PDA

View Full Version : Carrie Prejean

jdsooner
11/12/2009, 06:36 PM
Has a bit of a martyr complex.

http://tv.yahoo.com/blog/carrie-prejean-abruptly-leaves-larry-king-interview--785/

Of course, talking about her sex tape and threatening to walk off Larry King should boost her book sales.:rolleyes:

royalfan5
11/12/2009, 07:11 PM
It's way too easy to get a book deal in America.

OUHOMER
11/12/2009, 07:21 PM
you mean she can't have it both ways?

SoonerStormchaser
11/12/2009, 07:38 PM
You know YOU would have her both ways!

OUHOMER
11/12/2009, 07:39 PM
You know YOU would have her both ways!

Yes SIR!!!!!:D

John Kochtoston
11/12/2009, 08:19 PM
She might be the only media whore in history who couldn't handle seven innings of softball from Larry King.

tulsaoilerfan
11/12/2009, 09:52 PM
Never heard of her, but i would hit it :)

LosAngelesSooner
11/12/2009, 11:47 PM
She's in the middle of "Palinizing" herself before anyone else can "Palinize" her. LOL

And now there's proof that her claim that she did the video when she was only 17 is a lie as well. AND she tried to get the guy she sent the tape to lie for her and say she was only 17.

This train wreck might get big enough to hide the horror show that was Sarah Palin. :D

And GOD! I can't WAIT until South Park has a go at her...

LosAngelesSooner
11/12/2009, 11:48 PM
She might be the only media whore in history who couldn't handle seven innings of softball from Larry King.John...John...you're being inappropriate.

;)

tommieharris91
11/13/2009, 12:46 AM
It's way too easy to get a book deal in America.

I read this completely differently the first time.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
11/13/2009, 12:50 AM
She might be the only media whore in history who couldn't handle seven innings of softball from Larry King.Did Larry lull her to sleep?

LosAngelesSooner
11/13/2009, 12:57 AM
Nope. Though she's gonna try and "pull a Palin" and make it out like this was her "mean ol' Couric" interview. :rolleyes:

Poor...poor Prejean. LOL

OU4LIFE
11/13/2009, 08:35 AM
srsly, who on here thinks she hasn't already had it both ways?

KC//CRIMSON
11/13/2009, 09:33 AM
Sex tape released.....

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/2ee1077203/carrie-prejean-sex-tape

TheHumanAlphabet
11/13/2009, 09:35 AM
DOn't know what traspired, but Larry King is an a$$. Who in hell watches him anyway - about 5 people?

the_ouskull
11/13/2009, 11:05 AM
Whether or not Larry King is an *ss, (he is) he was just doing his job, and, in this case, was doing/asking nothing inappropriate. She felt that his taking calls, you know, the whole STAPLE OF THE F*CKING SHOW, was "inappropriate." I guess being a fake Christian to try to sell faith and ethics while simultaneously selling sex is better left to Disney, eh Carrie? Seeing as you tried to get your ex to lie and say you were 17 in those videos when really, you were 20... I'd say you agree with me...

She is the worst kind of b*tch. She WANTS the sex tapes out there, but she doesn't want anybody to WATCH them? I hope she chokes on a bag of c*cks in front of her next live studio audience. Otherwise, walk over to the edge and fall off already. Your fifteen minutes are on a stay of execution, and it's getting REALLY annoying...

the_ouskull

C&CDean
11/13/2009, 11:11 AM
Am I the only person who has never seen/heard of this broad? I do remember a Wanda Prejean (or something like that) getting executed in McAlester though.

TheHumanAlphabet
11/13/2009, 11:12 AM
Well, people trying to burn both ends and trying to achieve things that aren't so good never seem to get what they are striving for...

I suspect that she well crash and burn. I at first had some sympathy, but the media hog thing tuned me out.

MrJimBeam
11/13/2009, 11:14 AM
DOn't know what traspired, but Larry King is an a$$. Who in hell watches him anyway - about 5 people?

Hell, I thought he was dead.

TheHumanAlphabet
11/13/2009, 11:15 AM
Am I the only person who has never seen/heard of this broad? I do remember a Wanda Prejean (or something like that) getting executed in McAlester though.

