PDA

View Full Version : OU just lost to lincoln high school!

PDXsooner
11/8/2009, 12:23 AM
seriously, that's how bad nebraska is. without that int. gift from landry, they wouldn't have sniffed the end zone. i think nebraska is stoops's worst loss to date.

i am in awe of how bad nebraska's team is, even though they somehow just beat us!!

Petro-Sooner
11/8/2009, 12:29 AM
And we need yet another thread to point this out??

Petro-Sooner
11/8/2009, 12:30 AM

Soonerus
11/8/2009, 12:32 AM
First downs OU 24, NU 7...amazing...

Leroy Lizard
11/8/2009, 12:33 AM
I'm not calling Nebraska a high school tonight. Nope, no way.

PDXsooner
11/8/2009, 12:39 AM
i'm just shocked at how bad nebraska is. i would never in a million years think OU would lose to a team that has an offense as inept as them.

royalfan5
11/8/2009, 12:48 AM
The offense maybe high school, but the defense and kicker ain't.

rawlingsHOH
11/8/2009, 12:54 AM
seriously, that's how bad nebraska is. without that int. gift from landry, they wouldn't have sniffed the end zone. i think nebraska is stoops's worst loss to date.
i am in awe of how bad nebraska's team is, even though they somehow just beat us!!
Knee jerk much?

Not even CLOSE!

Curly Bill
11/8/2009, 12:58 AM
Knee jerk much?

Not even CLOSE!

I know right! The competition for Stoops' worst game ever is starting to get pretty stiff. ;) :D

FaninAma
11/8/2009, 01:03 AM
I know right! The competition for Stoops' worst game ever is starting to get pretty stiff. ;) :D

LOL. For a minute I thought I saw Bill Callahan stalkig the Sooner sidelines dressed in a Bob Stoops mask.

Collier11
11/8/2009, 01:14 AM
I bet CB would love to blame this on The D somehow anyay, rediculous

Curly Bill
11/8/2009, 01:19 AM
I bet CB would love to blame this on The D somehow anyay, rediculous

If there was a reason to I would blame it on the D. As it is I have the offense to bag on and that's what I intend to do. ;)

Now...lets talk about how KW is even worse at his job than BV is at his. :D

Collier11
11/8/2009, 01:20 AM
Probably Stoops and crews worst coaching job yet, seriously...embarrasing!

OKC-SLC
11/8/2009, 01:36 AM
i'm just shocked at how bad nebraska is. i would never in a million years think OU would lose to a team that has an offense as inept as them.

NU's inept offense > OU's inept offense.

IronSooner
11/8/2009, 02:24 AM
NU's inept offense > OU's inept offense.

Sadly, yeah. NU's offense did next to nothing. Statistically, they were the equivalent of snapping the ball and falling forward a handful of times. But they didn't lose the game either. OU's offense actively contributed to the loss. The only thing worse than doing nothing is doing the wrong thing. We found a way to do the wrong thing enough times tonight to lose. It took some doing, especially against a team as bad as NU, but we found a way to lose tonight.

BigRedTradition
11/8/2009, 02:31 AM
Well... The refs tried as hard as they could to hand you the game.

Listen, I came here to offer respect to your program. Anyway, good game and best of luck here on out.

I was lucky to be in Lincoln at the game. This is the turning point for NU and the real beginnng of the Pelini era.

Sou you guys in 2 years. :)

rawlingsHOH
11/8/2009, 02:33 AM
Listen, I came here to offer respect to your program. Anyway, good game and best of luck here on out.

I was lucky to be in Lincoln at the game. This is the turning point for NU and the real beginnng of the Pelini era.

Laughable!

Please reference a specific call. How many "personal fouls" were you guys gifted?

This is the turning point for NU and the real beginnng of the Pelini era.
Beating a 5-4 team? LOL

WOW!

BigRedTradition
11/8/2009, 02:34 AM
Laughable!

Please reference a specific call. How many "personal fouls" were you guys gifted?

Truable.

Enjoy your evening.

(and yeah, our o is inept...)

BigRedTradition
11/8/2009, 11:17 AM
Laughable!

Beating a 5-4 team? LOL

WOW!

I stand corrected on the calls.

From the stands, that's the way I saw it, but after seeing on tv, I see your point.

It was a great atmosphere, it was great to see a more traditional Oklahoma/Nebraska game... and the Nebraska fans cheered like crazy when Switzer and Sims and Bradford were introduced.

Good luck to you guys the rest of the way and I apologize if I became defensive/offensive.

:)

PDXsooner
11/8/2009, 12:44 PM
(and yeah, our o is inept...)

umm, yes it is. you had a pick returned to our 2 and that set up your only TD. you got a third of your offense on 1 run. it was bad.

don't get me wrong, OU's isn't anything to write home about. but it at least moved the ball before landry jones starting handing out presents...

BigRedTradition
11/8/2009, 12:47 PM
umm, yes it is. you had a pick returned to our 2 and that set up your only TD. you got a third of your offense on 1 run. it was bad.

don't get me wrong, OU's isn't anything to write home about. but it at least moved the ball before landry jones starting handing out presents...

good luck the rest if the way.

See you in two years.

PDXsooner
11/8/2009, 12:56 PM
sounds good. hopefully by then this game will be nationally relevant again...

Funky G
11/8/2009, 02:46 PM

lol -- delusional

Sooner in Tampa
11/9/2009, 07:05 AM
Sadly, yeah. NU's offense did next to nothing. Statistically, they were the equivalent of snapping the ball and falling forward a handful of times. But they didn't lose the game either. OU's offense actively contributed to the loss. The only thing worse than doing nothing is doing the wrong thing. We found a way to do the wrong thing enough times tonight to lose. It took some doing, especially against a team as bad as NU, but we found a way to lose tonight.
180 yds of TOTAL OFFENSEfor the children of the corn...AND ONE PLAY WENT FOR 60 YDS!!!!!!

1 of 14 on 3rd down conversions...1 OF ****ING 14!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS ****...this one is going to sting for A LONG TIME!!!

Bourbon St Sooner
11/9/2009, 10:34 AM

Dude, you guys lost to Iowa State and just beat a 5-4 team! We suck but at least we can admit that we suck. The bottom has been rough on you guys.