PDA

View Full Version : FU needs to beat USC East.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
11/14/2009, 05:46 PM
My heart pulls for South Carolina, but somebody VERY GOOD needs to be in that NC game, to hand tx its ***!

goingoneight
11/14/2009, 05:50 PM
Texas can and probably will beat whoever they play. We should have beaten UF when they were MUCH better than they are this year.

11/14/2009, 05:55 PM
Texas can and probably will beat whoever they play. We should have beaten UF when they were MUCH better than they are this year.Disagree. If FU stays healthy, and undefeated, they have a good chance against the whorns. I think the SEC actually IS VERY GOOD this yr.

goingoneight
11/14/2009, 06:07 PM
And what does the SEC have to do with Florida? By that logic OSU should have got beat by UGA.

11/14/2009, 06:40 PM
And what does the SEC have to do with Florida? By that logic OSU should have got beat by UGA.Srsly? Only a couple of patsies in the SEC this yr. FU is tested nearly every week. If you think tx is that good, fine. Just saying FU is the team I think can beat them, depending on the referees calling a fair game.

Tiptonsooner
11/14/2009, 09:24 PM
I don't know that Texass will get by Nebbish in the B12 game.

GottaHavePride
11/14/2009, 11:59 PM
I'd rather have anybody but Tebow and Florida win this year.

Yes, even Texas.

Though I'd giggle like a Japanese schoolgirl if it was TCU. :D

11/15/2009, 12:27 AM

Yes, EVEN TEXAS!!!

Though I'd giggle like a Japanese schoolgirl if it was TCU. :DNone of that makes any sense to me.

GottaHavePride
11/15/2009, 12:32 AM
[Samuel L Jackson]ENGLISH, **********er! Do you speak it?[/Samuel L Jackson] I'm tired of Tim Tebow. I'm tired of the media love-fest for Tim Tebow. And if Tebow goes out and wins an NC this year, we'll get to hear about how he's the greatest football player in the history of ever, and for the next decade every promising young player will be "the next Tim Tebow".

I'd rather have Texas win the damn championship than put up with that.

Although, the BEST case scenario is for Bama to stomp a mudhole in florida and win their 875th National Championship.

11/15/2009, 12:39 AM
[Samuel L Jackson]ENGLISH, **********er! Do you speak it?[/Samuel L Jackson] I'm tired of Tim Tebow. I'm tired of the media love-fest for Tim Tebow. And if Tebow goes out and wins an NC this year, we'll get to hear about how he's the greatest football player in the history of ever, and for the next decade every promising young player will be "the next Tim Tebow".

Although, the BEST case scenario is for Bama to stomp a mudhole in florida and win their 875th National Championship.I just think FU has the best chance of beating the whorns, and I definitely prefer the Tebow Nation over the whorns. Besides, I don't want Bama to tally their 35th or whatever number NC. We just obviously disagree on our preferences.

Sooner Eclipse
11/15/2009, 12:53 AM
I'm holding out for TCU. Fla or Ala lose one prior to the SEC CCG. The other loses in the CCG. Texas gets its *** handed to it by TCU. First BCS team to lose to a non-BCS school in the NCG. Greatness.

CrimsonJim
11/15/2009, 01:01 AM

Yes, even Texas.

Although, the BEST case scenario is for Bama to stomp a mudhole in florida and win their 875th National Championship.

NEVAR, EVAR wish Fexus to win anything!! :mad:

Do you really want to endure the ****storm that would rain down upon us from the Whorn fans bragging how Ole Yeller has won more MNCs than Bob? NEVAR I say!!!

11/15/2009, 01:14 AM
NEVAR, EVAR wish Fexus to win anything!! :mad:

Do you really want to endure the ****storm that would rain down upon us from the Whorn fans bragging how Ole Yeller has won more MNCs than Bob? NEVAR I say!!!A cardinal rule in college football, but I can think of three exceptions to that rule. One, like in '05 when SOMEBODY had to stop the usuc win streak, which was dangerously close to the mighty OU Sooners all-time most impressive record in all sports, of 47 straight wins. The second would be if tx was playing lOSUr(aka orange aggy) in the NC game. Third would be if tx was playing the domer in the NC game.