You may have, I believe in the Trump Miss USA or something, gay boy (NTTAWWT) Perez Hilton set her up with a question about gay marriage and she said she was against or it shouldn't happen and then he got nasty...

soonervegas
11/13/2009, 11:23 AM
That whole pageant thing peaked with Tara Connor

11/13/2009, 12:04 PM
Well, people trying to burn both ends and trying to achieve things that aren't so good never seem to get what they are striving for...

I suspect that she well crash and burn. I at first had some sympathy, but the media hog thing tuned me out.Sounds as if she's making some money, and annoying some already angry libs at the same time. Not a bad MO!

badger
11/13/2009, 12:07 PM
Her 15 minutes will up soon. It sounds like she's making the most of it.

Scott D
11/13/2009, 12:13 PM
Sounds as if she's making some money, and annoying some already angry libs at the same time. Not a bad MO!

hah, except she cancelled her appearance on a conservative show after the Larry King debacle. Apparently she was afraid of getting non softball questions, and was afraid of really coming out the hypocrite in front of those who were fooled into supporting the hussy.

11/13/2009, 01:10 PM
Her 15 minutes will up soon. It sounds like she's making the most of it.making more of a splash than the new official Miss California.

C&CDean
11/13/2009, 01:17 PM
OK. Now I know who she is. For the life of me I couldn't figure out why LAS was flapping his gums about "Palin." I still can't (that boy is a different breed of cat, to be sure) but I guess it's the "conservative" thingy. Quite a stretch, even for LAS.

Anyhow, I remember her being cute, and I remember something about her posing nekked or some such. What is weird is that the libs like LAS are bashing her for doing something all the libs do and think is groovy. Libs are weirder than hell.

NormanPride
11/13/2009, 01:23 PM
She looks like she's made of plastic... Congress needs to investigate these pageants for competition enhancing drugs and surgeries. Sickening...

Frozen Sooner
11/13/2009, 01:38 PM
OK. Now I know who she is. For the life of me I couldn't figure out why LAS was flapping his gums about "Palin." I still can't (that boy is a different breed of cat, to be sure) but I guess it's the "conservative" thingy. Quite a stretch, even for LAS.

Anyhow, I remember her being cute, and I remember something about her posing nekked or some such. What is weird is that the libs like LAS are bashing her for doing something all the libs do and think is groovy. Libs are weirder than hell.

The Palin thing comes from Prejean declaring that Palin is her hero shortly before making an odd statement and quitting halfway through an interview.

Appropriate, really.

Scott D
11/13/2009, 05:23 PM

Well Dean, not that I'm a lib...but my issue with her is that she's almost amateur politician in the way that she is in this "I didn't do it, it wasn't me" mindset until she's trapped with physical proof that it was her, then she's still on the denial gravytrain about it. In the case of right now, she wants to promote a book about herself...however this other stuff is the big news, not her book.

She's the one trying to whore herself as an author, when in truth the only reason anyone has ever heard of her is because of a ******rocket that is only popular because he has a blog where he regularly slanders people then cries that he's attacked by anyone else because he's gay. In her case it's just one set of lies after another set of lies, all while trying to act like she's June ****ing Cleaver when she's more like Marilyn ****ing Chambers.

Pricetag
11/13/2009, 06:04 PM
Yep. Is she a bad person? Nope. I wouldn't even call her abnormal. However, she's not what she's selling, and she's so determined to make a dollar and a cent in this business that she's making herself look silly.

The fact that one likes the idea of what she is trying to sell shouldn't keep them from seeing all of this.

soonerthanu
11/13/2009, 06:20 PM
I need to see the video before I can comment

11/13/2009, 06:20 PM
The Palin thing comes from Prejean declaring that Palin is her hero shortly before making an odd statement and quitting halfway through an interview.

Appropriate, really.Hate away. She's fair game for you guys. haha.

I Am Right
11/13/2009, 07:08 PM
sorry, had to remove as I did not need any points

KABOOKIE
11/13/2009, 10:01 PM
She sounds more like Bill Clinton.

the_ouskull
11/13/2009, 10:45 PM

She's a wh*re, plain and simple. Sure, you can label it into a more specific folder, "spiritual," or "social," or "media," depending on what she needs at the time, but she is what we thought she was.

I'm "a dirty liberal," and my problem with her, basically, is, if you're going to ride that religion gravytrain for all it's worth, then don't be surprised to have your naughty past come out. I don't know, for sure, what Jesus would do; I'm sure it'd be good and whatnot, but I'm pretty sure that what he would NOT do is message someone masturbation videos before Bible study.

