PDA

View Full Version : Hey Sic em! This one's for you!!

TexasLidig8r
11/9/2009, 10:58 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=II3D6P7qzKc

Comedy gold from the past.

Texas - Baylor at 11 a.m. in Waco

TCU and Utah at 6:30 in Fort Worth.

Gameday crew at TCU.

A good football weekend awaits.

StoopTroup
11/9/2009, 11:09 AM
It's like Bevo coughed up a testicle and swallowed it again.

rainiersooner
11/9/2009, 12:27 PM
Go Baylor!!!

JLEW1818
11/9/2009, 12:33 PM
whats funny is

if Florida and Alabama were not in the the same conference, texas would get left out of the title

(if all 3 win out)

a lot of people forget this.... the out of conference games do hurt. the horns just lucked out

and yes I'm messing up your thread... lol

badger
11/9/2009, 12:43 PM
Gameday sure is making extra efforts to go to weird places this season.

That, or this is REALLLLLLLLLY an off-year for good college football.

oksoonerdave
11/9/2009, 01:22 PM
* is in for a rude awakening. Their premier win was against a now 5-4 OU team. The other lesser win was against Okie Lite and OU will beat them. The north Big XII champ will most likely be KSU and that game will not be a "premier" game for voting. If * struggles in any remaining games, and TCU keeps winning they way they have been, just may jump * in the BCS.

If * does manage to get the MNC game, I doubt seriously that they have a chance against either Flordia or Alabama.

badger
11/9/2009, 01:30 PM
I could see the Big 12 north champ upsetting Texas, much to the delight of the rest of the Big 12.

Wait, did I say "delight?" Why yes, I did! Aside from rivalry and anti-whining reasons, an upset of Texas in the Big 12 title game means that it is 99.9 percent likely that TWO Big 12 teams will be BCS-bound instead of just one.

The Fiesta Bowl is obligated to take the Big 12 champ, unless another BCS bowl takes them first.

The BCS will choose a one-loss Texas team as an at-large over practically anyone else (texas fan = cockroaches that spread en masse wherever there's football and will put butts in seats).

Face it, Texas fans --- the Big 12 refs may screw you over if the Big 12 three-way-tiebreaker rule doesn't this year.

:D

Penguin
11/9/2009, 01:33 PM
Huh? That's funny. For a second, I thought this was a Sooner board.

badger
11/9/2009, 01:43 PM

Tee hee, funny that you say that, "Penguin." :D

TexasLidig8r
11/9/2009, 01:46 PM

Just a little levity involving two, long time posters... and a much needed break from the whining about your offensive coordinator and quarterback and coach. :D

badger
11/9/2009, 01:58 PM
Whatev, Lid. Goin' down in the Big 12 championship game, yes you are, yes you are...

TexasLidig8r
11/9/2009, 02:02 PM
[quote=oksoonerdave;2762139

If Texas does manage to get the MNC game, I doubt seriously that they have a chance against either Flordia or Alabama.[/quote]

Would that be the same Alabama team who was LAST in red zone efficiency in all of Division 1 football? The same Alabama team whose quarterback went 15 quarters without a touchdown pass? The same Alabama team who had to block 2 field goals by Tennessee to squeeze out a win over them? The same Alabama team that was ranked 90th in passing among Division 1 teams?

Or.. Florida.. the same Florida team that is ranked 84th in passing among Division 1 teams?.. The same Florida team that has 10 point wins over LSU and mighty Mississippi State and Tennessee and except for some egregious referree calls, would have lost to Arkansas...That one?

To think that we would not have a chance against these two teams simply means you have been watching Ou in bowl games for too many years.

OklahomaRed
11/9/2009, 02:07 PM
You're a punk and a whore. :D

Why don't you take your burnt orange smelling crap somewhere else? Individuals that place their self pride and confidence in the hands of a bunch of young kids throwing an air filled sac of Bevo around for bragging rights are hurting for some quality life and hoping for respect from others based off what "their" football team accomlished. Get a life!!! :D

rainiersooner
11/9/2009, 02:26 PM
Would that be the same Alabama team who was LAST in red zone efficiency in all of Division 1 football? The same Alabama team whose quarterback went 15 quarters without a touchdown pass? The same Alabama team who had to block 2 field goals by Tennessee to squeeze out a win over them? The same Alabama team that was ranked 90th in passing among Division 1 teams?

Or.. Florida.. the same Florida team that is ranked 84th in passing among Division 1 teams?.. The same Florida team that has 10 point wins over LSU and mighty Mississippi State and Tennessee and except for some egregious referree calls, would have lost to Arkansas...That one?

To think that we would not have a chance against these two teams simply means you have been watching Ou in bowl games for too many years.

Lid,

I'll give you bozos the 2005 national championship: that was a great team that beat an excellent USC team. Congratulations. However, if your sorry excuse for a football team manages to luck itself into the BCS championship game by default against whatever other sorry excuses for football teams are out there vying for a spot, well I want to know when and where Mack decided to caress Satan's scrotum.

Carry on.

bonkuba
11/9/2009, 02:36 PM
Lid,

I'll give you bozos the 2005 national championship: that was a great team that beat an excellent USC team. Congratulations. However, if your sorry excuse for a football team manages to luck itself into the BCS championship game by default against whatever other sorry excuses for football teams are out there vying for a spot, well I want to know when and where Mack decided to caress Satan's scrotum.

