PDA

View Full Version : A Six Win Season IF we are Lucky..?

Blues1
11/8/2009, 01:51 PM
Hope I'm Wrong....And Hate to Say it,~

But from what I saw Last Night and Plus With all our Key Injuries
We will be Lucky to Win Six Games This Year....Jmho.... :(

11 Sat., Nov 14 Texas A&M 7:00 PM ET

12 Sat., Nov 21 @Texas Tech 1:00 PM ET

13 Sat., Nov 28 Oklahoma State 1:00 PM ET

And by the way ~
Ask Navy If the Triple option is Dead....

rawlingsHOH
11/8/2009, 01:53 PM
IF we are lucky
So you are saying we will have to be lucky to beat Texas A&M and we have no shot against Tech or OSU?

Wow!

Chalk up another poster as totally irrational.

Blues1
11/8/2009, 01:57 PM
I've followed The Sooners for 57 years - I know bad When I see it...
Like i said "I hope I'm Wrong"....

All we can do Is wait and see...

soonerborn45
11/8/2009, 02:00 PM

And by the way ~

So are you one of those people that if Starbucks gets his morning mocha latte wrong that all of a sudden the day and the week is a bust or what?

rawlingsHOH
11/8/2009, 02:01 PM
Rational fan says...

-OU should win at least 6. Much better than A&M, and have them at home.
-OU could certainly win 7. Maybe not as good as OSU, but haven't lost a home game in almost 5 years.
-OU has a shot to win 8, but probably unlikely. Tech has been a tough place for us lately.

Blues1
11/8/2009, 02:10 PM
If we didn't have All our Injuries I would be More upbeat, But with 3 more games to go who knows who else might go down with a injury...?
God for bid Murry or Brown Goes Down -- or Broyles...

Just facing the Facts Football is Dangerous Sport and Luck has Not been on our Side.....

meoveryouxinfinity
11/8/2009, 02:37 PM
Who thought when we say were going to win #8 we weren't talking about a national championship...ha...

TJKDone
11/8/2009, 02:50 PM

And by the way ~

Look I'm a rival fan, but I really think the pessimistic vibe after a tough loss has clouded your judgment.

I actually think you have a pretty decent shot at Tech because Leach has managed that team about as badly as any coach in America this year. They have gone from consistently dangerous to capable of getting whipped by anyone on any given Saturday.

A&M isn't that good and you have them at home.

Okie Lite is pretty good, but they choke against you.

Seriously you are certain to win one of three and I think the smart money says 2/3.

Remember Stoops teams don't get lost in the emotion of the season as much as most teams do. He does a good job of focusing the team week in and out from an emotional standpoint. The coordinator problem, that IMO you have, will be minimized against Tech and Okie lite due to long standing familiarity.

You'll be bowling for sure.

Hook'em

Blues1
11/8/2009, 03:04 PM
At this point I'd be Thrilled to have a 7 or 8 Win Season - And 9 Wins with a Bowl Victory would be GREAT - But to get there This Team Needs Get some **SWAGGER** and I just don't see it (Once Again I Hope I'm Wrong) -

Is it Injuries -Poor Coaching - Lack of Motivevation Or a Combination ~~~ ?? - I don't know, But Other Teams Seem To Have Our Number.... It's Time we need to step up to the plate For Sure....

JLEW1818
11/8/2009, 03:27 PM
we wont lose to the tamu aggys at home

get real

at home we are a different team

kevpks
11/8/2009, 03:30 PM
I think we have a better shot against Tech than most on here acknowledge, which is understandable after last night. However, with this defense I think we can contain their offense. Our O will play much better against the Tech D than they did against Nebraska.

JLEW1818
11/8/2009, 03:34 PM
i hope so

05, we used the refs as an excuse.... which is understandable

07, Sam got hurt excuse

09, hopefully no injuries or bad calls ?

OUAlumni1990
11/8/2009, 03:38 PM
A bud (if you can call him that) at work is tech alum, he called this game (neb would beat OU) and called alot of other ones right this season. He is calling that tech will beat us. I hope for once he is wrong.