PDA

View Full Version : Saturday is going to be manliest day ever!

setem
11/12/2009, 10:09 PM
I'm gonna wake up and have some awesome breakfast with my dad. Hang with my buddies till it is time to go to the bball game. Then it is to TG for some brewing and some screwing...well maybe not screwing! Then to the football game and then finish up back in the city with some drinking at home or a booby bar!

That sounds like one hell of a day! I am sure we will talk about ***** somewhere along the way so all is left is ****ting with the door open(not sure folks on Boyd wanna see that) and making our own beef jerky.

SbOrOiNaEnR
11/12/2009, 10:31 PM
Wow...the only thing that could make that day more manly is watching 22 Chuck Norrises square off on the gridiron.

setem
11/12/2009, 10:39 PM
Wow...the only thing that could make that day more manly is watching 22 Chuck Norrises square off on the gridiron.

I would like to see a team of Steven Seagals vs a team of Chruck Norri(plural form)!

I'll take the Seagals strait up!

w0lfe
11/13/2009, 09:32 AM
setem, glad to know you are going to the basketball game as well. Good sooner fan. By the way, Chuck Norris finished World of Warcraft, something Seagal will never accomplish.

GottaHavePride
11/13/2009, 10:40 AM
I would like to see a team of Steven Seagals vs a team of Chruck Norri(plural form)!

What about a team of Vin Diesels?

Collier11
11/13/2009, 10:48 AM

You babbling idiot, Steven Seagal wouldnt stand a chance against Chuck Norris

:D

Collier11
11/13/2009, 10:49 AM
What about a team of Vin Diesels?

He is too busy doing nanny movies, F Vin Diesel

setem
11/13/2009, 12:15 PM
This is bull****! 1st Vin Diesal sounds like a fag! 2nd Steven Segal is the baddest son of a bitch to ever walk this earth! HELLO! Under Siege 1 & 2 were flipping bad ***! Glimmer Man and On Deadly Ground! I liked him in Exit Wounds but he started doing wire fighting in that on when before it was sheer skill and power the helped kick *** and punch balls.

His early work in Hard to Kill, Marked for Death and Out for Justice were stellar! When he chopped that Rasta's head off with a samurai sword! I was like 7 when I saw it and man was it the baddest **** I ever seen!

BoulderSooner79
11/13/2009, 12:28 PM
All this testosterone has me fired up. On Saturday, I won't drink my usual Sauvignon Blanc - I'll uncork a very rich, oaky Chardonnay instead. Hoo-haw!

badger
11/13/2009, 12:55 PM
NP is going to both basketball and football. I am going to wus out and stay home :O

pilobolus
11/13/2009, 09:40 PM
To make it a truly manly day you have to go to the gun show in Tulsa before the game.

Boooom!
11/13/2009, 10:36 PM
First of all.. I once caught a cold just by watching a Chuck Norris movie, thank you.

Secondly... Steven Seagal is a fatty who wears black to cover up his Elvis Belly, only to chunk some hand jive as some druggies.

VA Sooner
11/14/2009, 08:10 AM
This thread is hilarious! Thanks for the laughs... needed it.

A-M
11/14/2009, 11:12 AM
If its just the same with you, I will not hang with you today. But, have a good time anyway.