PDA

View Full Version : Question about Aggy vs Sand Aggy:

goingoneight
11/14/2009, 11:19 PM
If Potts is supposedly healthy, a solid Qb and has a few quality contested wins under his belt... why is Sheffield out there playing a craptastic game?

Isn't this the equivalent of playing Landry with a healthy Sam on the bench?

goingoneight
11/14/2009, 11:37 PM
Holy carp Zac Robinson just got laid out. :(

Sooner Eclipse
11/14/2009, 11:39 PM
Holy carp Zac Robinson just got laid out. :(

that boy will be lucky if he makes it back for our game. Thats gonna be one helluva concussion.

delhalew
11/14/2009, 11:40 PM
Zach got laid out BAD! Damn, that had to hurt.

goingoneight
11/14/2009, 11:40 PM
He's up, but damn he's hurting. :(

kevpks
11/14/2009, 11:50 PM
Well after this game I think Tech looks pretty sloppy. That offense requires a lot of precision and in the games I've seen them play, that is severely lacking. I would look for us to pick 6 one or two of those screen passes.

Okie35
11/14/2009, 11:56 PM
that boy will be lucky if he makes it back for our game. Thats gonna be one helluva concussion.

I'm sure he'll still be questionable around then. Concussions shouldn't be taken lightly.

Widescreen
11/14/2009, 11:59 PM
Yeah, that was as nasty shot. He was trying to seal the win. At least this time he had a valid reason for fumbling inside the 5.

VA Sooner
11/15/2009, 12:44 AM
Heard it was a nasty hit... helmet on helmet.

Wasn't broadcast here. My brother's sending me a copy of the game so I can see what Texas Tech looks like for next week.

delhalew
11/15/2009, 12:46 AM
Laid the defender out for a little while, but he didn't get his bell rung like Zach did. I'll bet it's a two or three week out concussion.

sooner59
11/15/2009, 01:43 AM
Did anybody see the Aggy player stumble off the field after a kickoff? The guy fell down, got up, ran sideways, fell down, got up and ran sideways again and fell down, then jumped up started to run again when a coach grabbed him and directed him to the bench. That guy was TKO'd.....he probably didn't know where he was. It looked like he had mad cow disease or something. I'm sure he had a concussion.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
11/15/2009, 02:19 AM
Did anybody see the Aggy player stumble off the field after a kickoff? The guy fell down, got up, ran sideways, fell down, got up and ran sideways again and fell down, then jumped up started to run again when a coach grabbed him and directed him to the bench. That guy was TKO'd.....he probably didn't know where he was. It looked like he had mad cow disease or something. I'm sure he had a concussion.I'm guessing Ewe Flu