She's the worst stereotype of every hypocritical religious bigot out there, and she's in complete denial about the evidence against her. ...or maybe she's too stupid to understand the full scope of said evidence. Whatever.

She's funny to watch, like a clown car getting into a slow-motion wreck, and she doesn't suck to look at, so I can deal with the idiocy for now. Eventually, I'll tee off on her, I'm sure.

the_ouskull

the_ouskull
11/13/2009, 10:48 PM
She sounds more like Bill Clinton.

Bill Clinton was a SAINT!

Besides, he never rode the Jesus Pony for votes. Prejean has been riding it like Miss Cyrus rides Disney, or whichever way that whole relationship works.

TOTALLY DEMENTED SIDE NOTE: Who wants to bang their daughter more: Billy Ray Cyrus, or Hulk Hogan? Throw in Joe Simpson (with Jessica, not Ashlee) while we're at it... Go!

the_ouskull

GottaHavePride
11/13/2009, 11:00 PM
I'm'a go with Hulk Hogan on that one.

sooner ngintunr
11/13/2009, 11:02 PM
Stereotype? heh. Reality is a bitch.

I'm takin Billy Ray.

Frozen Sooner
11/13/2009, 11:03 PM
This week's Family Guy was great.

"Wait, you're saying when you're Miley you're my daughter but when you're Hannah you're not?"
"Yeah!"
"Get the wig."

KC//CRIMSON
11/14/2009, 12:24 AM
Carrie Prejean called the sex tape she tried to coerce a boyfriend into covering up "the biggest mistake of her life." Turns out it was one out of almost 40, according to RadarOnline:

Now a RadarOnline.com investigation has uncovered that there are SEVEN more "biggest mistakes" of her life - all of them solo performances, just like the one sex tape that the religious beauty queen has admitted to. And there are 30 photos of Carrie, most topless, some showing everything, and most taken by Carrie using her reflection in a mirror.

On one tape Carrie is wearing just a flowing white blouse as she touches her own body in an alluring manner. Carrie can be heard moaning on a few of the tapes.

In her newly released book Carrie wrote, "God gave us our bodies, and it's perfectly right that we use them in ways where we can give glory to God by making our bodies, our temples of the Holy Spirit, strong and fast."

UPDATE: Vivid Entertainment already has the first tape and is attempting to negotiate its release with Carrie Prejean, according to TMZ. Now would be a good time to pray.

Chuck Bao
11/14/2009, 02:40 AM
This thread is turning out much better than I ever imagined.

LosAngelesSooner
11/14/2009, 03:17 AM
That whole pageant thing peaked with Tara Connorhttp://modernpost.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/arnold_schwarzenegger_the_terminator_001.jpg

Are you Tara Connor?

LosAngelesSooner
11/14/2009, 03:21 AM

Anyhow, I remember her being cute, and I remember something about her posing nekked or some such. What is weird is that the libs like LAS are bashing her for doing something all the libs do and think is groovy. Libs are weirder than hell.Well, considering that I'm not a Lib, you dense old polecat...

It's really simple. Let me 'sssplain. No, no. Take too long. Let me sum up:

I don't like fake Conservatives who use a political party solely to advance their religious beliefs and force them upon the rest of the population through the means of lies, deception, mud slinging, propaganda, etc.

I don't like extremes on either side of the political spectrum.

The current "r"epublicans are no more Republicans than Barney Frank is.

Sarah Palin is no more a Republican than Jimmy Carter is.

And Dimwit Prejean is no more a Christian than my first girlfriend was.

Pricetag
11/14/2009, 09:27 AM
She's the worst stereotype of every hypocritical religious bigot out there, and she's in complete denial about the evidence against her. ...or maybe she's too stupid to understand the full scope of said evidence. Whatever.
I think she understands, but she thinks that the people she's selling to are so stupid that they'll let her off the hook for it. It is up to them to prove her wrong. Alas, there are already a few so caught up in rooting for their team that they don't seem willing to do so.

the_ouskull
11/14/2009, 09:32 AM
You know what she really reminds me of...? I just woke up thinking this. (yes, I allow things to stress me out that shouldn't, but I'm about to work out, it'll help)

You know that scene at the end of Animal House, when all of the ROTC guys are being led by Neidermeyer, and they get the marbles thrown at them? When they're flailing, trying to get off of the street, and Douglas C. keeps yelling "f*ggots" at them...?

