PDA

View Full Version : i finally agree with kw, sort of

soonerchris
11/9/2009, 03:18 PM
The online addition of the oklahoman had a article by trotter that quoted wilson as saying if we keep doing rthe same thing wrong either we have the wrong players or they're being taught wrong. I go for the latter. Sorry viewed from my bberry. Jake trotter article

nBoSTP
11/9/2009, 03:23 PM
Sometimes I think this coaching staff likes to show the world how smart they are when they dont always have to. This years team has a great defense. Play to it. Why make our offense more complicated than it needs to be right now? Sometimes at the end of the day you need to line up and just smash the other team in the mouth rather than outsmart them. Outsmarting the other team is only needed when you have less or equal talent than the team you are playing.

C&CDean
11/9/2009, 03:25 PM
Yeah, fire Wilson.

Harry Beanbag
11/9/2009, 03:26 PM
Sometimes I think this coaching staff likes to show the world how smart they are when they dont always have to. This years team has a great defense. Play to it. Why make our offense more complicated than it needs to be right now? Sometimes at the end of the day you need to line up and just smash the other team in the mouth rather than outsmart them. Outsmarting the other team is only needed when you have less or equal talent than the team you are playing.

That's the problem this year on offense.

C&CDean
11/9/2009, 03:28 PM
Oh yeah, and post these thoughts in one of the other KW hate threads.