View Full Version : KC/ an LAS

olevetonahill
11/6/2009, 02:02 AM
Yall Know Ive had fun with ya
we've all had fun dikin with Rus
But a DEAD SOLDIER thread is not the ****in place

Both of you have shown yer azz to the world
so **** off dip ****s !

I negged ya both and KC negged me back sayin :" why cant I make a joke about Rus " ?

It anit who . Its where
Ya dip **** :mad:

olevetonahill
11/6/2009, 02:21 AM
Hey KC , Ya know what?
LAS sent me a Green cause he Knew that wasnt right
You on the other hand have went over the edge :(

And you used to be cool :pop:

starclassic tama
11/6/2009, 02:22 AM

oops wrong thread

step AWAY from the neghammer. it may force you to get a life

LosAngelesSooner
11/6/2009, 03:31 AM
Uhm...I don't know how I got lumped into this thread at all.
First off, you never negged me. Let's get that straight right now. I have no negs from you at all.
Secondly I green spekked and said I was praying for your friend and that I hoped he was okay. I most certainly didn't "feel bad because I knew 'it' wasn't right," because I never engaged in any "joking" or even any real dialogue in the Fort Hood thread. In fact...
... my ONLY post in the ENTIRE Fort Hood thread was this one:http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2757942&postcount=115

way to miss the point
which was a direct response to this post:

well actually I'd say the method they used on 911 was a pretty big deal

only the biggest tragedy on American soil
and had nothing to do with you, Ft Hood, dead soldiers or any of that stuff.

One post in the entire thread.

Yet you somehow get mad at me and then start a Smack Central thread about how I did a bunch of stuff that I totally didn't do...

...either you need to calm down, sit down and re-read the Ft. Hood thread or you need to put the OVJ down for the night and sleep it off.

For starting this thread and somehow getting mad at me over ABSOLUTELY NOTHING...I only have to say to you: **** off dip****.

For your friend who you've lost contact with and are worried about, and for the soldiers at Ft Hood who were killed, injured and threatened today I only have to restate what I did in this post:

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2758088&postcount=4

and this post:

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2758135&postcount=12

I'll pray for all of you guys and I hope that your friend turns up unscathed and merely nursing a nice hangover from having drinks with his fellow soldiers last night.

olevetonahill
11/6/2009, 05:11 AM
Uhm...I don't know how I got lumped into this thread at all.
First off, you never negged me. Let's get that straight right now. I have no negs from you at all.
Secondly I green spekked and said I was praying for your friend and that I hoped he was okay. I most certainly didn't "feel bad because I knew 'it' wasn't right," because I never engaged in any "joking" or even any real dialogue in the Fort Hood thread. In fact...
... my ONLY post in the ENTIRE Fort Hood thread was this one:http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2757942&postcount=115

which was a direct response to this post:

and had nothing to do with you, Ft Hood, dead soldiers or any of that stuff.

One post in the entire thread.

Yet you somehow get mad at me and then start a Smack Central thread about how I did a bunch of stuff that I totally didn't do...

...either you need to calm down, sit down and re-read the Ft. Hood thread or you need to put the OVJ down for the night and sleep it off.

For starting this thread and somehow getting mad at me over ABSOLUTELY NOTHING...I only have to say to you: **** off dip****.

For your friend who you've lost contact with and are worried about, and for the soldiers at Ft Hood who were killed, injured and threatened today I only have to restate what I did in this post:

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2758088&postcount=4

and this post:

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2758135&postcount=12

I'll pray for all of you guys and I hope that your friend turns up unscathed and merely nursing a nice hangover from having drinks with his fellow soldiers last night.

I said somewhere it Wasnt YOU LAS
MY Bad
It were JM talking his funnin against Rus
Him and KC
again I apologize :O

LosAngelesSooner
11/6/2009, 05:21 PM
It's all good, Vet. You were dealin' with some ****.

I'm just glad it all came out okay and your friend is safe.

Crucifax Autumn
11/7/2009, 01:17 AM
That thread turned into a dooshtastic retard fight of epic proportions with both sides showing their *** more than a donkey with a doorknob for a brain.

Harry Beanbag
11/7/2009, 10:02 AM
And you used to be cool :pop:

When was that? :confused:

SoonerBorn68
11/7/2009, 12:39 PM
That thread turned into a dooshtastic retard fight of epic proportions with both sides showing their *** more than a donkey with a doorknob for a brain.

Heh, it's funny that KC tags himself as an intellectual elitest then posts stuff like these 'speks I received:

I get paid to use my brain, not fumble with my fingers all day.

Man, that whole in the wall t-shirt shop must be booming with business. I bet it practically runs itself while you surf SF all day.

Don't forget the road scholar remark & then didn't get the joke I made when I replaced "meet" with "meat".

He comes up with this lamo for that:

That's cause I had to go meat your wife. Get it? Meat instead of meet?

Woo Hoo! Sick burn on you, sugar tits!

I wonder if he's ever touched a real live vagina? I know having to resort to bringing up personal things like my t-shirt shop or my wife is a sign of desperation and pretty low stuff but dooshbags do as dooshbags are, I guess.