That's kinda how I feel about Prejean. She's Neidermeyer, and her "followers," or "supporters," or whatever, are the ROTC dudes.

the_ouskull

KABOOKIE
11/14/2009, 10:42 AM
You guys live in a sad world. I think some of you are trying to cover up your own insecurities and I'd bet you would lick her feet if she showed you any interest. Heh

the_ouskull
11/14/2009, 12:57 PM
This week's Family Guy was great.

"Wait, you're saying when you're Miley you're my daughter but when you're Hannah you're not?"
"Yeah!"
"Get the wig."

Nice. I didn't see that. I don't really watch much Family Guy anymore; only online.

the_ouskull

delhalew
11/14/2009, 01:15 PM
I'm just glad people have finally caught on to what she is and see that she is of no consequence politically for conservatives.

Frozen Sooner
11/14/2009, 01:18 PM
I'm just glad people have finally caught on to what she is and see that she is of no consequence politically for conservatives.

Some people have.

There's a few out there who think because she makes mumblings about gay marriage being wrong and Sarah Palin being her hero than she needs to be defended.

the_ouskull
11/14/2009, 01:48 PM
You guys live in a sad world. I think some of you are trying to cover up your own insecurities and I'd bet you would lick her feet if she showed you any interest. Heh

I've been with women that I consider more attractive than her. This isn't a bragging thing. It's also not an "I date chicks that look like dudes" thing. She's hot, no doubt... but this has nothing to do with attractiveness, it has to do with attractedness, and she does not have that, for me. I am not attracted to her. Now, I'm not saying that I wouldn't nail her, given the chance, either. I haven't been attracted to every girl I've ever hooked up with... h*ll, some of them I haven't even liked... but this is different.

This is one of those "God hates gays," Christian-value preachy types. She has NO out. Nobody filmed her without her consent. Those are solo videos and pics. Nobody "violated" her privacy. She sent those. She can try to blame her ex all she wants, but the truth is, she's just like everybody else once the doors are closed and the window shades are pulled down... not BETTER than everybody else, like she acts, but just like everybody else. And, to make matters worse (for her) she tried to threaten him into lying about her age in the videos. Genius. The guy already doesn't give a sh*t about you, or he wouldn't have released the videos, etc.. in the first place. Why not give him some more ammo?

So yeah, in her case, the holier-than-thou preachy hypocritical b*tch gets her comeuppance tenfold. That sounds about right to me. I hope that, since she sent those of her own volition, she has to register as a sex offender. Then maybe she'll know what people like her make life like for gays; even if it's temporary.

the_ouskull

LosAngelesSooner
11/14/2009, 01:49 PM
Woah...woah...woah...now let's make sure there isn't any misunderstanding.

I'd videotape morally sinful activities with that girl in every position, in every location, using every edible cream and sauce in my refrigerator for an entire weekend and then sell it on e-bay if a) I was still single, which I'm not and b) she was even remotely interested in the idea, which she isn't.

I've never once said she wasn't a smoking hot 22 year old pageant girl with a rocking body. And judging from her videos she's got quite the healthy libido. More power to her.

I just can't stand hypocrites. Especially morally condescending hypocrites who look down their noses at "us sinners" while being even more of a moral dirt bag that the ones they are judging.

If she had just come out with some nudie pics and vids, you wouldn't hear me complain a bit...but that whole, "Our bodies are temples of God" bull**** in her book, plus all her moral and religious posturing...well, it just makes it too easy for anyone with a brain to throw water balloons at that clown.

And I think that's what Skull, and pretty much everyone else, is saying.

the_ouskull
11/14/2009, 01:50 PM
http://modernpost.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/arnold_schwarzenegger_the_terminator_001.jpg

Are you Tara Connor?

First thing I thought when I saw it too, but I also thought "surely someone else has already posted it."

(cue music) "You're the best. Around. Nothing's ever gonna keep you down."

the_ouskull

LosAngelesSooner
11/14/2009, 01:52 PM
Some people have.

