PDA

View Full Version : awww poor gayturds

Jello Biafra
11/5/2009, 12:14 PM
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/football/ncaa/11/04/meyer-tebow.ap/index.html

soonerhubs
11/5/2009, 01:34 PM
Mike Slive: Urban, they're on to us giving you guys the advantage so would you mind complaining so it looks like you're suffering with the rest of your colleagues?

Urban: What are the consequences?

Mike Slive: Haha! Trust me, you'll be ok. Just please have Spikes ready to gouge eyes after the Vanderbilt game.

Urban: You got it!

Jello Biafra
11/5/2009, 01:58 PM
what pisses me off about the story is he is all up in arms about his QB getting hit about an 8th of a second too late in a game that was won. of course when our WR is hit, helmet to helmet, before the pass arrives, out of bounds and no flags were thrown, he just kid of poopoos it like its part of football...some plays go FOR you some go AGAINST you.

Crucifax Autumn
11/5/2009, 02:01 PM
I think he's a giant pansy for even thinking about complaining on that one.

sooneron
11/5/2009, 02:01 PM
I'll take righteous indignation for 500, Alex.

humblesooner
11/5/2009, 02:14 PM
One thing about it, if Lane Kiffin starts winning at UT, he is going to be a real interesting character.

Blues1
11/5/2009, 02:14 PM
I'm convinced U. Meyer is One Big Cry Baby -

And Will do Anything Almost Legal or Not Legal to Win - He's doing his best this week by setting up the Game Officials for the Lsu Game on Saturday ~ Plain & Simple...Officals Please Don't Let LSU hurt my All American QB.....

Sad ~ Sad ~ Sad

TheUnnamedSooner
11/5/2009, 03:08 PM

And Will do Anything Almost Legal or Not Legal to Win - He's doing his best this week by setting up the Game Officials for the Lsu Game on Saturday ~ Plain & Simple...Officals Please Don't Let LSU hurt my All American QB.....

Sad ~ Sad ~ Sad

:confused:

NorCaligator
11/5/2009, 03:15 PM

Sad ~ Sad ~ Sad

Florida plays Vandy on Saturday. We beat LSU a few weeks ago.

Crucifax Autumn
11/5/2009, 05:44 PM
Florida plays Vandy on Saturday. We beat LSU a few weeks ago.

That's even worse then...He's afraid fuggin' VANDY is gonna beat up on baby tebus! :P

icmwhOU72
11/5/2009, 05:55 PM
i bet if tebow got another concussion after running down the field and taking a legal hit urban would blame the refs and they would get fired by the SEC.

PLaw
11/5/2009, 06:00 PM
what pisses me off about the story is he is all up in arms about his QB getting hit about an 8th of a second too late in a game that was won. of course when our WR is hit, helmet to helmet, before the pass arrives, out of bounds and no flags were thrown, he just kid of poopoos it like its part of football...some plays go FOR you some go AGAINST you.

THIS!!

BOOMER

NorCaligator
11/5/2009, 06:00 PM
That's even worse then...He's afraid fuggin' VANDY is gonna beat up on baby tebus! :P

Look at what Kentucky did to Tebow.

Crucifax Autumn
11/5/2009, 06:16 PM
Heh...they didn't do anything to him. He just fell like a big tree and bent his big floppy head.

Judge Smails
11/5/2009, 06:22 PM
Why doesn't Tebow just heal himself?

Jello Biafra
11/5/2009, 06:49 PM
Look at what Kentucky did to Tebow.

**** tebow with large, black uncircumsized penis...

NorCaligator
11/5/2009, 06:51 PM
Why doesn't Tebow just heal himself?

I think that's why he played the next game after the concussion. He probably healed Ealey's eye too and then used his MIB neutralizer so the guy wouldn't remember.

StoopTroup
11/5/2009, 08:05 PM
Maybe he should heal his self-consciousness too.

OUAlumni1990
11/5/2009, 08:05 PM
I think he's a giant pansy for even thinking about complaining on that one.

I think he is a giant pansy regardless :D

Jello Biafra
11/6/2009, 09:40 AM
I think that's why he played the next game after the concussion. He probably healed Ealey's eye too and then used his MIB neutralizer so the guy wouldn't remember.

im sure his secret is protein shakes....as in he likes to drink his with a straw ifnya know what i mean.