game will be

I like it!!

OU-HSV
11/15/2009, 08:51 AM
I think Bamma and TCU should be 1 and 2

No doubt about that in my mind....
Except maybe you have the order wrong. #1 TCU #2 Bama.
TCU is the most solid and consistent team I've seen play this year.

PLaw
11/15/2009, 09:28 AM
Man, I would just love to see TCU get a shot it. The have a fine program building in FW and it would be really cool to see how they would do on the big stage. I hope they can hold on to Patterson and I would think he would be on Joe C.'s short list should Bob ever decide to hang it up.

BOOMER

SanJoaquinSooner
11/15/2009, 09:49 AM
I'd love to see the cornholers whip Texas too.

and I agree, I'd like to see TCU over Florida or Texas in the Championship game.

meoveryouxinfinity
11/15/2009, 10:13 AM
you effin jinx'ed it.

Go TCU!

Since71ASooner4Life
11/15/2009, 10:22 AM
So remind me of how well Bama did against a mountain west team last year.

How about I remind you how Georgia did against Hawaii a couple years ago, or how 90% of the time undefeated teams that play a cupcake schedule get spanked the first time they face real competition? Let me know how that works.

SanJoaquinSooner
11/15/2009, 10:26 AM
How about I remind you how Georgia did against Hawaii a couple years ago, or how 90% of the time undefeated teams that play a cupcake schedule get spanked the first time they face real competition? Let me know how that works.

Is Boise State Vs. Oklahoma the other 10%?

Since71ASooner4Life
11/15/2009, 10:31 AM
Is Boise State Vs. Oklahoma the other 10%?

Which Oklahoma we talking about - an undefeated one like Florida, Alabama, or Texas, or the 8-4 team that actually played that game? You just want to argue, or are you actually reading the posts?

btk108
11/15/2009, 10:51 AM
somebody has been into the OVJ

sooner ngintunr
11/15/2009, 10:56 AM
Which Oklahoma we talking about - an undefeated one like Florida, Alabama, or Texas, or the 8-4 team that actually played that game? You just want to argue, or are you actually reading the posts?

You mean the 11-2 team that actually played in that game?

Bourbon St Sooner
11/15/2009, 11:05 AM

How did Utah do against bammer last year?

TXBOOMER
11/15/2009, 11:07 AM
Kansas D is so pourus texass could score 100 on them. I'd love to see it but I won't hold my breath.

CrimsonJim
11/15/2009, 11:10 AM
No sir, I don't think Kansas has a snowball's chance, but I am holding out hope for aggie (rivalry game) &/or the horncuskers to hand them an "L". Oh, and here's my vote for Bammer to win their 825th MNC! Rooolllll Tide!! :D

Sabanball
11/15/2009, 11:25 AM
How did Utah do against bammer last year?

No question about it, we were very unprepared for that game last year, but if we played the utes 10 times again I'm pretty sure we would win most of them. Two things to keep in mind--we had just lost a very close game to Florida that we felt like we should have won(had one/two plays gone differently) AND there was the distraction of the whole Andre Smith story that broke just several days before that game--not giving an excuse, but just sayin' when your best player is sent home on an airplane and not allowed to play in the bowl game, then that certainly has an impact that cannot be discounted.

Right now, with the way both teams are playing, I like the chances of us and the 'horns going to Pasadena. We're 0-7-1 all-time against them, so a win against them there would be very sweet, for more than just one reason, to all us Tide fans.

stoopified
11/15/2009, 11:48 AM
If OU ain't in the NC I really don't care.My one hope is that UT doesn't win it.I guess IF I have to root for another team to win the NC,I will be a Horny Frog.My wife says I am a Horny Frog...make that toad.

BoulderSooner79
11/15/2009, 01:47 PM
Kansas and aTm have no D; NU has no O. The horns are in.

salth2o
11/15/2009, 02:05 PM
The OVJ must have been flowing freely around 3:00 this morning. ;)

TXBOOMER
11/15/2009, 02:14 PM
No question about it, we were very unprepared for that game last year, but if we played the utes 10 times again I'm pretty sure we would win most of them. Two things to keep in mind--we had just lost a very close game to Florida that we felt like we should have won(had one/two plays gone differently) AND there was the distraction of the whole Andre Smith story that broke just several days before that game--not giving an excuse, but just sayin' when your best player is sent home on an airplane and not allowed to play in the bowl game, then that certainly has an impact that cannot be discounted.

Right now, with the way both teams are playing, I like the chances of us and the 'horns going to Pasadena. We're 0-7-1 all-time against them, so a win against them there would be very sweet, for more than just one reason, to all us Tide fans.

I like Florida or Bama in a close one against texass. I just don't see how you guys are gonna score against Florida. I am looking forward to the SEC championship game. Good Luck!

prrriiide
11/15/2009, 02:28 PM
My wife says I am a Horny Frog...make that toad.

http://wilstar.com/obrother/obrother-hornytoad.wav

Sabanball
11/15/2009, 02:30 PM
I like Florida or Bama in a close one against texass. I just don't see how you guys are gonna score against Florida. I am looking forward to the SEC championship game. Good Luck!

Thanks. Florida's D is definitely the strength of their team this year, but I think we match up better against them this year as opposed to last December, when we almost beat them. They are simply not the same team without Percy Harvin and having to almost 100% rely on their ground game. OTOH, I think we're more balanced on O and we seem to be hitting our stride while they got a real scare yesterday in Columbia. Right now, I like our chances against the gators.

boomermagic
11/16/2009, 10:03 AM

Count me as a Tide fan as well.. Bama has always been my second favorite team.. You do know that the Bear did sorta duck OU during the 70's don't you? He didn't want to play us.. One thing I am still not clear on though is how the hell does Bama figure they have won so many National Championships ? As I said I like Bama but I have heard the fans clain 13 or 14 NC.. Explain that one to me please ?

BoulderSooner79
11/16/2009, 11:19 AM
Bear didn't want to play the big8 at all and that's why he invented the sugar bowl.

Blues1
11/16/2009, 11:45 AM
Bear didn't want to play the big8 at all and that's why he invented the sugar bowl.

I don't think OU ever beat "The Bear", We lost to him when was at Kentucky
(50's Sugar Bowl) and Lost to him in a early 60's Orange Bowl - Maybe we beat him when he was at Texas A&M ~ but I've forgotten...

Of course most of you know Bud & the Bear shared many of Whiskey bottles together ~ plus other side attractions ~~~ :)

freakhorn
11/16/2009, 11:48 AM

the MNC game will be

sober up otis.

olevetonahill
11/16/2009, 11:51 AM
sober up otis.

**** off dip **** :texan:

sooneron
11/16/2009, 02:29 PM

The :chicken:s scored on them, do you really think that sc's offense is better than Bammer's? If you do, then you haven't watched them play this year.