There's a few out there who think because she makes mumblings about gay marriage being wrong and Sarah Palin being her hero than she needs to be defended.I have ACTUALLY heard people float the ideas that she should either be hired by Fox News as a commentator/reporter or that she should run for local office and start working her way up the political ladder.

I'M...NOT...KIDDING.

LosAngelesSooner
11/14/2009, 01:54 PM
h*ll, some of them I haven't even liked... but this is different.
Heh.

I remember her. :D

delhalew
11/14/2009, 01:57 PM
She was asked a question. She gave an answer. That is were she needed defending. Everything past that is just an episode of Jerry Springer.

11/14/2009, 01:59 PM
I've been with women that I consider more attractive than her. This isn't a bragging thing. It's also not an "I date chicks that look like dudes" thing. She's hot, no doubt... but this has nothing to do with attractiveness, it has to do with attractedness, and she does not have that, for me. I am not attracted to her. Now, I'm not saying that I wouldn't nail her, given the chance, either. I haven't been attracted to every girl I've ever hooked up with... h*ll, some of them I haven't even liked... but this is different.

This is one of those "God hates gays," Christian-value preachy types. She has NO out. Nobody filmed her without her consent. Those are solo videos and pics. Nobody "violated" her privacy. She sent those. She can try to blame her ex all she wants, but the truth is, she's just like everybody else once the doors are closed and the window shades are pulled down... not BETTER than everybody else, like she acts, but just like everybody else. And, to make matters worse (for her) she tried to threaten him into lying about her age in the videos. Genius. The guy already doesn't give a sh*t about you, or he wouldn't have released the videos, etc.. in the first place. Why not give him some more ammo?

So yeah, in her case, the holier-than-thou preachy hypocritical b*tch gets her comeuppance tenfold. That sounds about right to me. I hope that, since she sent those of her own volition, she has to register as a sex offender. Then maybe she'll know what people like her make life like for gays; even if it's temporary.

the_ouskullDo you hate her as much as Sarah Palin, or Rush Limbaugh?

LosAngelesSooner
11/14/2009, 02:12 PM
Do you hate her as much as Sarah Palin, or Rush Limbaugh?I'll answer this one for Skull.

I hate Palin more because she can do more damage than Prejean, appears to be a bigger liar than Prejean and her dangerously low level of intelligence and truthfulness is more likely to affect the U.S. at large in incredibly negative ways.

I don't so much HATE Rush Limbaugh. I actually find him kind of funny and entertaining every now and then and I definitely give him credit for being a highly intelligent (if un-self-aware) man. But I ALSO recognize him for being the hypocritical, willing to lie, carnival barking, distorting the truth, manipulative, racist, misogynist, self-serving snake oil salesman that he is.

I'll listen to his show, laugh at how blatantly he's willing to lie, listen to him talk about how awesome he is (I can appreciate that ;)), laugh occasionally at his jokes, then just shake my head and change the channel to something real and substantitive. Like Snoop Dawg.

But when people ACTUALLY take him SERIOUSLY and cling to HIS words, thoughts and belief structures as if he really believes what he's saying instead of just manipulating his puppet audience in order to make money (in the exact same way Keith Olbermann is doing) with his charisma, intelligence and grandiloquent speeches, well...in that case I just laugh and egg them on so they make themselves look even more stupid for my amusement.

There's a bit of honesty for ya, Tin Foil.

:gary:

jdsooner
11/14/2009, 02:41 PM
I just checked on the thread I started.

Carrie Prejean is a beautiful woman with fake boobs who has posed nude and made a sex tape.

However, since she lost the pageant, she is trying to remake herself as a committed Evangelical Christian who loves Sarah Palin and is endorsed by Sean Hannity. I think that she talked about the sex tape to boost sales of her book and that she threatened to walk off Larry's show to boost sales of her book. She likes to whine about how badly she has been treated by the liberal media. Where have I heard that before?

The most unfortunate thing for her is that her book is being released about the time Sarah Palin's book is being released. I hope that she really loves Jesus, but I think that she loves money and fame a bit more. I also see her trying to run for political office.

jdsooner
11/14/2009, 02:43 PM
And if I could arrange it, I would put together a pay per view mud wrestling event between Sarah Palin and Carrie Prejean!

11/14/2009, 03:07 PM
Sorry LA and jd; your drivel is off-limits to me, haha!