KC//CRIMSON
11/7/2009, 02:09 PM
11/6/2009 04:55 PM SoonerBorn68 You exercise your lack of intellegence every time you post pickleboy/road scholar.

Keep talking out of your cornhole, fumble fingers.

JLEW1818
11/7/2009, 02:29 PM
you guys!

SoonerBorn68
11/7/2009, 09:49 PM
11/6/2009 04:55 PM SoonerBorn68 You exercise your lack of intellegence every time you post pickleboy/road scholar.

Keep talking out of your cornhole, fumble fingers.

That's cool, I've never considered myself a roads scholar. However, since you thought it was cool to mention my wife in a "slam" I wonder if it would be acceptable to call you a c0ckbite or maybe I'd like to f*ck you in a prison kind of way...

You nellie POS...

KC//CRIMSON
11/7/2009, 09:53 PM
That's cool, I've never considered myself a roads scholar. However, since you thought it was cool to mention my wife in a "slam" I wonder if it would be acceptable to call you a c0ckbite or maybe I'd like to f*ck you in a prison kind of way...

You nellie POS...

and that, ladies and gentlemen, is a meltdown.

SoonerBorn68
11/7/2009, 09:59 PM
Really? You hide behind your computer and talk **** about my wife? Who's got the issues? Who's the real pussie here? Meltdown? That's epic stuff. Calling you a c0ckbite nothing. You've got nothing but an IP address and basic knowledge of a computer. Thank God people like you are anonymous because it's really hard to think that people of such a low level exist.

KC//CRIMSON
11/7/2009, 10:03 PM
Really? You hide behind your computer and talk **** about my wife? Who's got the issues? Who's the real pussie here? Meltdown? That's epic stuff. Calling you a c0ckbite nothing. You've got nothing but an IP address and basic knowledge of a computer. Thank God people like you are anonymous because it's really hard to think that people of such a low level exist.

I haven't seen a good meltdown like this since.....

http://www.filmsite.org/filmfotos/raiders4.jpg

SoonerBorn68
11/7/2009, 10:18 PM
Don't flatter yourself KoCk//ROACH.

SoonerBorn68
11/7/2009, 10:22 PM
You're an internet coward. I'm not afraid to say and or post things about myself but you are very careful not to give out any personal details. I think it's funny you think you're all that but still a nellie about your details.

I stand by my statement you single handedly ruined SF.

KABOOKIE
11/7/2009, 10:30 PM
Yeah **** KC//cocknuts. There's some dooshbags on this site but, pencil neck takes it a wee bit personal. Must be making up for something.

SoonerBorn68
11/7/2009, 10:33 PM
I think he's an American Nope.

KC//CRIMSON
11/7/2009, 10:54 PM
You're an internet coward. I'm not afraid to say and or post things about myself but you are very careful not to give out any personal details. I think it's funny you think you're all that but still a nellie about your details.

I stand by my statement you single handedly ruined SF.

Glenn Beck himself doesn't cry this much.

KC//CRIMSON
11/7/2009, 10:59 PM
Yeah **** KC//cocknuts. There's some dooshbags on this site but, pencil neck takes it a wee bit personal. Must be making up for something.

Have you squeezed into that cockpit yet? Let me guess? You had to butter the door first?

KC//CRIMSON
11/7/2009, 11:22 PM
Heh, it's funny that KC tags himself as an intellectual elitest then posts stuff like these 'speks I received:

Seriously, folks, Thanksgiving fruitcake bought from the Special Olympics isn't this dense.

SoonerBorn68
11/7/2009, 11:33 PM
Being a dick is being a dick. Sorry my spelling isn't the best when I type--ya know, fumble fingers. I stand by the statement. KoCk//ROACH is the biggest reason SF went down the ****ter.

KABOOKIE
11/7/2009, 11:49 PM
Go ahead and post that picture of me. Like I said. No one who has ever met me has called me fat. However, I'm sure plenty of people who have met you have called you stupid. Or, kicked your ***.

Soonerus
11/7/2009, 11:58 PM
Good Lord, I leave the Board for a while and you guys all fall apart...

Harry Beanbag
11/8/2009, 10:15 AM
Don't be too hard on ol' KC, he's working with limited intelligence and an immature personality coupled with severe insecurity issues, that's not a helpful combination for posting on internet message boards or life in general. Oh, he's a dooshbag, cocknozzling, lowlife scumbag of epic proportions for sure, but that's really all that can be expected of him.

KC//CRIMSON
11/8/2009, 11:26 AM
Don't be too hard on ol' KC, he's working with limited intelligence and an immature personality coupled with severe insecurity issues, that's not a helpful combination for posting on internet message boards or life in general. Oh, he's a dooshbag, cocknozzling, lowlife scumbag of epic proportions for sure, but that's really all that can be expected of him.

With a face only a mother could love, you should kneel down and blow Al Gore for inventing the internet.

How's the wife and kids?

Harry Beanbag
11/8/2009, 11:32 AM
Yes!!! More cutting edge 8th grade humor. You're the best, man.

KC//CRIMSON
11/8/2009, 11:36 AM
Yes!!! More cutting edge 8th grade humor. You're the best, man.

You mean like dooshbag, cocknozzling, lowlife scumbag?

No, you're the best man!

Harry Beanbag
11/8/2009, 11:42 AM
You mean like dooshbag, cocknozzling, lowlife scumbag?

Yep, they all apply to you.

KC//CRIMSON
11/8/2009, 11:48 AM
Yep, they all apply to you.

You got me, how will I ever rebound after that one?

*sniff*

Harry Beanbag
11/8/2009, 01:01 PM
You got me, how will I ever rebound after that one?

*sniff*

I suspected just as pathetically as you usually do. And I was right.

KC//CRIMSON
11/8/2009, 02:33 PM
I suspected just as pathetically as you usually do. And I was right.

Do you have tonight's winning lottery numbers too, Nostradamus?

Harry Beanbag
11/8/2009, 03:46 PM
Do you have tonight's winning lottery numbers too, Nostradamus?

Man, I wish. Unfortunately, lottery numbers are much more difficult to predict than simpletons like you.

KC//CRIMSON
11/8/2009, 03:52 PM
Man, I wish. Unfortunately, lottery numbers are much more difficult to predict than simpletons like you.

Coming from a guy who selected the name Harry Beanbag, I'll take that as a compliment.

Harry Beanbag
11/8/2009, 04:04 PM
<yawn>

KC//CRIMSON
11/8/2009, 04:18 PM
<zzzzzzzz>

KABOOKIE
11/8/2009, 07:58 PM
Go ahead and post that picture of me. That way the hole world can see your stupidity.

SoonerBorn68
11/8/2009, 08:07 PM
Big whup on posting my pic. I'm fat, who cares.

KC//CRIMSON
11/8/2009, 08:09 PM
Go ahead and post that picture of me. That way the hole world can see your stupidity.

Settle down, pasture boy. Your fat mug is next, although I gotta give you credit, you managed to stay away from Krispy Kreme longer than SB68.

KC//CRIMSON
11/8/2009, 08:10 PM
Big whup on posting my pic. I'm fat, who cares.

Probably your heart....

SoonerBorn68
11/8/2009, 08:14 PM
It doesn't. Even if it does, Mr. Obama is going to save me. :)

Why don't you post a pic of yourself? Chicken? I wonder if the reason you took off your avatar is because it's you? Oh well, doesn't matter. You're dumb as a doorknob & that's all that matters. :)

KC//CRIMSON
11/8/2009, 08:20 PM
I wonder if the reason you took off your avatar is because it's you?

Yeah, it was me. Didn't you see me on CBS last night knocking out Brett Rogers?

KABOOKIE
11/8/2009, 08:23 PM
Settle down, pasture boy. Your fat mug is next, although I gotta give you credit, you managed to stay away from Krispy Kreme longer than SB68.

I'll give you credit when you man up and post a pic of yourself, Mr. Road Scholar. Until then, your just a bitch.

SoonerBorn68
11/8/2009, 08:26 PM
Yeah, it was me. Didn't you see me on CBS last night getting knocked up by Brett Rogers?

No, tell me more.

KC//CRIMSON
11/8/2009, 08:29 PM
I'll give you credit when you man up and post a pic of yourself, Mr. Road Scholar. Until then, your just a bitch.

It's actually you're rather than your, but hey, shouldn't you be off in a forest somewhere teaching your offspring how to pick berries and catch fish with their mouths?

KC//CRIMSON
11/8/2009, 08:31 PM
No, tell me more.

I'm not into African American dudes, you'll need to ask OUMartin's wife about that.

SoonerBorn68
11/8/2009, 08:31 PM
Um, dip****--those italics means he meant to do them. He did them in you're honor.

KC//CRIMSON
11/8/2009, 08:35 PM
Um, dip****--those italics means he meant to do them. He did them in you're honor.

Yeah, right. Kabookie can't even tie his own shoes let alone string along three words together correctly.

Have you figured out how to spell intelligence yet?

SoonerBorn68
11/8/2009, 08:46 PM
Nope, I'm not a road scholar like you.

KC//CRIMSON
11/8/2009, 08:56 PM
Nope, I'm not a road scholar like you.

I know, playing with finger paints and t-shirts all day is so much more educational.

KABOOKIE
11/8/2009, 09:35 PM
It's actually you're rather than your, but hey, shouldn't you be off in a forest somewhere teaching your offspring how to pick berries and catch fish with their mouths?

Know **** Sherlock. If your having trouble, I suggest searching the pastor for some of it.

Ladies and gentleman! Stupid has spoken.

KC//CRIMSON
11/8/2009, 09:50 PM
I suggest searching the pasture for some of it.

Is that where I'll find you grazing, doughboy?

KABOOKIE
11/8/2009, 10:00 PM
Nope.

Collier11
11/8/2009, 10:42 PM
This is fun

C&CDean
11/9/2009, 10:29 AM
No, this is stupid.

starclassic tama
11/9/2009, 05:36 PM
NERD FIGHT