Carry on.

Heh.....you said scrotum....heh....heh....cool :D

rainiersooner
11/9/2009, 02:37 PM
It's a medical term.

oksoonerdave
11/9/2009, 03:41 PM

Yeah and they will go against a team that could only win by a field goal against a 4 loss team. Lid, you're reading too many of your press releases.

TexasLidig8r
11/9/2009, 04:48 PM
Yeah and they will go against a team that could only win by a field goal against a 4 loss team. Lid, you're reading too many of your press releases.

Wow.. you really aren't dogging your own team are you? :eek:

rainiersooner
11/9/2009, 04:54 PM

Yeah, there's a dangerous hare-kare aspect to that logic. Although, if the only solace we have left for this season is that we are so bad that we drag you down with us...so be it!!!

madillsoonerfan5353
11/9/2009, 05:04 PM

No, some of us see things as they are! We also gave you the ball 5 time on turnover and 3 points is all you beat OUr SECOND STRING OFFENCE by! You will get your *** kicked by any of the other top 4 teams!!!

TexasLidig8r
11/9/2009, 06:38 PM
No, some of us see things as they are! We also gave you the ball 5 time on turnover and 3 points is all you beat OUr SECOND STRING OFFENCE by! You will get your *** kicked by any of the other top 4 teams!!!

How wonderfully parochial !

You gave your entire first team offensive line the day off that day. Congratulations.

Now.. go back to the kiddie table and let the adults who are playing college football this year at the big boy table continue on. :D

TXBOOMER
11/9/2009, 07:35 PM
I think Florida would beat texass but I'm not sure about Bama. Either will be a very competitive game. The texas D will keep them in either game.

OUstud
11/9/2009, 07:57 PM
Hey, how has Texas done against KSU lately? :pop:

A Sooner in Texas
11/9/2009, 07:57 PM
I know who I'll be rooting for Thanksgiving night, and it sure as hell won't be (un) prime beef. :texan:

bluedogok
11/9/2009, 10:23 PM
I could see the Big 12 north champ upsetting Texas, much to the delight of the rest of the Big 12.

Wait, did I say "delight?" Why yes, I did! Aside from rivalry and anti-whining reasons, an upset of Texas in the Big 12 title game means that it is 99.9 percent likely that TWO Big 12 teams will be BCS-bound instead of just one.

The Fiesta Bowl is obligated to take the Big 12 champ, unless another BCS bowl takes them first.

The BCS will choose a one-loss Texas team as an at-large over practically anyone else (texas fan = cockroaches that spread en masse wherever there's football and will put butts in seats).

Face it, Texas fans --- the Big 12 refs may screw you over if the Big 12 three-way-tiebreaker rule doesn't this year.

:D
To me poetic justice would be that * gets into a decimal point battle for a spot in the MNC game and loses out due to a poor out of conference schedule and OU's bad season bringing their BCS ranking down....Not that it will happen, but it would be pretty funny since many of the Whorns are reveling in the OU losses this season.

JLEW1818
11/9/2009, 10:31 PM
In my opinion the aggies have a better chance of beating the horns

they will dominate whoever in the big 12 championship

madillsoonerfan5353
11/9/2009, 11:35 PM

You gave your entire first team offensive line the day off that day. Congratulations.

Now.. go back to the kiddie table and let the adults who are playing college football this year at the big boy table continue on. :D

:gary:

SicEmBaylor
11/10/2009, 12:21 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=II3D6P7qzKc

Comedy gold from the past.

Texas - Baylor at 11 a.m. in Waco

TCU and Utah at 6:30 in Fort Worth.

Gameday crew at TCU.

A good football weekend awaits.

:shudder:

See how bad we are? Hell, we're so bad you should tell Mack not to bother putting in his starters or even the backups. Just play this game with his 3rd string. And uh...there's no reason for Colt to play. Give him a day off to do whatever it is whorns do with themselves.

Hell, Mack himself should just stay home and let Greg Davis handle it all.

TYIA. :D

11/10/2009, 04:18 AM
That would be a game worth watching.

Just sayin'.

SicEmBaylor
11/10/2009, 04:33 AM
That would be a game worth watching.

Just sayin'.

Yep, a Greg Davis coached game would be all sorts of awesome. Bonus awesome if he could get Kevin Wilson to act as his OC for the day.

AlbqSooner
11/10/2009, 07:06 AM
A whorn poster calling out a Baylor fan on an OU board. Lid, you might want to read this:
http://www.neurology.org/cgi/content/abstract/37/6/980

TexasLidig8r
11/10/2009, 09:06 AM
A whorn poster calling out a Baylor fan on an OU board. Lid, you might want to read this:
http://www.neurology.org/cgi/content/abstract/37/6/980

Nah Sport.. I wasn't "calling out" our old friend, Sic.

Sic's a good sport.

Just having some fun.

Bourbon St Sooner
11/10/2009, 12:00 PM

I wonder why the adults can figure out who really deserves to be in the title game.

From Sagarin
RATING W L SCHEDL(RANK)
3 TCU A = 90.84 9 0 70.07( 47)
4 Texas A = 89.94 9 0 69.34( 52)

Oh, and your SOS is about to take a huge hit while TCU's is going up. Will TCU collect money during Thanksgiving to fly a plane over a stadium? That's what the "adults" in asstin do.