King Crimson
11/10/2009, 09:00 PM
Elvis Costello: Less than Zero.

royalfan5
11/10/2009, 09:01 PM
Pixies: Allison.

King Crimson
11/10/2009, 09:05 PM
Pixies are apparently touring on the Doolittle LP. while semi-robotic, they are still a great live show.

pixies, Costello and Pere Ubu thread newly reminted....

pere Ubu: non alignment pact.

frickin awesome.

My Opinion Matters
11/10/2009, 09:06 PM
I'm white like Frank Black is.

King Crimson
11/10/2009, 09:10 PM
armed forces is my fave EC LP.

Elvis Costello: Oliver's Army

my spek is up for OUAndy on this one. yet another reason why iTunes is the "i hate music" of the masses.

royalfan5
11/10/2009, 09:10 PM
Pixies are apparently touring on the Doolittle LP. while semi-robotic, they are still a great live show.

pixies, Costello and Pere Ubu thread newly reminted....

pere Ubu: non alignment pact.

frickin awesome.

I think they are trying to book a last minute stop on that tour for Lincoln/Omaha as there is an off day between Denver/Chicago

King Crimson
11/10/2009, 09:14 PM
I think they are trying to book a last minute stop on that tour for Lincoln/Omaha as there is an off day between Denver/Chicago

you should go, should it happen. they will probably be the Who of "this is the last tour" whatever. but they are still good; and like i said, however robotic.

all the stage patter is the same, every city. but they rocked my face off (like we used to say) last time they were in Denver.

Elvis Costello: Party Girl

royalfan5
11/10/2009, 09:18 PM
you should go, should it happen. they will probably be the Who of "this is the last tour" whatever. but they are still good; and like i said, however robotic.

all the stage patter is the same, every city. but they rocked my face off (like we used to say) last time they were in Denver.

Elvis Costello: Party Girl
I missed them last time out, and I would like to see No Age as well. We will see if it comes off though.

King Crimson
11/10/2009, 09:27 PM
I missed them last time out, and I would like to see No Age as well. We will see if it comes off though.

you should see the Pixies if you get the chance. they are for real. i saw them and sonic youth fake it in the summer of 88 and that's a great memory...but they weren't a great live band then...they are now. however robotic.

King Crimson
11/10/2009, 09:48 PM
guitar wolf: invader ace

King Crimson
11/10/2009, 10:00 PM
slint: good morning, captain.

also, tony's theme.

King Crimson
11/11/2009, 08:30 PM
i knew all the cool kids were gone. as am I. good luck hating on Obama, sf.com. as long as you can blame it on "the liberals" i guess you are money on the cul-de-sac.

hellogoodbye
11/12/2009, 09:24 AM
i knew all the cool kids were gone. as am I. good luck hating on Obama, sf.com. as long as you can blame it on "the liberals" i guess you are money on the cul-de-sac.

?

ec - pump it up \ whats so funny...

SoonerProphet
11/12/2009, 09:28 PM
speaking of good tunes, the metro got a new radio station this week.

http://kxt.org/