PDA

View Full Version : So, How Good Is OUr Defense?

OklaPony
11/8/2009, 09:37 AM
With a couple of exceptions I thought the guys looked pretty damn good on the D side of things...

the_sooners_abide
11/8/2009, 09:39 AM
very good. but we allow at least one big run play each game. on that big run last night, two lbs ran straight into the NU fullback. we do that quite a bit.

TUSooner
11/8/2009, 10:11 AM
Not quite good enough to overcome our miserable offense.

Okie35
11/8/2009, 10:26 AM
Not quite good enough to overcome our miserable offense.

Not their fault those 2 scores came off turnovers. The one that was going to be scored because of the defense we got it back off the fumble. I really feel for the defense.

rawlingsHOH
11/8/2009, 10:29 AM
They are outstanding. Box and Lewis struggle a little with their run fits. Probably due to not playing together very much.

I like the creativity of moving RR to Sam and Box to Mike against running teams, but RR is a beast inside.

Boomer.....
11/8/2009, 06:02 PM
The defense played amazing last night.

delhalew
11/8/2009, 06:25 PM
Too good to deserve being saddled with our pathetic offense.

BlownGP
11/8/2009, 07:28 PM
Not their fault those 2 scores came off turnovers. The one that was going to be scored because of the defense we got it back off the fumble. I really feel for the defense.

x2

Its sad, becasue they can only do so much. They are busting there *** out there and after they get a 3 and out. We cant get nothing on offesne and there back out on the field.:(

MyT Oklahoma
11/8/2009, 07:32 PM
Win some.. lose some. Our D has played very well this year with few exceptions, however, last year our D laid a few eggs. Just imagine how good our team could have been a year ago with this year's defense. That's football folks.

MarylandSooner
11/8/2009, 08:36 PM
I agree that the defense played outstanding last night = but I must say the Nebraska offense I watched was not much better than a high school team.

soonerinabilene
11/8/2009, 09:25 PM
this defense plus last years offense would have been the greatest team of the decade, imo. in all of cfb, not just at ou.