PDA

View Full Version : Oklahoma & Nebraska were so bad last night that....

The_Red_Patriot
11/8/2009, 11:44 AM
the only highlight from the game ESPN shows is the TD pass Nebraska threw.

Seriously, Nebraska is crap this year and we got shut down by them.

Landry played horrible but the offensive line played even worse in my opinion. I haven't been a fan of Kevin Wilson this year but its starting to show that his play calling IS handcuffed because of that horrible offensive line.

Andre Ware has powers.......powers I tell you.

Soonerman08
11/8/2009, 11:47 AM
the only highlight from the game ESPN shows is the TD pass Nebraska threw.

Landry played horrible but the offensive line played even worse in my opinion. I haven't been a fan of Kevin Wilson this year but its starting to show that his play calling IS handcuffed because of that horrible offensive line.

Andre Ware has powers.......powers I tell you.

Riddle me this. What was Kevin Wilson thinking when he put Stephen Good on Suh without a double team?

A-M
11/8/2009, 11:50 AM
Riddle me this. What was Kevin Wilson thinking when he put Stephen Good on Suh without a double team?

He could have put the whole O-line on Suh and we still was not going to win that game.

Husker In Oklahoma
11/8/2009, 12:49 PM

Nebraska is certainly challenged offensively, majorly, but their defense is damn good. I would hardly say they are crap. Just like OU, NU's defense is good enough to keep it in every game it plays!

Soonerus
11/8/2009, 12:55 PM
NU's defense is OK...

Husker In Oklahoma
11/8/2009, 01:02 PM
NU's defense is OK...

A little better than ok ;) .

GimmeRed
11/8/2009, 01:53 PM

Just a hunch but I would guess he was thinking that Crick is killing us.

rawlingsHOH
11/8/2009, 01:56 PM
Gained 320 yards. That should have been EASILY enough to win.

8 trips inside the 30, resulted in 3 points. Missed opportunities.

Funky G
11/8/2009, 01:58 PM
Nebraska is mediocre and so is OU, only difference is they get to play in the perennially weak north..

pac10SUX
11/8/2009, 02:11 PM
"Oklahoma & Nebraska were so bad last night that...."

Michael Jackson's estate is asking for royalty fees from the OUr athletic department. :eek: