PDA

View Full Version : Ticket Etiquette Question...

SoonerBK
11/5/2009, 04:38 PM
So here's whats up, my hot wife has a friend whose parents have Nebraska tickets this weekend somewhere in the Sooner Section. They are prolly not going to make the trip becuz they are in the middle of harvest. They are willing to sell the tix at face, but will not give them away to a fellow Sooner even thought they are not going. So if someone does not buy them they just will not get used. It seems like kind of a *********/osu/:texan: thing to do in my opion. Many times in the past I have just given tickets away if someone would just use them. I figure its kind of a karma thing. I would go, I just dont want to pay for them. It's 518 miles from my house to the stadium, and almost all interstate. Thoughts?

soonerborn30
11/5/2009, 04:42 PM
No offense, but I think it may be expecting too much to get the tickets free. Especially in this economy.

JLEW1818
11/5/2009, 04:44 PM
last weekend i saw a guy selling tickets for 20 bucks each

Boomer.....
11/5/2009, 04:46 PM
So here's whats up, my hot wife has a friend whose parents have Nebraska tickets this weekend somewhere in the Sooner Section. They are prolly not going to make the trip becuz they are in the middle of harvest. They are willing to sell the tix at face, but will not give them away to a fellow Sooner even thought they are not going. So if someone does not buy them they just will not get used. It seems like kind of a *********/osu/:texan: thing to do in my opion. Many times in the past I have just given tickets away if someone would just use them. I figure its kind of a karma thing. I would go, I just dont want to pay for them. It's 518 miles from my house to the stadium, and almost all interstate. Thoughts?

SSC?

SoonerBK
11/5/2009, 04:48 PM
SSC?

huh?

cvsooner
11/5/2009, 05:11 PM
They are prolly not going to make the trip becuz they are in the middle of harvest. They are willing to sell the tix at face, but will not give them away to a fellow Sooner even thought they are not going. So if someone does not buy them they just will not get used. It seems like kind of a *********/osu/:texan: thing to do in my opinion.

Well, there you go.

yermom
11/5/2009, 05:12 PM
i wouldn't really haggle prices with friends, and would either give them face, or buy them somewhere else, unless they offered them for less, or free or whatever

i'm sure they would be less than face at the game...

Crucifax Autumn
11/5/2009, 05:17 PM
Throat punch the guy, take the tickets, and run fast! lol

badger
11/5/2009, 05:24 PM
If you feel they're not being fair, you don't have to take their offer. Simply make the trip and scalp different tickets once you get to Lincoln.

If you think you should be getting tickets for free, I would offer this to you: They won't let you inside the stadium for free or without a ticket. Re-consider counter-offering something below face for the tickets. They are perfectly fine for rejecting such an offer, just like you are perfectly fine rejecting their offer of "face value or not selling."

sooner KB
11/5/2009, 05:34 PM
last weekend i saw a guy selling tickets for 20 bucks each

I sit in between the 30's on the west side of the stadium for around $20 every game.

colleyvillesooner
11/5/2009, 05:44 PM
Gave mine away last week for free.

Crucifax Autumn
11/5/2009, 05:46 PM
I would offer this to you: They won't let you inside the stadium for free or without a ticket.

That all depends on how sneaky/good at climbing walls and fences you are!

SoonerBK
11/5/2009, 06:00 PM
Good Advice from all. Just wanted to know if I was right or wrong.

Crucifax Autumn
11/5/2009, 06:05 PM
So does that mean you're gonna throat punch someone or just sneak into the game?

Judge Smails
11/5/2009, 06:19 PM
What does your wife being hot have to do with the tickets? And why aren't there any pictures of her??

kbsooner21
11/5/2009, 06:21 PM
I vote THROAT PUNCH :D

kbsooner21
11/5/2009, 06:21 PM
What does your wife being hot have to do with the tickets? And why aren't there any pictures of her??

Good point. :D

Crucifax Autumn
11/5/2009, 06:25 PM
He just wanted to brag!

Crucifax Autumn
11/5/2009, 06:25 PM
And why aren't there any pictures of her??

I haven't sold them to him yet! :P

Jacie
11/5/2009, 07:57 PM
So here's whats up, my hot wife . . .

Post a pic then we'll decide if she warrants the descriptor: hot

Breadburner
11/5/2009, 08:17 PM
B.I.I.T.E.O.T.B.....