PDA

View Full Version : Indonesia asteroid

swardboy
11/12/2009, 11:21 AM
Just heard this today: An asteroid exploded over Indonesia on Oct. 8 with the force of 3 Hiroshima-level bombs. You can youtube the title of this thread to see a report on it...I didn't bring it here 'cause there's nothing to see but the resultant trail of smoke, and it's spoken in Indonesian.

We had a 26 foot wide asteroid pass within 9,000 miles yesterday, with only 15 hours of warning that it was coming. Amateur astronomers discovered it.

I bet we get whammed with almost no warning one of these days....game changer.

Tulsa_Fireman
11/12/2009, 11:24 AM
No, that was me.

Mexican food. My bad.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
11/12/2009, 11:39 AM
Just heard this today: An asteroid exploded over Indonesia on Oct. 8 with the force of 3 Hiroshima-level bombs. You can youtube the title of this thread to see a report on it...I didn't bring it here 'cause there's nothing to see but the resultant trail of smoke, and it's spoken in Indonesian.

We had a 26 foot wide asteroid pass within 9,000 miles yesterday, with only 15 hours of warning that it was coming. Amateur astronomers discovered it.

I bet we get whammed with almost no warning one of these days....game changer.Rumor has it that Bushie has ordered one in, to hit NOLA again.

SeattleOUstudent
11/12/2009, 04:48 PM
Yeah...that was...uh, an asteroid. Yeah. Lets go with that.