PDA

View Full Version : None of you

soonerboy
11/8/2009, 03:05 AM
are ever going to be happy unless we have a mass firing at the University of Oklahoma. Go ahead call for the firing of one of the best coaches in college football, while your at it lets fire all the professors and that guy that takes money for the parking. All you fair weather Fu**ers get on here and expect a NC every year when a real fan knows thats not possible. Real fans are the ones that stayed in the stands when OU was getting waxed at home under John Blake and still said Boomer Sooner at work the next day. You people that magically became fans when times got good say around 2000 are the ones that need to get a life and go be SUC fans, or go blow Tebow until that fountain runs dry.

Boomer Sooner!

Curly Bill
11/8/2009, 03:08 AM
Dude, you're gonna have to give up the meth.

En_Fuego
11/8/2009, 03:15 AM
The Guy that takes money for the parking has to go....But can you tell him to give Kevin Wilson a ride back to Northwestern. I think his Family is looking for him.

soonerboy
11/8/2009, 03:17 AM
When I say best coach in college football...Im definitely not saying KW, Im of course talking about Coach Heupel lol

Curly Bill
11/8/2009, 03:17 AM
I'm just pi**ed that I'm gonna have to go become a Tebow fan now. :rolleyes:

LiveLaughLove
11/8/2009, 03:32 AM
I'll bite. I would personally like to see KW eother install the offense he ran at NW, or leave and let Josh implement Leaches offense.

I have to believe that Bob is partly responsible for the conservative offense that KW has ran since he came here. Its nothing like what he ran at NW. Sure Sam made it look awesome last year, but we are now seeing it without him, not pretty.

A Leach style offense can hide your weaker talent, even if thats your QB. It just requires him to think a little to be successful.

I dont hate KW or even blame him, I just dont like this offensive style and havent for years. Loved Sam last year, not the offense.

The hurry up thing works, when you hurry up, but it loses that hurry up flavor when you all just stand around and look at the sidelines for 15-20 seconds.

Find a thinking QB, find a scat back, and let Josh have at it. NC within 2 years.

En_Fuego
11/8/2009, 03:36 AM
Close the line up. Find a work horse RB and run the freakin ball down someones throat. A proven formula for over 120 years.

rawlingsHOH
11/8/2009, 03:38 AM
Close the line up. Find a work horse RB and run the freakin ball down someones throat. A proven formula for over 120 years.

Not with a bad OL.

You spread it out to mask dificiencies in your line. That is how the less talented schools can compete with the big boys. Spread.

Fraggle145
11/8/2009, 03:57 AM
are ever going to be happy unless we have a mass firing at the University of Oklahoma. Go ahead call for the firing of one of the best coaches in college football, while your at it lets fire all the professors and that guy that takes money for the parking. All you fair weather Fu**ers get on here and expect a NC every year when a real fan knows thats not possible. Real fans are the ones that stayed in the stands when OU was getting waxed at home under John Blake and still said Boomer Sooner at work the next day. You people that magically became fans when times got good say around 2000 are the ones that need to get a life and go be SUC fans, or go blow Tebow until that fountain runs dry.

Boomer Sooner!

You can eat me. I sat in the stands while we got waxed, with a bottle of Jack Daniels and tried to black out the bad. I also am not so short sighted to not be able to see that something is off.

sooners2win
11/8/2009, 04:39 AM

Boomer Sooner!

OK, fire them all.

wishbonesooner
11/8/2009, 05:15 AM
I guess we just had a bad night. It was one of the ugliest performances since Blake.

TUSooner
11/8/2009, 09:30 AM
Way to overreact to an anticipated overreaction. <shakes head sadly>

wishbonesooner
11/8/2009, 10:33 AM
heck I don't want anybody fired. this clown act is way to good to mess up.

soonerborn45
11/8/2009, 11:17 AM

Boomer Sooner!

Golly bob howdy your right! Our offensive line sucks and players just havent made plays all year. We have lost all our games by 12 points and our best players on the team are hurt. This is ridiculous pack the coaches bags and get them the f*ck out. In all seriousness I do agree that people are a little over the top. But you gotta understand half of them are just idiots who only understand football because they were in the band and think they were apart of the team.

soonerborn45
11/8/2009, 11:23 AM
I guess we just had a bad night. It was one of the ugliest performances since Blake.

You know people keep saying that and yes I agree it was a terrible offensive performance, our freshman qb looked like a freshman, but to really say that one of the ugliest performances since Blake? I mean our defense looked like a bunch of mad men out there and played very good. I dont know about everyone else but I think the infamous '04 national championship game was a lot uglier than last night. That was supposed to be one of the best teams of all time and they went out there and layed an egg. This team, well they're not very good plain and simple. Bad sh*t happened to them at the first of the year and they have not been able to recover. But to compare this team to a team of the Blake years than you are f*cking crazy.

A-M
11/8/2009, 11:48 AM
You know what, 'grap happens', and that's what happened last night. No one wanted to win that game anymore then I did, but we didn't. Life goes on and we shall see what happens next week. Boomer Sooner