PDA

View Full Version : could someone please make

OU4LIFE
11/10/2009, 02:40 PM
all the whiny-***, why aren't we winning, bitch about players, fans just go away?

plz. k. thx.

Sasakwa
11/10/2009, 02:57 PM
Then we would be left with nothing but people content with 5-4 records with one of those 5 being against a non-FBS team.

salth2o
11/10/2009, 03:01 PM
the injury bug G..T..H out of Norman!

C&CDean
11/10/2009, 03:22 PM
Then we would be left with nothing but people content with 5-4 records with one of those 5 being against a non-FBS team.

Liar. Cause you and the other haters would still bitch. I'll bet you were bitching in 2000. Every ****ing play, every ****ing game. I'm surrounded by haters like you. People who expect perfection on every single play, and when they don't get it, they beller like a bull who's being given a semen test.

If you really think bitching constantly = being a winning team/fan then you're seriously ****ed up.

badger
11/10/2009, 03:27 PM
If you really think bitching constantly = being a winning team/fan then you're seriously ****ed up.

Forgive Dean. It's been especially hard from us Sooner-Packer fans. Neither of our teams have offensive lines worth a d@mn and our above-average-to-awesome quarterbacks are suffering dearly for it, along with the rest of our teams.

That said, I am very displeased with the results of the Sooners' 5-4 season, but I am understanding. I know that injuries caused these problems far more than lack of coaching or lack of preparation or lack of talent under center. I know we'll bounce back next year and I'll have fun with this season in the meantime.

Oh... and if any of you can kick a ball through the uprights, you might consider calling Stoopsie up and who knows? You might get set up with these sweet, super awesome gloves (http://i559.photobucket.com/albums/ss38/sooners93/gloves.png) and be the envy of all of Sooner Nation.

En_Fuego
11/11/2009, 01:27 AM
There are only about 10 of these posters that are "Real Sooner Fans" this website makes up about .00000001 of the fan base. If say something about the coaches and their schemes then you are not a "Real Sooner Fan" according to the 10 or so sunshine pumpers. Then they try and go out of their way to embarass people for their opinions.

1. What is really happening behind all of these injuries ?
2. Why does this OKLAHOMA Offensive Line play like a 6th grade team ?
3. Why dont we have a FG Kicker ?
4. Why do the players try and intimidate other teams when they can't ?
5. Why does Stoops look like..."Oh Well" on the sidelines anymore ?
6. Why doesnt Kevin Wilson adapt to the players he has on the field and
stop living in 2008
7. Why doesnt Demarco Murray start at RB and why does Brown get most of
the carries when he cant carry his groceries home.
8. Why, at the University of Oklahoma did Brody Eldridge have to play 4
different positions ?........because there wasnt anyone else ? ? ?
9. Why does Kevin Wilson call plays that work....never to call them again ?
10. Why wont Shakira go out with me ?

rawlingsHOH
11/11/2009, 01:41 AM

Why this question even gets ASKED anymore is beyond me.

Murray is not even close to an every-down, or 20 carry per game, back. Maybe once a month, or so, you can give him a full workload, but if you do it on a regular basis he will break down.

He got back to back 20 carry games against Miami and Baylor, got hurt the next week against Texas, and missed the following week.

He's a great player, a better runner than Brown, but can't count on him.

En_Fuego
11/11/2009, 02:06 AM
Why this question even gets ASKED anymore is beyond me.

Murray is not even close to an every-down, or 20 carry per game, back. Maybe once a month, or so, you can give him a full workload, but if you do it on a regular basis he will break down.

He got back to back 20 carry games against Miami and Baylor, got hurt the next week against Texas, and missed the following week.

He's a great player, a better runner than Brown, but can't count on him.

Doesn't your response take us back to question # 1 ?

SCOUT
11/11/2009, 02:31 AM
\

1. What is really happening behind all of these injuries ?
They happen. We have been lucky for a bunch of years and this year it has caught up to us in a big way.
2. Why does this OKLAHOMA Offensive Line play like a 6th grade team ?
Our second string tight end played center and guard and got hurt. His back up got hurt. Oh yeah, we had 1 returning starter and he may be hurt.
3. Why dont we have a FG Kicker ?
Good question
4. Why do the players try and intimidate other teams when they can't ?
Football is a physical game and getting a mental edge on your opponent is a good thing. Our defense deserves to do this, our offense does not.
5. Why does Stoops look like..."Oh Well" on the sidelines anymore ?
Because he is a cool customer and has his wits about him.
6. Why doesnt Kevin Wilson adapt to the players he has on the field and
stop living in 2008
It is hard to adapt when huge percentages of your offense are gone for the year. How would ut do without Colt, Jordan, an RB, and several OL?
They are two different backs. DM is a Felix Jones type back and CB is more of a Marion Barber back. You will have a tough time with just one of those types, but the combination can do well.
8. Why, at the University of Oklahoma did Brody Eldridge have to play 4
different positions ?........because there wasnt anyone else ? ? ?
Injuries.
9. Why does Kevin Wilson call plays that work....never to call them again ?
It is hard to call winning plays with personnel who weren't considered when you came up with the game plan. It is also hard to call cool plays when you don't know if you QB is going to get 2 seconds to pass...If they can open the hole... etc.
10. Why wont Shakira go out with me ?
You should try hitting the treadmill :)]
This is, of course, only my opinion and others viewpoints may vary. :D

sooner59
11/11/2009, 02:48 AM
SCOUT....I happen to have a difference of opinion on the RB position.

You compared Murray to Felix Jones (a finesse back) and Brown to Barber (a bruiser).

Well, yeah...in 2007 and most of 2008, that was the case and you are dead on. But in 2009 Brown has been the finesse back. He has been the guy to cut back and juke his way to more yards....while seemingly losing power and being an easier arm-tackle. While Murray seemed to gain bulk and change his style of running. He jukes sometimes like he used to, but lately he ducks his head and punishes defenders. He plows forward for that 1-3 extra yards.

It seems that Brown and Murray have switched roles to me. Murray is attacking defenders and Brown is using his shiftiness to gain more yards. I am not saying one is better than the other, but they compliment each other well, even if they did exchange roles. They are a good tandem.

OU4LIFE
11/12/2009, 09:15 AM

I think there's a rather large distinction to be made there. I don't any of the fans are content, and I can assure you that the players aren't as well. But that does not mean that you can EXPECT great records year in and year out. Anyone even REMOTELY familiar with this game understands that.

Everyone has down years, whether due to injuries, coaching changes, graduation...whatever. But anyone not satisfied with our record over the last ten years is a ****ing idiot. THAT'S my point.

sooneron
11/12/2009, 09:58 AM
Doesn't your response take us back to question # 1 ?

How in the **** does that take you back to a question when he just answered it? The dude is not an every down back. It's obvious that has been the case since he stepped on the field. [shakes head]