PDA

View Full Version : For the very first time

Leroy Lizard
11/8/2009, 12:11 AM
Mike's team would probably beat Bob's team.

MikeInNorman
11/8/2009, 12:34 AM
....I have exactly zero confidence our offense can score against a defense with a pulse.

Actually, not the first time, I felt this way in 2001, when we kept trying to make Hybl into Heupel. The parallels are scary; Landry is so much like Hybl its ridiculous. Only when we realized Hybl couldn't run the spread and let him be a game manager, passing just enough to keep the heat off Q, did Nate become a winning QB. It is clear that either the offense must be changed to accomodate Landry, or we have to find someone that can run what we have.

MikeInNorman
11/8/2009, 12:35 AM
....I have exactly zero confidence our offense can score against a defense with a pulse.

Actually, not the first time, I felt this way in 2001, when we kept trying to make Hybl into Heupel. The parallels are scary; Landry is so much like Hybl its ridiculous. Only when we realized Hybl couldn't run the spread and let him be a game manager, passing just enough to keep the heat off Q, did Nate become a winning QB. It is clear that either the offense must be changed to accomodate Landry, or we have to find someone that can run what we have.