GottaHavePride
11/14/2009, 03:12 PM
If you have jdsooner on ignore, why would you even open this thread? I mean, he DID start the thread.

MR2-Sooner86
11/14/2009, 03:15 PM
Who cares about the ****ing politics!? Where's a link to the tape!?!?!!?

11/14/2009, 03:32 PM
Who cares about the ****ing politics!? Where's a link to the tape!?!?!!?Finally, the right answer.

the_ouskull
11/14/2009, 04:00 PM
Who cares about the ****ing politics!? Where's a link to the tape!?!?!!?

Vivid has it. That sh*t's going to be on lock until they either 1) are ready to use it, full-blown, or 2) need to release a clip or two to show Carrie and "her people" that they mean business. I love show business. She wanted to be famous. Ta-da!

As for the "do I hate her more than Sarah Palin" question...? L.A.S. nailed it. (My answer, not Sarah Palin. Even HE has better taste than that... :D)

The difference, other than age/experience is this: Prejean is too hot to be dangerous. Nobody "real" will take her seriously because they're going to feel like she's unattainable. Palin is just hot enough. Old guys are going to feel like they've got a shot, and they're going to do stupid sh*t to validate her attention... like let her represent their party in the next general election... and vote for her...

That's the real political difference between the two, aside from the fact that Palin (I can't believe I'm about to type this) is smart enough to know which cards to play and when, and who is holding the cards she doesn't want played. Prejean is a self-absorbed moron who likely "cain't bee-leeve" that her ex- would do this to her, which is, of course, exactly why he IS doing it -- well, that and the money.

the_ouskull

85Sooner
11/14/2009, 04:05 PM
From what I can tell and LAS can correct me. Fake republican = Christian Fanatic and vice versa but all determined on whether you are for or against gay marriage.
If you are against gay marriage is the only issue it seems. Am I wrong LA?

GottaHavePride
11/14/2009, 11:09 PM
From what I can tell and LAS can correct me. Fake republican = Christian Fanatic and vice versa but all determined on whether you are for or against gay marriage.

Actually I'm pretty sure it has nothing at all to do with her stance on gay marriage, and EVERYthing to do with her presenting herself as a wholesome, Christian girl who just happens to make raunchy sex videos of herself and then acts like it's inappropriate for anyone to question her over the inconsistency, because - of course - she's such a wholesome Christian girl.

11/15/2009, 12:35 AM
If you guys on the left were half as passionate against the government takeover of our economy as you were some perceived sexual hypocracy, then you would be starting to get your priorities right.(n0 pun intended)

Veritas
11/15/2009, 12:04 PM
1) She's an attention whore. Who cares what side of the political spectrum she's trying to manipulate?
2) Would somebody put the video on the torrentz already? Sheesh.

soonerscuba
11/15/2009, 01:39 PM
Having spent my life in Oklahoma, and knowing hundreds of women with identical religious backgrounds as Ms. Prejean, is anybody surprised she puts out like that?

MR2-Sooner86
11/15/2009, 01:50 PM
Having spent my life in Oklahoma, and knowing hundreds of women with identical religious backgrounds as Ms. Prejean, is anybody surprised she puts out like that?

Preacher's daughters ;)

Turd_Ferguson
11/15/2009, 02:17 PM
Preacher's daughters ;)Concur.;)

the_ouskull
11/15/2009, 03:03 PM
Actually I'm pretty sure it has nothing at all to do with her stance on gay marriage, and EVERYthing to do with her presenting herself as a wholesome, Christian girl who just happens to make raunchy sex videos of herself and then acts like it's inappropriate for anyone to question her over the inconsistency, because - of course - she's such a wholesome Christian girl.

Slow down on calling the (alleged) videos "raunchy." She's diddling herself. (not be confused with "Diddying" yourself, which is how Kayne got into so much trouble at the VMA's...) It's not like Kinky Kelly, the sexy stud, a midget sherpa, and a mountain ram were involved. Toys? Maybe there were toys, but nothing over-the-top... sadly...

Great post, otherwise, though...

the_ouskull

MR2-Sooner86
11/15/2009, 03:17 PM
Toys? Maybe there were toys, but nothing over-the-top... sadly...

Have you seen it?

