PDA

View Full Version : DeMarco v. K-State

47straight
11/6/2009, 05:31 PM
I thought that DeMarco looked really, really good against K-State. I don't know if their defense is relatively undersized, but it looked like Murray was running *hard*, making extra yards every time he's tackled, dragging defenders with him.

(general game highlights) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4LIcnHZPyA

gaylordfan1
11/6/2009, 05:43 PM
there is an article posted today on soonersports about a interview with Murray. he mainly talked about how these past couple of games he has tried to run as hard as he can and punish every defender as much as he can. maybe he is on to something.

Widescreen
11/6/2009, 06:04 PM
You're right. He's been knocking people down the last couple of games. The problem is, he's so fragile that he's risking injury more than other people would.

gaylordfan1
11/6/2009, 09:42 PM
Man, I wathched the game last night.....sober! Murray really stood out. It looked more like he was wanting to deliver a hit than juke. But it worked in his favor, so im all for it.

OK2U
11/6/2009, 11:19 PM
He's got the weight advantage and seems to do better at standing defenders up.
Often takes 5 to take him down yet CB gets the ball at the goal line most of the time.
Is it ball security?
I'd like to see more DM in goal line scenarios.

JLEW1818
11/6/2009, 11:20 PM
he still looks slow to me ....

(compared to his Freshman year)

westcoast_sooner
11/7/2009, 12:10 AM
Absolutely agree that he looked tough tough tough against KSU. IMO, DeMarco has been the toughest player on offense we've had all season. The kid comes out and brings it. He's only been nicked up the one game this season, then put in a good performance against KSU. Maybe a little slower than when he was a Freshman, but still has moves, still very much a playmaker. And any decrease in speed is due to carrying a little more muscle. I'm not complaining about Murray. The guy has been one of our most consistent contributors on offense this year.

BlownGP
11/7/2009, 01:44 AM
he still looks slow to me ....

(compared to his Freshman year)

I never really thought that, cuz he seems to never be able to go more then 5-10 yards a carry.

Then he broke out in the Texas game and it looked like someone was pulling on his jersey slowing him down.LOL. Looked werid to me. He should have made a TD.. Maybe that injury from last year still bothers him..

either way hes one hell of a RB and he will be missed just as much as sam when he leaves..