PDA

View Full Version : On a happier note, I get to go to my first OU game

BigEasySooner
11/8/2009, 10:55 AM
Hello everyone,

I live right in the heart of LSU freakin' Tiger country. I've been down here since 98 and started rooting for Oklahoma when I lived in Chickasha from 94 to 97.

I'm going to be visiting my mom in central Arkansas for Thanksgiving and I'm going to do everything I can to make it to my first OU game. Might as well be bedlam :D

Any tips, pointers, or general things we ought to check out while at the game for first timers?

Any activities guaranteed to convert my LSU Tiger loving wife away from the dark side?

Anyone wanna get rid of two extra tickets!:P

wishbonesooner
11/8/2009, 11:38 AM
You'll have a great time. No matter, walking into that stadium is still a thrill, no matter how many times you've been there.

Soonerus
11/8/2009, 11:50 AM
Hello everyone,

I live right in the heart of LSU freakin' Tiger country. I've been down here since 98 and started rooting for Oklahoma when I lived in Chickasha from 94 to 97.

I'm going to be visiting my mom in central Arkansas for Thanksgiving and I'm going to do everything I can to make it to my first OU game. Might as well be OU-OSU :D

Any tips, pointers, or general things we ought to check out while at the game for first timers?

Any activities guaranteed to convert my LSU Tiger loving wife away from the dark side?

Anyone wanna get rid of two extra tickets!:P

Their should be plenty of tickets for sale at low prices...Hard to believe we played for the MNC last January...