PDA

View Full Version : Seriously - We win out

Cinco Ranch Cougar
11/10/2009, 11:44 AM
I think we win out. Go 8 and 4, lick our wounds, have a good bowl game, and if it's Houston, SA, or Dallas, I am there.

StoopTroup
11/10/2009, 11:57 AM
+exas can't win out and go 8-4.

boomermagic
11/10/2009, 12:12 PM
I think we win out. Go 8 and 4, lick our wounds, have a good bowl game, and if it's Houston, SA, or Dallas, I am there.

I agree.. BTW, Cougar? Does Cougar mean your an older lady looking for young guys ?:D

oksoonerdave
11/10/2009, 12:15 PM
If we win out it could be the Cotton or Holiday bowl. However, with Eldridge and English out for the season, it may be a tad more difficult. The game that I am most concerned with will be TT. We have had troubles winning in their stadium. Neither TAM or Okie Lite will be easy even at home.

Five players are now out for the season. When will this crap end.......

batonrougesooner
11/10/2009, 12:20 PM

November 28th at approximately 2:25 pm.

oksoonerdave
11/10/2009, 12:26 PM
November 28th at approximately 2:25 pm.

Yep, your're right. I'm concerned how many more will be added to the list by then.

StoopTroup
11/10/2009, 01:06 PM

I believe around 3pm 11/29/09.

Blues1
11/10/2009, 01:09 PM

I'd be Very" Happy" Surprised To See This Team Win Out ~~But I just don't see it happening....:(

Like it or Not the odds are agains't us -
Hate to say it, but a 7 win Season is the best I can see for our future...And I wouldn't be surprised to See a 6 and 6 season or even a 5 and 7 record...

Sure Hope I'm Wrong ~ But the BAD Luck Run just doesn't seem to be Over...
I Expect a Big Shake Up at the end of the season -Jmho..
Sorry ~ But Don't ask me to Blow Sunshine when the dark clouds are all around us...

soonerinkaty
11/10/2009, 02:12 PM

Hey man, im not hatin' on your thoughts, i just gotta say....

How bout them Katy Tigers....hehe

yankee
11/10/2009, 09:49 PM
Hey man, im not hatin' on your thoughts, i just gotta say....

How bout them Katy Tigers....hehe

i'd like to see katy go down in the state championship, by the way of my dragons of course. ;)

En_Fuego
11/11/2009, 01:12 AM
$ 10,000 that we dont win out.........any takers ?

Sooner70
11/11/2009, 07:34 AM
Cinco.....Man, I hope you're right, but I'm thinking we could go 1-2 in the last 3 games. I think we'll handle aTm at home OK, but TT and OSU are definitely going to be challanges. If KW & Co. can't come up with some viable offensive schemes and OU can't find some semblance of a FG kicking game, this could be a 6-6 year. That would suck.

KW needs to read that Blevins article on another post & take heed.

TheHumanAlphabet
11/11/2009, 10:11 AM

I want some of what you smokin' cause it must be good and strong...

We - at best - go 6-6. We will lose to Tech and Aggots. Thank God for Big Aggie or else we have a losing season.

Phil
11/11/2009, 10:34 AM
Yes, we sucked it up on O against the Huskers, but it astonishes me that anyone who has watched both teams play would actually think little brother has a snowball's chance in Norman. I will allow for the possibility of Tech biting us - it's happened before with better OU teams than this one. But we sweep Aggy by double digits in each.

JLEW1818
11/11/2009, 10:42 AM
I think so too

the home win streak stays alive

A-M
11/11/2009, 10:56 AM
I think so too

the home win streak stays alive

I hope you are right, but...

it has happened before in our house.:eek:

soonerinkaty
11/11/2009, 10:59 AM
i'd like to see katy go down in the state championship, by the way of my dragons of course. ;)

Are Southlake and Katy in the same divisions again? Would be a good game.

TheHumanAlphabet
11/11/2009, 12:41 PM
I hope you are right, but...
it has happened before in our house.:eek:

That's what I am saying. I think we had a less distracted team when we last lost at home and little Aggie will be gunning for us as this is their best chance in a while. Maybe we should play Nimmo and see how he works out? Either that or the O coaches better have Landry in better shape. I think Venables will need a good as a coach job as he has ever delivered, but at least I am more comfortable on the D side.

KingWKB
11/12/2009, 12:17 AM
First of all, I don't believe there is any way we lose at home. We are a different team at home. Landry throws touchdowns, Demarco makes top ten plays, our line doesn't commit stupid penalties (well not as much). We always seem to play well at home and even if we don't I just can't see any way we lose to AandM.

And let us not forget, Tech lost to AandM at Tech by 22 points! The same AandM team who got SMOKED by KState the week before. It is also a day game which makes me feel better. If it was a night game in Lubbock I might be a little worried.

And as for the Pokes, well that will be the home game of the year for this team. I imagine a 2008 Tech like atmosphere and again, we play A LOT better at home. I agree we win out, go to Cotton or Holiday, play LSU or USC, and get a huge win and momentum leading into next year.......

\

salth2o
11/12/2009, 12:24 AM
i'd like to see katy go down......... on my dragons of course. ;)

I think that is illegal. :P

BTW...we will beat eATMe by 24, lose to the Sand Aggies 27-24, and beat osuX by 16.

JLEW1818
11/12/2009, 12:35 AM
Katy gonna lose in State to Cedar Hill = D2

Round Rock Stony Point over Cinco Ranch = D1

starclassic tama
11/12/2009, 01:35 AM
9-4 would be a great year for this team

pappy
11/12/2009, 07:09 AM
We won't lose at home (KW and the noob players avoid the fetal position at home). I'm not a sunshine pusher either, but I don't think we'll lose to tech. I'm actually not even worried about them. Bob knows tech's offense as well as leach does and the def will be well prepared and will shut down tech's offense. The only game I'm worried about is the okie lite game and yes they have beat us at home under stoops before, but again see the opening statement.

All that said though I won't be shocked either way in the last 3 games. I just hope we don't end up in the bowl game that is played on the stupid nfl network.

A-M
11/12/2009, 10:02 AM
We won't lose at home (KW and the noob players avoid the fetal position at home). I'm not a sunshine pusher either, but I don't think we'll lose to tech. I'm actually not even worried about them. Bob knows tech's offense as well as leach does and the def will be well prepared and will shut down tech's offense. The only game I'm worried about is the okie lite game and yes they have beat us at home under stoops before, but again see the opening statement.

All that said though I won't be shocked either way in the last 3 games. I just hope we don't end up in the bowl game that is played on the stupid nfl network.

First of all, it isn't our D that I am worried about. I am worried about the O scoring some points. The D did a great job at NU last week, but we still didn't win that game.
Second of all, I will be pleased if we just make it to any bowl game.