PDA

View Full Version : Landry Jones--MVP

jdsooner
11/7/2009, 11:56 PM
For the Huskers! Followed closely by Tress Way.

Leroy Lizard
11/8/2009, 12:03 AM
No need to be like that. They had a bad, no horrible, night. Let's just leave it that.

jdsooner
11/8/2009, 12:13 AM
I'm sorry, but that was one of the most pathetic individual performances in Sooner history. He has played enough now that there is no excuse. And there is no excuse for the kicking game. Jones cost us the Texas game with 2 4th quarter interceptions and he handed the game to the Huskers tonight.

jdsooner
11/8/2009, 12:14 AM
Whoops-the dreaded double post, but at least I didn't do it five times!

Denver_Sooner
11/8/2009, 12:58 AM
I'm sorry, but that was one of the most pathetic posts in Sooner fans.com history. You have posted enough now that there is no excuse. And there is no excuse for being a reject *** clown. Your mother's big *** cost us the Texas game with 2 4th quarter cleavage pops and she blew the whole Husker team tonight.

Denver_Sooner
11/8/2009, 12:59 AM
I'm sorry, but that was one of the most pathetic posts in Sooner fans.com history. You have posted enough now that there is no excuse. And there is no excuse for being a reject *** clown. Your mother's big *** cost us the Texas game with 2 4th quarter cleavage pops and she blew the whole Husker team tonight

jdsooner
11/8/2009, 01:05 AM
I'm sorry, but that was one of the most pathetic posts in Sooner fans.com history. You have posted enough now that there is no excuse. And there is no excuse for being a reject *** clown. Your mother's big *** cost us the Texas game with 2 4th quarter cleavage pops and she blew the whole Husker team tonight

My mother is dead, so thanks. And if she was alive, she could probably whip your butt.

So, people can get on Kevin Wilson, the O-line, and the receivers, but Landry Jones is off limits?? He stunk tonight. And by the way, the analysis on the Sports Animal was the same. The last two possessions of the Texas game ended in interceptions. The last two possessions of the Nebraska game ended in interceptions. Nebraska scored 10 points because of two other interceptions. And the final Hail Mary was pathetic.

Leroy Lizard
11/8/2009, 01:19 AM
Get on him if you want, but calling him NU's MVP is below the belt.

jumperstop
11/8/2009, 01:24 AM
say what you want, he had an extremely poor performance tonight...the throws were high, short or intercepted all night.

jdsooner
11/8/2009, 01:29 AM
He just got a helmet sticker on ESPN--the helmet had an N on it.