PDA

View Full Version : Let's be realistic

boomermagic
11/9/2009, 11:59 AM
Landry Jones will be a hell of a qb someday.. Did everyone expect him to be Sam Bradford NOW ? He's young, cut him some slack.. Nebraska has a very good defense anyone who did not know that going in wasn't paying attention.. We would have had problems with a healthy Sam playing qb.. I told many people that we would have trouble offensively in that game.. If you have to blame someone blame the guy who makes Millions.. Stoops..

Tulsa_Fireman
11/9/2009, 12:03 PM
I blame Islam, personally.

rawlingsHOH
11/9/2009, 12:48 PM
Landry Jones will be a hell of a qb someday.. Did everyone expect him to be Sam Bradford NOW ? He's young, cut him some slack.. Nebraska has a very good defense anyone who did not know that going in wasn't paying attention.. We would have had problems with a healthy Sam playing qb.. I told many people that we would have trouble offensively in that game.. If you have to blame someone blame the guy who makes Millions.. Stoops..
No doubt about it. Though I think we'd probably be undefeated still.

Landry has been great for the most part, but I think Sam would have given us an additional TD/game.

boomermagic
11/9/2009, 02:06 PM
No doubt about it. Though I think we'd probably be undefeated still.

Landry has been great for the most part, but I think Sam would have given us an additional TD/game.

Maybe.. Sam had a few bad games as well.. NOT MANY but he did have some.. My point is LJ has been awesome most of this season for a guy who was thrown in like he was.. He had a bad game at a bad time in a tuff stadium to play in against a very good defense and we lost.. Had we made all of the field goal attempts we still win.. How about we blame the kicker ?

:D

primetime43
11/9/2009, 03:14 PM
I wish everyone would stop comparing Jones to Bradford. I'm sorry but the kid isn't even close to Bradford. I've never seen Bradford make that many bad throws in 3 years than I saw Landry make against Nebraska. I just don't think he'll ever have the accuracy Bradford has. I don't want to hear that the line sucks. From what I saw on Saturday he had time to make throws in the game. Just calling it like I see it but to me he reminds me of Nate Hybl. Strong arm but lousy accuracy.

primetime43
11/9/2009, 03:17 PM
Had we made all of the field goal attempts we still win.. How about we blame the kicker ?

:D

I'll blame the coaches on that one. Where the hell is Stevens? I don't care if Way has a strong leg. The guy has a better chance of making it blindfolded!

BoulderSooner79
11/9/2009, 04:17 PM
I don't expect Jones or any other QB to be Sam Bradford. Bradford is the most accurate QB I have ever seen at the college level and I've been watching since '71. But who knows, I never thought we'd get a QB as accurate as Jason White again and Sam proved me wrong.

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
11/9/2009, 04:20 PM
Just calling it like I see it but to me he reminds me of Nate Hybl. Strong arm but lousy accuracy.

that is some amazing insight

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2748429&postcount=20

stoopified
11/9/2009, 04:39 PM
I blame the liberals who passed TITLE IX and dumbed down football.

tommieharris91
11/9/2009, 04:42 PM
I'll blame the coaches on that one. Where the hell is Stevens? I don't care if Way has a strong leg. The guy has a better chance of making it blindfolded!

Stevens woulda been short on all of em.