PDA

View Full Version : OU/A&M game abroad...

Sooner Among The Pack
11/11/2009, 09:07 PM
Looks like I will find myself in Santiago, Chile on Saturday during the OU/Texas A&M game on business.

Since the game is a regional FSN game, I assume I have no hope of finding a place in Santiago where I can watch it.

I would bet my only chance is finding it a video feed online somewhere or else I'll be relegated to a audio stream. Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks folks! :)

madillsoonerfan5353
11/11/2009, 09:09 PM
No, I'm just glad that I don't have to pay them ESPN bassturds 25.00 a pop to watch OUr SOONER the rest of the year!!!! :D :D :D

BOOMER!

Crucifax Autumn
11/12/2009, 01:42 PM
Something like JustinTV is gonna be your only choice for video. Otherwise it's the joy of the sooner Network radio broadcast. I've been afraid to check my local listings here, but I suppose I should go do that and find out what my option is gonna be.

Crucifax Autumn
11/12/2009, 01:46 PM
Update...

Holy crap...I actually get to watch the game on TV! and I'll be in a great mood for the game after watching texass get upset by Baylor!

Sooner Among The Pack
11/12/2009, 04:34 PM
That's what I thought. Sounds like it's going to be Bob Barry in the Southern Hemisphere...wonder if listening to it in a negative latitude will make it bearable? :)

SunnySooner
11/12/2009, 04:44 PM
Update...

Holy crap...I actually get to watch the game on TV! and I'll be in a great mood for the game after watching texass get upset by Baylor!

I KNOW, ME TOO!!! Couldn't believe it!!! Yeehaw, time to kick some Aggie butt!!!

tanjou
11/12/2009, 05:52 PM
If it's going to be streamed by someone, it will be posted on one of these two spots.

http://www.myp2p.eu/index.php?part=sports - Some events require the installation of some obscure programs.

http://atdhe.net/index.html - Some events are posted from twitter accounts that have the passwords necessary. A link to the relevant twitter account is usually available.

Good luck.