PDA

View Full Version : Good Game

The Maudfather
11/9/2009, 02:17 PM
Hey guys,

Just wanted to drop in and congratulate you guys on a good game Saturday night. I really hope you guys win out and beat Texas next year!

Go Big Red

westbrooke
11/9/2009, 02:36 PM
Good luck to you, too. I had the privilege of watching the game with a group of Nebraska fans. The game may have sucked but the Nebraska faithful were all class.

The Maudfather
11/9/2009, 02:37 PM
Good luck to you, too. I had the privilege of watching the game with a group of Nebraska fans. The game may have sucked but the Nebraska faithful were all class.

Yeah, I found it awesome that Switzer got a standing ovation from the crowd. What section were you in?

SunnySooner
11/9/2009, 02:39 PM
Ugh, is this the part where we have to be good sports? Crap. I hate this part. Ok, here goes--congrats to the Huskers, Maud, your defense is unreal, and the crowd was rocking, so good for y'all, great win for your program--we'll see ya in the Big 12 CG next year. That's all I got. I'd much rather be rubbing 5 in a row in your face, but...:D

OUDoc
11/9/2009, 02:40 PM
Thanks, maud. Maybe next time we'll bring our offense with us.

badger
11/9/2009, 02:51 PM
Worth posting once and only once more:
http://i37.tinypic.com/23kz2mt.jpg

You Nebbish folk have some midnight politeness practice a la A&M's Yell Practice or something? It's like you guys are going outta your way to be as absolutely nice as possible so that we don't want to kill you after you win or something...

Anyways, had fun in Lincoln. Please go to the Big 12 championship game and have that type of defensive performance on Colt McCoy. Please. No really, we need you to. It would be so incredibly awesome.

westbrooke
11/9/2009, 03:04 PM
Yeah, I found it awesome that Switzer got a standing ovation from the crowd. What section were you in?

Oh, sorry for the confusion. I wasn't actually at the game, just ended up watching it with a large group of Nebraska alums. Incredibly friendly group, particularly compared to the LSU fan at the bar who started giving me **** because he couldn't read my shirt to figure out I was an OU fan, not an Alabama fan. Adult illiteracy is such a sad thing...