PDA

View Full Version : Andre' Ware was being nice to OU...

TheHumanAlphabet
11/9/2009, 09:33 AM
His 8-4 season is looking good right about now.

I didn't watch the Nebbish game, don't plan to. Was out with Mrs. THA for the evening, came home looked at the score and immediately deleted the game. Don't need the frustration.

A quick survey...

Games Lost:
BYU 14-13 good team
Miami 21-20 ditto
Texas 16-13 ditto
Nebraska 10-3 bad team

Total defeat margin: 12 points
Avg. defeat margin per game: 3 points

Games Won
Idaho State 64-0 bad team
Tulsa 45-0 ditto
Baylor 33-7 ditto
Kansas 35-13 ditto
K-State 42-30 bad team, but leading the B12 North

Total victory margin: 169 points
Avg. victory margin per game: 33.8 points

Note: Margin of victory decreases with each game...

Kevin Wilson said it: the blame rests on the coaches. You all know what I think of KW so I won't repeat it here. I certainly won't blame a 19 year old kid for trying hard and not being prepared for a game the coaches should have prepared him for.

Something needs to be done. Stoops ought to light a fire under every coaches arse and his own. We have had a season of bad injuries and early defections to the NFL. But this is not Sooner football and I am afraid that the coaching has decreased in recent years and people have become lazy.

I wouldn't be surprised to see 6-6 most likely 7-5.

Widescreen
11/9/2009, 09:39 AM
Andre Ware is an idiot who looks like a genius. He made his prediction prior to Sam and Gresham's injuries. Although there's no way to prove it, I strongly believe we'd be 8-1 at worst. We still wouldn't be that great of a team, but our record would be very good and we'd be a long way from 4 losses.

prrriiide
11/9/2009, 09:50 AM
I strongly believe we'd be 8-1 at worst. We still wouldn't be that great of a team, but our record would be very good and we'd be a long way from 4 losses.

I think you're wrong. If Patton's Patsies were made of latex they couldn't stop a money shot. We just might have the worst OL of any team in a BCS conference.

MamaMia
11/21/2009, 07:10 PM
The original thread...

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=132959&highlight=Andre+Ware

General Applewhite
11/21/2009, 07:23 PM
"Andre Ware is an idiot who looks like a genius. He made his prediction prior to Sam and Gresham's injuries."

Ware felt the very young OU o-line would be the downfall and would put Sam in jeopardy. Sam's injury proves his point!

Okie35
11/21/2009, 07:27 PM
Andre Ware is an idiot who looks like a genius. He made his prediction prior to Sam and Gresham's injuries. Although there's no way to prove it, I strongly believe we'd be 8-1 at worst. We still wouldn't be that great of a team, but our record would be very good and we'd be a long way from 4 losses.

^^^^THIS

Killerbees
11/21/2009, 07:32 PM
With everyone healthy I think at the minimum we win 2 of those first 4 losses. You have to remember that we were real close and just a one or 2 plays could have easily won any of those games. Bradford alone could have made that difference.

As for this game, well I dont think we would have had much of a chance with our D playing like that, regardless of who was healthy.

Okie35
11/21/2009, 07:34 PM
With everyone healthy I think at the minimum we win 2 of those first 4 losses. You have to remember that we were real close and just a one or 2 plays could have easily won any of those games. Bradford alone could have made that difference.

As for this game, well I dont think we would have had much of a chance with our D playing like that, regardless of who was healthy.

Yup he sure would've. Also, KW would've had more confidence in him to throw more down field. I'd honestly think we would only have 1 loss(if that) but it's really a moot point now.