OPTION 1: No? Then how do you know it wasn't over the top?
OPTION 2: Yes? PM ME THE ****ING LINK!!!!!!!

proud gonzo
11/15/2009, 03:23 PM
Slow down on calling the (alleged) videos "raunchy." She's diddling herself. (not be confused with "Diddying" yourself, which is how Kayne got into so much trouble at the VMA's...) It's not like Kinky Kelly, the sexy stud, a midget sherpa, and a mountain ram were involved. Toys? Maybe there were toys, but nothing over-the-top... sadly...

Great post, otherwise, though...

the_ouskull
IMO that alone makes it raunchy.

Pricetag
11/15/2009, 10:43 PM
Everybody does it.

JohnnyMack
11/15/2009, 11:01 PM
Everybody does it.

Sometimes 2 or 3 times a day. If I, or someone was lonely.

LosAngelesSooner
11/16/2009, 12:24 AM
Sorry LA and jd; your drivel is off-limits to me, haha!And yours is off limits to anyone with a brain. :rolleyes:

LosAngelesSooner
11/16/2009, 12:26 AM
You are wrong. No surprise.

proud gonzo
11/16/2009, 02:21 AM
Everybody does it.That doesn't mean it isn't raunchy to put it on video.

Pricetag
11/16/2009, 03:20 PM
That doesn't mean it isn't raunchy to put it on video.
I can't think of a more vain thing one could do.

jdsooner
11/16/2009, 06:20 PM
If you guys on the left were half as passionate against the government takeover of our economy as you were some perceived sexual hypocracy, then you would be starting to get your priorities right.(n0 pun intended)

Do you apply this to Clinton and Lewinsky as well? I didn't think so.

This is not a political thread, it is just social commentary. I wonder what this girl has done to merit the respect of evangelical Christians and conservative commentators. I think Perez Hilton treated her badly, but she is not the wide-eyed innocent victim she pretends to be.

tulsaoilerfan
11/16/2009, 06:57 PM
This needs to get back on topic and leave the damn political bickering to another thread; now does anyone have the damn video or not? :)

the_ouskull
11/16/2009, 09:05 PM
What she has done to merit the respect of evangelical Christians and conservatives is she has spoken out about gay marriage in a day and age in which fewer and fewer people are willing to do so - especially so publicly; so openly.

She's very "out of the closet" in regards to her disapproval of gay marriage, which is why I can't wait for the girl-on-girl video of hers that some college boyfriend will "dig up" before she goes to release her next book, "It's So Hard to be Pretty and White in America," a semi-auto semi-biographical account of the life of Carrie Prejean, by Carrie Prejean. Then again, Vivid will just put that one on lock and keep it from hitting the 'net too.

The video does exist, but Vivid Entertainment has it. Chances are, if it gets seen, it'll be 'cause it got soooooold - or because Prejean got lippy.

the_ouskull

Bourbon St Sooner
11/17/2009, 01:37 PM
But when people ACTUALLY take him SERIOUSLY and cling to HIS words, thoughts and belief structures as if he really believes what he's saying instead of just manipulating his puppet audience in order to make money (in the exact same way Keith Olbermann is doing) with his charisma, intelligence and grandiloquent speeches, well...in that case I just laugh and egg them on so they make themselves look even more stupid for my amusement.

This is almost exactly what I think of Obama supporters (or any folks that get teary-eyed over a pol), but I'm not a writer and I couldn't put it so eloquently.

Oldnslo
11/17/2009, 03:43 PM
1) I agree with those who believe this young woman to be a hypocritical attention whore.

2) I'd nail her like a team of undocumented aliens replacing a roof, and would especially entertain the idea of a 3-way with Ms. Palin and Ms. Prejean enjoying a 'slo sandwich.

3) WHERE'S THE DAMN LINK?

4) what? I kind of got lost after #2.

KC//CRIMSON
11/20/2009, 12:53 PM
1) I agree with those who believe this young woman to be a hypocritical attention whore.

2) I'd nail her like a team of undocumented aliens replacing a roof, and would especially entertain the idea of a 3-way with Ms. Palin and Ms. Prejean enjoying a 'slo sandwich.

3) WHERE'S THE DAMN LINK?

4) what? I kind of got lost after #2.

Stills just leaked @yuhmm..........girl could be a pro.

SeattleOUstudent
11/22/2009, 02:29 AM
Stills just leaked @yuhmm..........girl could be a pro.

saw it! pirutbey has it.

....and impressive.